Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

<Snipped because I can't post urls even if I'm using the quote function.>
The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

Information about births is transferred electronically from hospitals to the department.

"The electronic record of the birth is what (the Health Department) now keeps on file in order to provide same-day certified copies at our help window for most requests," Okubo said.

Asked for more information about the short-form versus long-form birth documents, Okubo said the Health Department "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."

"The birth certificate form has been modified over the years and decades to conform to national standards and models," she said.

Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

She added that the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

Nope and nope and nope!

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.

(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.

(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

There are many different ways to make a certified copy and even different forms can be made.

They even have a price structure posted for different forms and have different names for the different forms based on what legal weight they have applied to them.

Certificates of live birth, certifications of live birth, and even the originaal BC, etc. can be photographed and get a stamp and be a legal document as shown.

"IF" they have his "original BC" on file as Okubo infers it can then be photographed and stamped and then it becomes a legal document!

Unfortunately Okubo is not quoting Hawaiian law when twisting the meaning of "is"
to make it apear that the truth is coming out when in truth it is not especially according to what Hawaiian law states as shown.

Just another example of why Okubo cannot be relied upon as a source in this matter.

:rofl:

Roberts_the_Goof

Well whaddya know...the kid with some 5,000 posts on the...ahem..OTHER.. Board One & Only conspiracy thread - you practically lived there on that thread.

Get tired?
Yes R_the_D ...the same one who goes on endlessly believing Obama is NOT WHITE! I mean not eligible to be president...comes here to join us to regurgitate his talking points.

You're not protected here little boy. No running to the mods cause people call you on your utter bullshit, or even laugh at your bizarre theories. How many people did you get kicked off cause they even snickered in that thread? 20? 30? More than that I think.

I know you are new here, and I should be nice and welcome you... which I will, right after this:

<snipped cause I don't even quote profanities>

<snipped because I'm still to new to copy and paste it even if I wanted to post adolescent gibberish.>

I've been wanting to say that to you for a loooog <snipped for the same reason.> time.

There.

All better now.

And a hearty welcome to the board.

:hmpf:

Wow long time repressed anger and zero substance that erupts in a foul mouth spew in response to what I just posted... :cuckoo: (You're right this board does have much more freedom to express your feelings! )

I post verifiable facts and you post repressed anger over some "wittle" hurt you received a long time ago by way my reporting a few fat heads that weren't on the other board's thread to debate but only to act like spoiled adolescents that could only use name calling as a response.

Seems this board suits your type well because you still can't act like a mature grown up here , leave the poster out of it , which is why I often reported others on the other board, and can only resort to profanities in response here when you get the chance.

It only makes you apear the one with the problem not me.

But hey thanks for a mature "well thought out" rant that in truth does not accurately represent my actions there or my stated stance here or there.

Your rant still does not make Barry any more eligible here as it did there.

He has not yet proven he was even born in Hawaii because a jpeg posted in cyberspace still amounts to hearsay evidence and that type of evidence in a court of law does not discriminate.

So do you actually want to debate THE ISSUE of Barry's eligibility , thus leave, me , the poster of information out of the issue OR act like a immature jerk, which obviously has a very limited vocabulary and include me in the issue because logically I am not an actual part of the issue in any way shape or form?

The majority of those that believe Obama isn't a citizen don't know that Hawaii is a state.
You want to bet the majority of those also believe the sun travels around the earth?

LOL, funny you should say that, you don't remember Obama stating he's visited "all 57 states"?

How many states do we have?

Oh, and did you know that there are 57 Islamic states in the world? Freudian slip anyone?

Gee, I don't know. What if you started at the southern tip of Mexico and walked along the shore up into the US and then Canada and kept walking along the shore until you ended up once again at the southern tip of Mexico. How many times would you have stepped into a different country? What did you say? Five? That would be correct. Mexico ->1US->2Canada->3US->4Canada->5Mexico. How many countries did you visit? Three? So which is it, three or five? Depends on what information you are attempting to convey. Obama wen to different states 57 times, but some of those states, he visited twice.

Only a fool would believe that someone from Hawaii wouldn't know how many states the US has. You know, 50 states, the 50th state?

Gee, I don't know. What if you started at the southern tip of Mexico and walked along the shore up into the US and then Canada and kept walking along the shore until you ended up once again at the southern tip of Mexico. How many times would you have stepped into a different country? What did you say? Five? That would be correct. Mexico ->1US->2Canada->3US->4Canada->5Mexico. How many countries did you visit? Three? So which is it, three or five? Depends on what information you are attempting to convey. Obama wen to different states 57 times, but some of those states, he visited twice.

