“You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you,”

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
As president, Trump—who benefited from $10 million in NRA spending backing his candidacy and another $19.7 million attacking Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton—has spoken at NRA events and pledged his loyalty to the group. “You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you,” he said at the NRA’s annual meeting last April.

The NRA raised a record amount of money in 2016

I cant see any justice for the Parkland 17 coming from this source.

Trump = bought and paid for.

As president, Trump—who benefited from $10 million in NRA spending backing his candidacy and another $19.7 million attacking Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton—has spoken at NRA events and pledged his loyalty to the group. “You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you,” he said at the NRA’s annual meeting last April.

You don't see very much anyway.

Many Americans will die because the NRA bought Trump and his mates. I see that clearly enough.

Many Americans will die because the NRA bought Trump and his mates. I see that clearly enough.
And many Americans will be saved too.

Tommy.

The NRA is the membership of American citizens.

And we will continue to fund them as long as there are those like you.

People being able to defend themselves is a God given right. Democide is responsible for the deaths of over 200 million unarmed people since 1900 and that is a conservative estimate.

People being able to defend themselves is a God given right. Democide is responsible for the deaths of over 200 million unarmed people since 1900 and that is a conservative estimate.
Its not a "God given right". Why would you say something so daft ?

Trump has come through for us, the American people.

That's what members of the swamp do..

Trump will not do anything to upset his paymasters.

Trump will not do anything to upset his paymasters.
Not to mention his submissive role to Russia and China...He sure did talk tough when running for president but now not a fucking word....

Tommy.

The NRA is the membership of American citizens.

And we will continue to fund them as long as there are those like you.
IF only that were true.... :(

:rolleyes:

Was it the NRA that failed to act on credible information about the shooter, or the FBI and law enforcement? Dumbass.

If /I/ do not have the "right" to defend myself and my family then how about a list of what rights I do have?

I can't say things that offend or might offend anyone, I can't keep my own money, I can't give my money to my kids, I can't decide to pay for my own medical bills, I can't decide what schools my kids go to.

Fuck ya'lls "fundamentally changed" America, it sucks donkey dick.

You don't think you have the right to defend yourself? That explains why you do it so poorly here.

"We are endowed by our creators certain unalienable rights"....and among them are the right to bear arms. My advice to you is that if you are as serious about denying Americans that right? Haul that fat ass of yours across the pond and lead the charge in "door to door" attempts to disarm them. I doubt that you would fare very well.......

How are things in the UK, btw? Military aged radical muslims raping your women and making sure that certain parts of London are off-limits to the police...and the UK men are impotent to stop it.....yeah, I think I will protect my right to have a gun..... if it's all the same to you.

Anti-Gun-Protest.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back