Biden offshore accounts?

So I'm gonna give them 2024 as the final test.

Trump has changed a lot.

Whatever happens, that much cannot be denied.

Yup...Trump exposed ALOT! TPTB don't want to be in the sunlight and Trump shoved them out into it.

I'm still undecided. I'm crossed between trying to save our country (voting repub) or making more democrats suffer even worse with higher prices and fentanyl poisonings (voting democrat).

Decisions decisions :eusa_think:

nothingtoseeherefddhmgmdh2.jpg

H_U_N_T_E_R S_M_O_K_E_S C_R_A_C_K
I agree. Maybe a decade behind bars would break his addiction. And he should not be allowed to speak to his extortionist father for the same amount of time. And his artistic painting should be checked for addictive properties and set aside if they're highmakers. Just a thought to redeem a guy who was placed in the position of carrying out his father's get-rich-quick schema.

I'm sure it was used for the same reason other rich folks use offshore accounts. Tax benefits, asset protection and possibly higher interest rates.

I don't know how members of the Biden family make their money. I was under the impression that you do
nobody seems to know how the Bidens made their money ... therein lies the problem ..

So you are fresh out of evidence for your money laundering accusation. That's what I figured.
There is plenty of evidence we know for a fact the Biden's received 10 million dollars and what was it for. We have no idea, now we are finding out alot more money was given to them.

Forum List

Back