"He said 'don't shoot me, I won't shoot you.' He's like, 'whites don't kill whites.'"

If you are armed and witness a mass shooter killing minorities, would you interfere?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Our strategy The People's Southern Strategy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kentucky gunman attempted to enter predominantly black church minutes before grocery store shooting

The white man accused of gunning down two African-Americans at a grocery store in Kentucky was recorded on surveillance video attempting to enter a predominantly black church minutes before the deadly grocery store shooting.

"He said 'don't shoot me, I won't shoot you.' He's like, 'whites don't kill whites.'"

------------------

Wow, sounds like Dylann Roof all over again.

What makes white people so violent against blacks?

What make those like you believe it is only a one way street in life when it come to racism?

Name the laws and policies blacks have enacted that were done to purposefully deny whites of opportunity.
Voter suppression.

Oh wait no no no no not that.

Poll tax.

Oh wait no it wasn’t that.

Reducing the number of polling places.

Oh wait nope nope not that either.

Dragging the elderly of buses when all they were going to do is vote.

Oh wait I’m sorry no that wasn’t it either.

I give up. Can you think of an example?

Racism goes on all over the world but you two only see what you want to see.

I hope China take over the world while the two of you are alive and then learn whites were not so bad after all!

Stop making excuses.

This forum is full of white supremacists, I've even seen people on here support Dylann Roof.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kentucky gunman attempted to enter predominantly black church minutes before grocery store shooting

The white man accused of gunning down two African-Americans at a grocery store in Kentucky was recorded on surveillance video attempting to enter a predominantly black church minutes before the deadly grocery store shooting.

------------------

What make those like you believe it is only a one way street in life when it come to racism?

Name the laws and policies blacks have enacted that were done to purposefully deny whites of opportunity.

Well let see if you need it to be a law where you would consider it to be racist then you are clueless.

You are one of the biggest racists on this board and yet you deny it!

You would pass laws against white society and please remember slavery has beeb going in for ten thousand years, so blacks were not the only people enslaved!

If I was paid a dollar for every me I've read this bullshit, Warren Buffet would be asking me for loans.

You cannot post a single racist qoute I have said. You don't think son. You blurt out bullshit like you have Tourettes.

When you think about these 240 plus years from the perspective of being black, it makes no sense to fight for 200-300 years to end a system of oppression then restart the same oppression because you are in charge. Logically what would be the outcome of this paranoid white belief? A nation of whites fighting against us like we fought, a nation of unrest, mistrust and hatred just like we have now, with constant division among the citizens of this nation. Yeah that’s what we black folks want. To reverse the violence and hate just so we can say we won. Just think about how stupid that sounds.

I’ll end this by saying what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

you people never learn/etc ...hahahhahahahah
blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
commit hate crime at over TWICE the rate
sexual assault over TWICE the rate
so--which race obviously, undeniably, clearly has the problem??!!?

------------------

Hmm...good question. Any chance it could be whatever makes black people so violent against blacks?

Armed White Guy Decides Not To Shoot A White Mass Shooter Because He's White

"Ed Harrell told the paper he was waiting on his wife in the parking lot when he heard gunshots and grabbed his revolver. As he crouched down, he said he saw the gunman walk "nonchalantly" by with gun by his side. He said he called out to ask what was going on, and the gunman replied: "Don't shoot me. I won't shoot you. Whites don't shoot whites.""

Don't count on a White Guy who is armed to help stop a mass shooting if the shooter blows his dog whistle and says "We whitey's need to stick together"

Sick white folks with guns are no solution. Blacks , Latinos, and Jews should all be armed no matter what state they live in.

'Whites don't shoot whites,' suspected gunman told man after killing 2 black customers at Kentucky Kroger

"Ed Harrell told the paper he was waiting on his wife in the parking lot when he heard gunshots and grabbed his revolver. As he crouched down, he said he saw the gunman walk "nonchalantly" by with gun by his side. He said he called out to ask what was going on, and the gunman replied: "Don't shoot me. I won't shoot you. Whites don't shoot whites.""

Don't count on a White Guy who is armed to help stop a mass shooting if the shooter blows his dog whistle and says "We whitey's need to stick together"

Sick white folks with guns are no solution. Blacks , Latinos, and Jews should all be armed no matter what state they live in.

'Whites don't shoot whites,' suspected gunman told man after killing 2 black customers at Kentucky Kroger
Where is some good ol' minstrel show blackface when you need it?

/----/ Ed would have been arrested for attempted murder if he shot anyone for carrying a gun. He's not a police officer - maybe he should have called the police to tell them but not his job to stop the shooter.

There are plenty of white people shooting white people, but hey, troll away.

Where is some good ol' minstrel show blackface when you need it?

Yeah right, he'd have gotten fired from his job at the mere mention of it. PC police ya know

/----/ Ed would have been arrested for attempted murder if he shot anyone for carrying a gun. He's not a police officer - maybe he should have called the police to tell them but not his job to stop the shooter.
HE would not have been arrested for murder if he shot an active shooter.

good gawd you people are pathetic. We need to arm all minorities

There are plenty of white people shooting white people, but hey, troll away.
Trolling? That would be you. The shooter said white people do not shoot white people. The armed white guy had a weapon, says he puled it out, and he did not shoot because...The shooter said white people do not shoot white people.

How is what I posted Trolling? Have you visited most threads here?

Yeah right, he'd have gotten fired from his job at the mere mention of it. PC police ya know
Right. Stopping a white, racist shooter who is targeting minorities? The man would get a medal, keys to the city, and an honorary membership in "I give a fuck about other people" club

From the facts adduced, it is not clear that the armed observer did not shoot the assailant "because he was white." Shooting and/or killing someone is something that not everyone is capable of, regardless of the weapon in hand. Maybe he just realized that the bad guy was a human being and couldn't kill another human being.

But that wouldn't fit the narrative, would it?

Clearly Black folks have no problem killing other Black folks. It happens all the time. But reverse the colors and the results would be "no surprise."

From the facts adduced, it is not clear that the armed observer did not shoot the assailant "because he was white." Shooting and/or killing someone is something that not everyone is capable of, regardless of the weapon in hand. Maybe he just realized that the bad guy was a human being and couldn't kill another human being.

But that wouldn't fit the narrative, would it?

Clearly Black folks have no problem killing other Black folks. It happens all the time. But reverse the colors and the results would be "no surprise."

Clearly? Black criminals kill mostly black people, because they all live in black neighborhoods. Most black people I've known (lived in a few minority hoods) do have problems with killings. You're just too ignorant on the facts there.

"Maybe he just realized that the bad guy was a human being and couldn't kill another human being." wtf? Then he doesn't know why guns are made and sold, especially handguns.

there is no narrative you'd like that didn't fit your agenda

Forum List

Back