Only a fool would believe that someone from Hawaii wouldn't know how many states the US has. You know, 50 states, the 50th state?

Don't know how you're trying to spin it there (he visited different states 57 times? Thats a new one), but it was a complete slip up. He meant to say 47 states.

snopes.com: Barack Obama and 57 States
The actual intent behind Senator Obama's misstatement is easy to discern without the need to invoke an obscure international organization. He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in 2007-08, he had visited all (48) of the states in the continental U.S. save for one (i.e., "one left to go," excluding Alaska and Hawaii), but in his weariness he slipped up and started off with "fifty" instead of "forty." (Note the long pause in the video clip between the words "fifty" and "seven.")

I really did have to get that off my chest. <damn that felt good!>

I do sincerely welcome you to this board now. It is a good one with great folks here.

Sadly you didn't start off on a high note w/me by acting like a boorish jerk.

I like to debate facts not repressed feelings and not bring the individual into the debate as much as possible.

Seems to me you can't.

Roberts the Man, you should definitely consider wearing a hazmat suit when "debating" some of the Libs because, as you see above, the froth and spittle that spews when defending their Messiah is near a Biblical flood.

Welcome!

I use facts when I debate...

If they can only resort to name calling, amking a personel vendetta instead of a debate.
It glaringly shows in their lack of style and lack of factual substance and they are the ultimate loser despite their use of some acrid sluff off of what they believe is the English language.

Their immaturity just shows up like a brightly lit glowing zit on a teenager forehead with a 10,000 piece marching band loudly playing "The Stars and Stripes Forever" announcing it's arrival.

Don't know how you're trying to spin it there (he visited different states 57 times? Thats a new one), but it was a complete slip up. He meant to say 47 states.

The actual intent behind Senator Obama's misstatement is easy to discern without the need to invoke an obscure international organization. He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in 2007-08, he had visited all (48) of the states in the continental U.S. save for one (i.e., "one left to go," excluding Alaska and Hawaii), but in his weariness he slipped up and started off with "fifty" instead of "forty." (Note the long pause in the video clip between the words "fifty" and "seven.")

The "spin" has always been that Obama didn't know the US has only 50 states. The "spin" is that Obama thinks the US has 57 states.

Says THe "Man" who left a trail of bodies after reporting people for a " :lol: " (yes, that's all. Just a " :lol: " -
or even just calling you a "Birther."

No shit. I saw it. You did. The most innocuous things would rile you, anything to shut down the opposing view. You have the thinnest skin I think I ever saw in a poster.

It's nice to have you here - where you can't go crying to daddy cause someone laughed at you.

Have fun trying to convince people You Da mAn! and Obama is not a citizen, Mr. Batshit crazy conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
The majority of those that believe Obama isn't a citizen don't know that Hawaii is a state.
You want to bet the majority of those also believe the sun travels around the earth?

Nobody "KNOWS Barry is a citizen because he has yet to show up in court with his Certification to actually legally prove he was born in Hawaii and the self acknowledged Barry "FACT" is that his father was a British citizen that passed British citizenship onto Barry "at birth" makes his lack of natural born citizenship a foregone conclusion.

Thus Hawaii can still be a state and the earth can still travel around the sun and still Barry
can logically still not be eligible to be POTUS because it is not the attainment of citizenship that makes him eligible but the obtaining of natural born citizenship (NBC for short.) that makes him an illegal occupier of the White House ( WH.) !

The "spin" has always been that Obama didn't know the US has only 50 states. The "spin" is that Obama thinks the US has 57 states.

Thats one version of the spin.

LooneyTunesWallpaper.jpg

Says THe "Man" who left a trail of bodies after reporting people for a " :lol: " (yes, that's all. Just a " :lol: " -
or even just calling you a "Birther."

No shit. I saw it. You did. The most innocuous things would rile you, anything to shut down the opposing view. You have the thinnest skin I think I ever saw in a poster.

It's nice to have you here - where you can't go crying to daddy cause someone laughed at you.

Have fun trying to convince people You Da mAn! and Obama is not a citizen, Mr. Batshit crazy conspiracy theorist.

Birther is a term meant to bring the poster into the issue rather than leave the issue where it belongs which is with Barry the imposter POTUS and of course "birther" is meant to be a derogatory term applied to anyone that dares oppose Barry and meant to label them as a loon because "We all know Barry posted his "proof" in cyberspace for all to "see"!

