He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

Two classmates said they saw Cruz wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”
:CryingCow:

The actual events. Cruz was a nutcase from the beginning. He was never a part of any white supremacist group. He was too crazy to be in ROTC. Even the school outcasts didn't want him.

Someone in the FBI saw Cruz as an opportunity to bash Trump and call for gun control. All it took was deep sixing the report.

Just look at those names, sweet cheeks they are all plays.

It takes a retard on crack to actually believe this bs.

The actual events. Cruz was a nutcase from the beginning. He was never a part of any white supremacist group. He was too crazy to be in ROTC. Even the school outcasts didn't want him.

Someone in the FBI saw Cruz as an opportunity to bash Trump and call for gun control. All it took was deep sixing the report.

Just look at those names, sweet cheeks they are all plays.
Sounds like youre in denial. I need more than your assurance. Show me the proof.

Today at 12:53 PM

bear513Platinum Member
Top Poster Of Month

Is anyone surprised?

Cruz may have had ties to the Republic of Florida, a white supremacist group.

The Anti-Defamation League also caught wind of Cruz's ties to the group through a 4chan messaging board, and reached out to the organization. The group seeks to create a "white ethnostate" in Florida, according to its website. Group captain Jordan Jereb told The Daily Beast that though he wasn't aware of Cruz's specific beliefs, he knows that Cruz "knew full well he was joining a white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization."

What We Know About the Alleged Florida School Shooter
The second you use /b/ as a source for anything, you lose the game.

Also, The Game.

Nicholas Cruz member of white nationalists group

Yesterday at 12:38 PM

theDoctorisInSenior ModStaff Member Senior USMB Moderator
New
Stop. No more threads on this. Take your pick of the countless existing threads

Fry him

Today at 12:53 PM

bear513Platinum Member
Top Poster Of Month

Is anyone surprised?

Cruz may have had ties to the Republic of Florida, a white supremacist group.

The Anti-Defamation League also caught wind of Cruz's ties to the group through a 4chan messaging board, and reached out to the organization. The group seeks to create a "white ethnostate" in Florida, according to its website. Group captain Jordan Jereb told The Daily Beast that though he wasn't aware of Cruz's specific beliefs, he knows that Cruz "knew full well he was joining a white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization."

What We Know About the Alleged Florida School Shooter
The second you use /b/ as a source for anything, you lose the game.

Also, The Game.

Nicholas Cruz member of white nationalists group

Yesterday at 12:38 PM

theDoctorisInSenior ModStaff Member Senior USMB Moderator
New
Stop. No more threads on this. Take your pick of the countless existing threads
Wow. I didnt see any other threads on this.

And here is another white male Trump supporter (me) who does not have the ludicrous belief that he is superior.

This guy had problems that had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Blaming Trump for every bad or stupid thing one of his supporters does is moronic, intellectually lazy and lacking in any critical thinking whatsoever.

And here is another white male Trump supporter (me) who does not have the ludicrous belief that he is superior.

This guy had problems that had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Blaming Trump for every bad or stupid thing one of his supporters does is moronic, intellectually lazy and lacking any critical thinking whatsoever.
Except I didnt blame Drumpf for anything. I just pointed out he supported Drumpf and he was a racist. You seem to be lacking reading comprehension in addition to being dumb enough to be a Drumpf supporter.

Forum List

Back