Shooter who wanted to rid town of LGBTQ people gets 18 years

I respect Von as a US citizen, nothing more.
Just that?

I respect him as a person, as a stand-up guy, as a voice of reason and as somebody who is courageous enough to speak his own mind instead of the mind he is expected to speak.

I'd go have a beer with the guy any day.

well, if he'd have me.

Just that?

I respect him as a person, as a stand-up guy, as a voice of reason and as somebody who is courageous enough to speak his own mind instead of the mind he is expected to speak.

I'd go have a beer with the guy any day.

well, if he'd have me.
I have no problem with US citizens who want to be just like everyone else. I respect them for being true to the country, not some sleezebag for forces their immoral lifestyles on the rest of US. If i met him and he wanted to chat, and drink a beer, the more the merrier.

Well thats certainly not nurturing on his part.
Just hear to watch right-wingers either pretend to be outraged by this guy or claim he is Antifa or the FBI..

Even tho this guy probably engages in the same hate-filled rhetoric they themselves engage in everyday on this message board...

Why don't you guy celebrate his goals? He is just trying to rid our country of filthy fags and trannies....in the name of Jesus...what's wrong with you?

Just hear to watch right-wingers either pretend to be outraged by this guy or claim he is Antifa or the FBI..

Even tho this guy probably engages in the same hate-filled rhetoric they themselves engage in everyday on this message board...

Why don't you guy celebrate his goals? He is just trying to rid our country of filthy fags and trannies....in the name of Jesus...what's wrong with you?

You are seriously fucked in the head.

Okay, as much as I'm sick and tired of the LGBTQ community, that's horrible. I want them to stop preaching their agenda to me, I never said that I wanted anything bad to happen to them or that I wanted them to die. What I really want them to do is repent and turn to Christ, but unfortunately that doesn't happen very often.

I don't wish death on them. But if I woke up in the morning and the news said "all the alphabet people in the country died last night" I'd think "well the last couple years have been shitty for America but it looks like things are starting to turn around".

And no, they won't turn to christ. Personally, I wish they would all leave the country and go somewhere else.

Are you people forgetting the fact that our very own Baron Von Murderpaws is gay and he is NO groomer. Not all gays are you know.

No not all gays are groomers.

But the problem is two fold.

1 not very many gays are coming out against grooming kids, banging kids, turning them into faggots and trannies. If you're part of a group and some of that group are diddling kids and you choose to stay in that group then you're supporting the kid diddlers.

2 since the overwhelming amount of the alphabet people on tv, movies, social media, the news and so on are desperately pushing to trannify kids and change their sex and teach them about gay sex in elementary school them I am going to be against their entire group.

When I see a very large group trying to sexualize kids I don't have any understanding or humor about the situation. And I certainly am not going to interview each one to find out if there is a good person hidden in there. No, I'm going to want to lock the whole group away.

Any decent fags out there need to do themselves a favor and keep their mouth shut. Be a fag in private in your home behind closed doors, but in public just be another person and that's it. Keep your faggotry to yourself and don't even mention kids and you'll be fine

I don't wish death on them. But if I woke up in the morning and the news said "all the alphabet people in the country died last night" I'd think "well the last couple years have been shitty for America but it looks like things are starting to turn around".

And no, they won't turn to christ. Personally, I wish they would all leave the country and go somewhere else.
Dude, thats messed up.

Too bad you weren't a target.
His intentions were good.
Too bad he wasn't successful.
Trumpism on full display.

Forum List

Back