He should follow his father's lead

Hell, I don't even LIKE Mitt Romney, but between him and O'Bummer it's Romney, hands down!

Investigation: Mitt Romney

Romney's Swiss Bank Account Criticized By Top Democrats

There's really no excuse for his lies. Funny thing is, even though Obama's birth certificate has been public since BEFORE he ran for prez, the wacko rw's lied and lied and lied about it. Some are STILL lying about it.

EVERY other prez candidate for more than the past 30 years has made their tax returns public. This anchor baby yahoo, aka Mr Etch A Sketch, is hiding everything from the American people and the Idiot Brigade is just too damn dumb to know he's making fun of you about it.

I was hoping you meant obama should follow his father's lead and just walk away and leave us alone. I guess that's just too much to hope for.

Durbin: Romney needs to release tax returns - CBS News

(CBS News) On "Face the Nation," Senator Richard Durbin, D-Ill., challenged the presumptive Republican nominee for president to be more transparent with his finances, including releasing more years of his tax returns.

"Mitt Romney has failed to make an economic disclosure that every president and candidate for president has made in the last 36 years. It goes back to his father, who disclosed 12 years of tax returns - he disclosed one," Durbin said.

Durbin, the number two Democrat in the Senate, also referenced a new article in Vanity Fair that provided insight into Romney's offshore bank accounts in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland - countries popular among the wealthy for secrecy and tax protections.

The Senator suggested that Romney's offshore accounts reflected either duplicity or a lack or faith in the U.S. dollar: "You either get a Swiss bank account to conceal what you are doing, or you believe the Swiss franc is stronger than the American dollar," he said.

DNC head calls Romney to release more tax returns detailing offshore holdings - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

George Romney, Mitt’s father and a onetime Michigan governor, released 12 years of tax returns when he ran for president in the 1960s. President Obama has also released tax returns dating back to 2000.

So - if we are SO insistent on transparency from Obama, why not expect the same from Romney.
How about obamaturd releasing all the records he is keeping sealed? When he does I say then Romney should.

There's really no excuse for his lies. Funny thing is, even though Obama's birth certificate has been public since BEFORE he ran for prez, the wacko rw's lied and lied and lied about it. Some are STILL lying about it.

EVERY other prez candidate for more than the past 30 years has made their tax returns public. This anchor baby yahoo, aka Mr Etch A Sketch, is hiding everything from the American people and the Idiot Brigade is just too damn dumb to know he's making fun of you about it.
Bull, if obamaturds birth certificate was made known the subject would have been dropped from the get go. I still do not believe him.

I cannot think of another group as cowardly and frightened as our right wing voters are today.

Why are you so terrified of demanding transparency from your own candidate?

Hmmmm??

Talking about Obama is the ultimate cowardice. Grow a pair already and talk about YOUR choice for president of the United States of America.

I dare you.

(LOL Just kidding cuz I know you don't have the cojones for that.)

I cannot think of another group as cowardly and frightened as our right wing voters are today.

Hmmmm??

Talking about Obama is the ultimate cowardice. Grow a pair already and talk about YOUR choice for president of the United States of America.

I dare you.

As soon as we get the Big O's transcripts, Selective Service, college and birth records we can move on and demand Mitt's tax records.

First things first, O'Bummer has had 4 years...

Bull, if obamaturds birth certificate was made known the subject would have been dropped from the get go. I still do not believe him.

See, this is wat is so annoying about burfurs. They don't even know that President Obama's birth certificate was on file with the US Senate.

Burfurs are just so damn ignernt.

Hmmmm??

I dare you.

As soon as we get the Big O's transcripts, Selective Service, college and birth records we can move on and demand Mitt's tax records.

Lame. And just plain stupid.

If President Obama did that, you'd just want to see his bris and kindergarten records.

As it is, you idiots are going to vote for a traitor. You KNOW that and you're just loving it.

Nothing quite as dumb as you rw's. But, far worse than being dumb is that you hate the US. If you didn't, you would never allow this.

Hmmmm??

I dare you.

Lame. And just plain stupid.

If President Obama did that, you'd just want to see his bris and kindergarten records.

As it is, you idiots are going to vote for a traitor. You KNOW that and you're just loving it.

