He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

The honest reason our society has come to this is the removal of prayer, the 10 commandments, and corporal punishment from children's lives. There, I said it.
Bull shit. Almost every school shooter and mass murderer has complained about white girls being taken by Black guys. Lets be honest. Its the fragile insecure white male ego that is at the bottom of this.
You really are deranged....

That dope is obsessed with white girls and where he got that crap is anyone's guess.
I got it from the manifestos of the white shooters. Believe me..no one is obsessed with white girls. They are pretty common. They hunt down Black boys so they can get pregnant and have mixed children.

Black "fathers" are rare.
I personally know thousands of them. They are very common. Ask any white girl that loves Black men.

Bull shit. Almost every school shooter and mass murderer has complained about white girls being taken by Black guys. Lets be honest. Its the fragile insecure white male ego that is at the bottom of this.

That dope is obsessed with white girls and where he got that crap is anyone's guess.
I got it from the manifestos of the white shooters. Believe me..no one is obsessed with white girls. They are pretty common. They hunt down Black boys so they can get pregnant and have mixed children.

Have children that will never see their fathers.
They still have that Black DNA that the white girls want.
Black DNA
Isn't that what the police find?

I personally know thousands of them. They are very common. Ask any white girl that loves Black men.

Sorry I don't know any

Have children that will never see their fathers.
They still have that Black DNA that the white girls want.
Black DNA
Isn't that what the police find?
Yes white police when they go home and kiss their wives that are cheating on them with Black guys.

Sorry I don't know any
Sure you do. You know me.

Sorry I don't know any

I think you're an idiot

Sorry I don't know any
There is a minimum weight requirement of 260lbs. to get into that club.

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

Two classmates said they saw Cruz wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

My point is words and rhetoric have consequences...Trump chose to exploit racial and ethnic divisions and hatred...that is coming home to all of us from VIOLENT stoked Trump GIMPS with NRA arranged access to assault weapons
More lies from a shill liar. How do you propose to stop school shootings?

They want so bad for it to be untrue they are losing their minds. :laugh:

The same thing can easily be said for you. You people want so badly for him to be some racist Trump supporter you're losing your minds over it. This is probably the tenth time I've seen someone make your claim, with circumstantial evidence, and I've probably seen about 20 screenshots of a fake voter ID card from right wingers showing him to be a registered Democrat. Meanwhile, 17 people are dead and you people are all pointing fingers at each other over which political party he belonged to ( I doubt he ever voted) as if that is somehow more important than the lives lost and the honest reason behind how our society has come to this.

The honest reason our society has come to this is the removal of prayer, the 10 commandments, and corporal punishment from children's lives. There, I said it.

Not all white girls like the Muhdick. Just the mud sharks fat whales and the ones with daddy issues.

Sorry I don't know any

I think you're an idiot
I distinctly remember telling you not to try thinking without a crash helmet and an adult working with you?

Sorry I don't know any

Yeah I've seen them, usually toof less also. Crack does that

Sorry I don't know any

I think you're an idiot
I distinctly remember telling you not to try thinking without a crash helmet and an adult working with you?

Sadly you think I listen to your tripe

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

Two classmates said they saw Cruz wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

More lies from a shill liar. How do you propose to stop school shootings?

The same thing can easily be said for you. You people want so badly for him to be some racist Trump supporter you're losing your minds over it. This is probably the tenth time I've seen someone make your claim, with circumstantial evidence, and I've probably seen about 20 screenshots of a fake voter ID card from right wingers showing him to be a registered Democrat. Meanwhile, 17 people are dead and you people are all pointing fingers at each other over which political party he belonged to ( I doubt he ever voted) as if that is somehow more important than the lives lost and the honest reason behind how our society has come to this.

Not all white girls like the Muhdick. Just the mud sharks fat whales and the ones with daddy issues.
Who is Muhdick? All white women want a Black guy. Dont you ever wonder why they will take any they can get? A Black dude can be a bum and lay on his ass all day and a white girl will select him over a hard working white guy. Even the wealthy white guys have to worry. Their wives and girlfriends cheat on them with Black guys all the time. trust me I know from experience.

Sorry I don't know any
When did Jessica Alba get to 260lbs?

Sorry I don't know any

When did I? :)

Sorry I don't know any

When you said there is a minimum weight requirement of 260lbs.
clear.png
;)

Jessica is married to a Black guy.

Sorry I don't know any

clear.png
;)

I'm married to a white guy.

Whether you're from Trinidad or Cambodia, the white American male is the most desirable in the world. Sorry.

Sorry I don't know any

clear.png
;)

Whether you're from Trinidad or Cambodia, the white American male is the most desirable in the world. Sorry.
That makes sense because youre white. I know you have a Black lover though. All you white girls cant resist Black guys.

clear.png
;)

That makes sense because youre white. I know you have a Black lover though. All you white girls cant resist Black guys.
I'm blacker than you. I've got dreads past my butt. All of our children are mixed. I know a little something about the subject.

Forum List

Back