He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

Two classmates said they saw Cruz wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

So what's your point--that the kid gravitated to racists or that Fox and Trump defend the 2nd? Either way, it's lame to blame Trump or the right for it. That will never get us anywhere.

My point is words and rhetoric have consequences...Trump chose to exploit racial and ethnic divisions and hatred...that is coming home to all of us from VIOLENT stoked Trump GIMPS with NRA arranged access to assault weapons
More lies from a shill liar. How do you propose to stop school shootings?

They want so bad for it to be untrue they are losing their minds. :laugh:

The same thing can easily be said for you. You people want so badly for him to be some racist Trump supporter you're losing your minds over it. This is probably the tenth time I've seen someone make your claim, with circumstantial evidence, and I've probably seen about 20 screenshots of a fake voter ID card from right wingers showing him to be a registered Democrat. Meanwhile, 17 people are dead and you people are all pointing fingers at each other over which political party he belonged to ( I doubt he ever voted) as if that is somehow more important than the lives lost and the honest reason behind how our society has come to this.

The honest reason our society has come to this is the removal of prayer, the 10 commandments, and corporal punishment from children's lives. There, I said it.
Bull shit. Almost every school shooter and mass murderer has complained about white girls being taken by Black guys. Lets be honest. Its the fragile insecure white male ego that is at the bottom of this.
How many times have said the exact same thing? You got a serious problem with race.

What you say doesnt mean shit to me. What you can prove or disprove is much more impressive. Are you claiming these manifestos are a figment of the worlds imagination?

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

My point is words and rhetoric have consequences...Trump chose to exploit racial and ethnic divisions and hatred...that is coming home to all of us from VIOLENT stoked Trump GIMPS with NRA arranged access to assault weapons

The same thing can easily be said for you. You people want so badly for him to be some racist Trump supporter you're losing your minds over it. This is probably the tenth time I've seen someone make your claim, with circumstantial evidence, and I've probably seen about 20 screenshots of a fake voter ID card from right wingers showing him to be a registered Democrat. Meanwhile, 17 people are dead and you people are all pointing fingers at each other over which political party he belonged to ( I doubt he ever voted) as if that is somehow more important than the lives lost and the honest reason behind how our society has come to this.

The honest reason our society has come to this is the removal of prayer, the 10 commandments, and corporal punishment from children's lives. There, I said it.
Bull shit. Almost every school shooter and mass murderer has complained about white girls being taken by Black guys. Lets be honest. Its the fragile insecure white male ego that is at the bottom of this.
How many times have said the exact same thing? You got a serious problem with race.

What you say doesnt mean shit to me. What you can prove or disprove is much more impressive. Are you claiming these manifestos are a figment of the worlds imagination?
Are you claiming the Koran is not? We have bigger fish to fry you emasculated loser.

Are you claiming the Koran is not? We have bigger fish to fry you emasculated loser.
There is no bigger fish to fry than the white male. Their penchant for lying, stealing, and genocide is the single most important threat facing humans on the planet.

There is no bigger fish to fry than the white male. Their penchant for lying, stealing, and genocide is the single most important threat facing humans on the planet.
You have just proven everything I have said about you in one post. Congrats racist.

I'll let you do this yourself.

Go here: Voter Lookup (Free Access System)

Enter this data in the three boxes:
Name: Cruz
Birth Date: 05/26/1998 (enter slashes and 4 digits for year)
House Number: 803

Hit submit

That's not him. His birthdate is 9/24/1998.

Inmate Detail

Good luck in your quest. Me, I'd rather fry Bass.

Just because a fish is big, doesn't mean it tastes good.

Florida shooting suspect expressed violent, racist views in private chat group: report

MAGA--Massive Arsenals of Guns and Ammo, egged on by Fox News and Trump.
So what's your point--that the kid gravitated to racists or that Fox and Trump defend the 2nd? Either way, it's lame to blame Trump or the right for it. That will never get us anywhere.

You really are deranged....

That dope is obsessed with white girls and where he got that crap is anyone's guess.

That dope is obsessed with white girls and where he got that crap is anyone's guess.
It's probably from his white privilege derangement fantasy..

They come sniffing around our daughters when our outreach feeds...crass and disgusting. ...and waaaaay out of their league

Today at 12:53 PM

bear513Platinum Member
Top Poster Of Month

Is anyone surprised?

Cruz may have had ties to the Republic of Florida, a white supremacist group.

The Anti-Defamation League also caught wind of Cruz's ties to the group through a 4chan messaging board, and reached out to the organization. The group seeks to create a "white ethnostate" in Florida, according to its website. Group captain Jordan Jereb told The Daily Beast that though he wasn't aware of Cruz's specific beliefs, he knows that Cruz "knew full well he was joining a white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization."

What We Know About the Alleged Florida School Shooter
The second you use /b/ as a source for anything, you lose the game.

Also, The Game.

Nicholas Cruz member of white nationalists group

Yesterday at 12:38 PM

theDoctorisInSenior ModStaff Member Senior USMB Moderator
New
Stop. No more threads on this. Take your pick of the countless existing threads
4chan, really ?

I got it from the manifestos of the white shooters. Believe me..no one is obsessed with white girls. They are pretty common. They hunt down Black boys so they can get pregnant and have mixed children.

They come sniffing around our daughters when our outreach feeds...crass and disgusting. ...and waaaaay out of their league
White girls always come around bearing sexual gifts that young Black men cant resist since its so easy.

I got it from the manifestos of the white shooters. Believe me..no one is obsessed with white girls. They are pretty common. They hunt down Black boys so they can get pregnant and have mixed children.

Have children that will never see their fathers.

Black "fathers" are rare.

Black "fathers" are rare.
Naw, I knew quite a few of them. Dutiful too. Every Saturday and Sunday they would be in visitation to see the kids and their baby mamas.

Is anyone really surprised? Trump ran a successful campaign by appealing to the very worst in people. Any vile, horrible person in america can find something they like about Trump.

And any vile, horrible person can find something they don't like about Trump. Trump ran a campaign, in part, on doing something about illegal immigration and this appealed to the worst in people who don't like his style and they wrongly accused him of racism, made videos and cartoons depicting his assassination and beheading and said vile things about his wife and son. They talk to us about the importance of accepting immigrants and then mock his wife's accent.

If it's true there is a lot of hate in Trump supporters then it's also true of his detractors. Much of the hate rhetoric has come from people on the left towards him, his supporters and conservatives in general. They wrap this hate rhetoric up in a pretty package of moral posturing on racism and sexism but it is still a festering, stinking pile of hate.

Have children that will never see their fathers.
They still have that Black DNA that the white girls want.

Forum List

Back