Nothing quite as dumb as you rw's. But, far worse than being dumb is that you hate the US. If you didn't, you would never allow this.

Cowardly libs like muddly.dullwit are amusing.

"IF" the President did what every other candidate (not to mention President) has done, we'd not demand to see evidence of his bris. I have heard he's not even Jewish.

What the fuck is that pussy in Chief hiding?

You hypocritical gasbag libs would NEVER have let it go had it been Booooooosh.

But as long as legitimate records concerning the Obamessiah are getting asked, you pussies roll up into coverup mode.

You spineless lib sycophantic bastards are the lamest of the lame.

(CBS News) On "Face the Nation," Senator Richard Durbin, D-Ill., challenged the presumptive Republican nominee for president to be more transparent with his finances, including releasing more years of his tax returns.

"Mitt Romney has failed to make an economic disclosure that every president and candidate for president has made in the last 36 years. It goes back to his father, who disclosed 12 years of tax returns - he disclosed one," Durbin said.

Durbin, the number two Democrat in the Senate, also referenced a new article in Vanity Fair that provided insight into Romney's offshore bank accounts in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland - countries popular among the wealthy for secrecy and tax protections.

The Senator suggested that Romney's offshore accounts reflected either duplicity or a lack or faith in the U.S. dollar: "You either get a Swiss bank account to conceal what you are doing, or you believe the Swiss franc is stronger than the American dollar," he said.
DNC head calls Romney to release more tax returns detailing offshore holdings - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

George Romney, Mitt’s father and a onetime Michigan governor, released 12 years of tax returns when he ran for president in the 1960s. President Obama has also released tax returns dating back to 2000.
So - if we are SO insistent on transparency from Obama, why not expect the same from Romney.

Tell you what, you start worrying about Obama not releasing his college his college transcripts or his medical records and I will start worrying about Romney not releasing his tax returns.

"One reason we don't have that money [to pay down the deficit] is that so many rich people can afford sophisticated accountants who can hide the money in offshore tax havens," Grim said. "Then they can hire lobbyists to write loopholes in the tax code. Now he wants to run for president complaining about the deficit and saying the tax code is too complicated. At some point you have to say, 'Wait a minute. What are you talking about here?'"

And it's true. The U.S. Public Interest Research Group estimates that offshore tax havens cost the U.S. Treasury as much as $100 billion a year. In 2010, "making up for this lost revenue cost the average U.S. tax filer $434 ... enough money to feed a family of four for three weeks," a USPIRG report found.

This isn't going away, Mittens. The Koch brothers should have chosen more wisely.

Romney's offshore tax havens helping cause the deficit problem he complains about - Lean Forward

"One reason we don't have that money [to pay down the deficit] is that so many rich people can afford sophisticated accountants who can hide the money in offshore tax havens," Grim said. "Then they can hire lobbyists to write loopholes in the tax code. Now he wants to run for president complaining about the deficit and saying the tax code is too complicated. At some point you have to say, 'Wait a minute. What are you talking about here?'"

And it's true. The U.S. Public Interest Research Group estimates that offshore tax havens cost the U.S. Treasury as much as $100 billion a year. In 2010, "making up for this lost revenue cost the average U.S. tax filer $434 ... enough money to feed a family of four for three weeks," a USPIRG report found.

This isn't going away, Mittens. The Koch brothers should have chosen more wisely.

Romney's offshore tax havens helping cause the deficit problem he complains about - Lean Forward

Oh BS..... and were any laws broke?

All y'all can fuck off and die.

Are you really trying to tell us that if you had that kind of money you wouldn't do the EXACT SAME LEGAL THING to protect your ass(ets) from the IRS?

Go ahead and say it, you're used to lying through your teeth anyway.

Just as soon as Obama releases his college record. By the way has Romney violated the law?

Yeah, because college grades are every bit as important as the fact that Romney has all manner of offshore accounts, and he is the first candidate in the history of America to be pulling this shit.

Wait a second. Are you suggesting the John Kerry, husband to the Heinz family fortune, does NOT have any off shore accounts? Really?

you've got that backwards......but you've got your marching orders so....

Forum List

Back