Shooter who wanted to rid town of LGBTQ people gets 18 years

I didn’t say he was. I just pointed out how scummy Trump supporters are for supporting this guy who tried to murder a bunch of innocent people.
How do you know that all Trump supporters, and only Trump supporters also support the killer of a bunch of degenerates?

Well thats certainly not nurturing on his part.
It's difficult to rely on a single word of that being factual, if you don't post a link to who wrote it. It could be completely made up, for all we know. This goes double because I Googled the title and first sentence and got nothing.

Anyway, here is an article about the same thing, from The AP. I'm especially impressed by the townies who talked him down until Johnny Law showed up. I'm less impressed by the fact that he is a convicted violent felon who was still able to own at least five firearms.

Source: The Associated Press, Left-Center Bias, High Factual Reporting.

Last edited:
How do you know that all Trump supporters, and only Trump supporters also support the killer of a bunch of degenerates?
I didn’t say all Trump supporters. But several of his supporters, including you, have shown just how terrible you are in this thread.

Forum List

Back