So much hate from the haters

Tax Man

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2015
With all the talk about stormfront I thought I would see what the reich was doing. So here is a very brief piece of their indoctrination diatribe.
The attentive reader may wonder at how the situation has gotten as grave as it has. How could people have become so detached from reality to believe the delusion of racial equality? Why would anyone in their right mind allow immigration from places like Iraq, Somalia and Mexico into the United States and Europe?

Which brings us to the horrible truth of the "Jewish problem".

It was the Jews.

The Jews have been working together behind the scenes to gain control of all the TV stations, schools, newspapers, radio stations, governments, movie studios, banks, etc. - an all encompassing "Matrix" of lies - to destroy all potential rival groups and rule the world. And they are very close to achieving it. They managed to get our people's heads so far up their butts that Whites think that allowing millions of third worlders into the US and Europe will somehow "improve" those lands with "diversity" and economic prosperity.
rolleyes.gif

The origin of the problem with the Jews is, once again, in the blood. As a group, a race, they suffer from psychopathy - a mental disorder whose main symptom is the ability to lie like there is no tomorrow. They seem to be able to talk entire nations into believing just about anything they want. That is the little secret to their success. And, yes, our people bear some of the blame for believing and trusting them in the first place. Not to mention the large number of traitors and cowards within the ranks of White Gentiles.

It is true that it is not all Jews who are actively causing the problem (and some are even trying to help), but history has shown that the psychopathic Jewish elite becomes increasinly hostile, radical and bold until they bring disaster upon the entire tribe. See Dr. William Pierce's articles Seeing the Forest and The Scorpion and the Frog for more information on why the Jews as a group do what they do.

I don't know what to tell Christians who are upset at the true nature of "The Chosen". There is some evidence that the Bible warns of this problem:

If Trump is re-elected in 2020 (in most cases, he will), prepare for more of the same abhorrence to continue for another four more years. If not, even worse than his first four was.

You know, we do have a special forum for the clinically insane.

It's called the conspiracy theory forum.

I hope that helps.

Aren't you the guy who wished MikeTx die a horrible death yesterday? Who's a hater?
These people are starting to see their chickens come home to roost, and instead of facing up to it, they lie and then cheat lie even more. It common to see them use the name stormfront because they are too simple minded to realize that those sorts of places are the extremes and most people like us who love this country only want it returned to rule of law and by the people for the people.

Last edited:
These people are starting to see their chickens come home to roost, and instead of facing up to it, they lie and cheat lie even more

Who are "these people" of whom you speak?

With all the talk about stormfront I thought I would see what the reich was doing. So here is a very brief piece of their indoctrination diatribe.
The attentive reader may wonder at how the situation has gotten as grave as it has. How could people have become so detached from reality to believe the delusion of racial equality? Why would anyone in their right mind allow immigration from places like Iraq, Somalia and Mexico into the United States and Europe?

It was the Jews.

The Jews have been working together behind the scenes to gain control of all the TV stations, schools, newspapers, radio stations, governments, movie studios, banks, etc. - an all encompassing "Matrix" of lies - to destroy all potential rival groups and rule the world. And they are very close to achieving it. They managed to get our people's heads so far up their butts that Whites think that allowing millions of third worlders into the US and Europe will somehow "improve" those lands with "diversity" and economic prosperity.
rolleyes.gif

The origin of the problem with the Jews is, once again, in the blood. As a group, a race, they suffer from psychopathy - a mental disorder whose main symptom is the ability to lie like there is no tomorrow. They seem to be able to talk entire nations into believing just about anything they want. That is the little secret to their success. And, yes, our people bear some of the blame for believing and trusting them in the first place. Not to mention the large number of traitors and cowards within the ranks of White Gentiles.

It is true that it is not all Jews who are actively causing the problem (and some are even trying to help), but history has shown that the psychopathic Jewish elite becomes increasinly hostile, radical and bold until they bring disaster upon the entire tribe. See Dr. William Pierce's articles Seeing the Forest and The Scorpion and the Frog for more information on why the Jews as a group do what they do.

I don't know what to tell Christians who are upset at the true nature of "The Chosen". There is some evidence that the Bible warns of this problem:

Your a sock

This op is deja Vu...I read it years ago.

It was the Jews.

rolleyes.gif

Is this screed a quote from elsewhere, or your own words? If it's taken from elsewhere, do you have a link to the original source? If these are you own words and beliefs, just what the fuck is wrong with you? Response requested, and thank you.

It was the Jews.

rolleyes.gif

Your a sock

This op is deja Vu...I read it years ago.

Stormfront was a racist haven years ago.

The problems with the left are Projection and the fact that their policies are rejected because they are correctly seen as odious and pure fascism.

Aren't you the guy who wished MikeTx die a horrible death yesterday? Who's a hater?
These people are starting to see their chickens come home to roost, and instead of facing up to it, they lie and then cheat lie even more. It common to see them use the name stormfront because they are too simple minded to realize that those sorts of places are the extremes and most people like us who love this country only want it returned to rule of law and by the people for the people.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You want this nation returned to the rule of whites only and by the white people for the white people.

The problems with the left are Projection and the fact that their policies are rejected because they are correctly seen as odious and pure fascism.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's why Trump got 3 million fewer votes than Clinton.

Forum List

Back