BTW - I didn't report anyone for the "birther" reference when it was applied to me
(So just another misstatement of the facts. ) I actually wore it with pride because I know that a silly name like birther is just Alinksky's rules for radicals being applied in real time.

If you want I can link my post with the actual statement when I am allowed to here?

I may have reported some for using against others (Which honestly and logically should not any bearing here! ) because they didn't have the understanding that the term means nothing in truth because we all know Barry must have been born alive but his BC is fair game as he has still not been in court with it to have it verified which is the only place it can be especially in light of Oopscheck not having the governmental power to legally verify it and Hawaiian officials would have to be breaking Hawaiian law to do so.

Nonsense name calling especially w/o substance was a VIOLATION of the tos in that thread as handed down by the mods over there so that an actual debate could take place.

I am sticking to the facts here as I did there...

If they couldn't abide by the rules and debate they deserved to be outa there.

Just like Barry not abiding by the rules laid down in the constitution in the eligibility clause outa be booted too.

Just a constitutional rule of law thing for me!

Why is the issue about Me anyway?

Mamby pamby way of deflecting from the debate?

No real way to debate me with logic or facts?

I grew tired of the lack of debate by those I reported and is was w/in the tos in thread and the mods placed those rules in that thread because they were tired of the very thing I reported .

The thread actually has debate now from both sides that takes place because of people mostly playing by the RULES.

Lableing people loons, etc just because they disagree with you does not advance any debate anywhere.

So if you want to debate with me and not about me and thus about the issue surrounding BARRY go a head!

His citizenship is still a avlid question to be answered because his alleged proof remains a residence of cyberspace and I do not accept a mere electronic image on the web as proof as proof of anything and neither does ANY court of law worth it's salt because as it is the Certification is only logically verifiable as a collection of electrons on a computer screens at this time since Oopscheck was chosen by Barry to come have a special visit and they lack any legal power to verify it as a legal document and of course since they and Barry have connections to the Annenberg organization their hearsay statements are tainted by a perceivable bias which makes those statements worth legally as much as a jpeg photo on a website... Which is nada .

ANY SANE perrson can cognitively discern between what is logically necessary to legally verify something and that which cannot.

Con men, like Barry, often use techniques to confuse a victim that make it apear something is what it is not.

The Certification itself states on it's face that it is only considered legal prima facie evidence in a court proceeding...

Barry and his legal teams are fighting very hard to keep the certification outside of a
court proceeding by using legal manuvers designed to deny admittance to a court proceeding through the denial of the plaintiff for lack of standing and muddy the issue
by posting pictures of an alleged document online and then have his shills bear witness of it's validity when they either lack legal power to do so or by doing so would violate their own state laws.

So are you actually up to a debate about the actual subject OR is calling me names and brining up nonsense about another thread I participated in on another board in the past all you got?

I still await any substantive reply from YOU about the points I have made about Barry's eligibility that don't amount to calling me names and illogical references to my sanity.

Ho hum aparently I wait in vain!

Last edited:
BHO is a citizen of the U.S. Every credible federal and state body reponsible for making such a decision has decided. The birthers can wierd about it, and it's fun poking at them.

BHO is a citizen of the U.S. Every credible federal and state body reponsible for making such a decision has decided. The birthers can wierd about it, and it's fun poking at them.
Indeed.

But beware. They are some of the thinnest-skinned creatures on earth.

That's what makes them so much fun! :clap2:

Birfers exist to give normal people a laugh. They serve a useful purpose. ;)

BHO has to be NBC to be legally POTUS.

If they rely on the same hearsay evidence that is used by the Barry apologists (Jpeg and hearsay statements , etc. ) ...

They are no longer credible because many senators and congressmen have legal backgrounds and would know that what is presented by Barry is undoubtedly hearsay evidence thus not credible evidence that should NOT be relied on to legally vett Barry and fulfill their oaths of office , especialliy since there were questions concerning his place of birth, Barry was longtime friend of business associate with and granted money to sworn enemies of our nation and the important point you are missing is that their sworn oath is to protect, UPHOLD and defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic.
The very least they should have done is aquiece to the requests by their constituents and verified Barry's BC.

They did not and ignored the pleas of the citizens in their districts to have a look see at his bona fides and most likely did so because they had fallen victim to the fear that if they did they would be labled as loons and racists for daring to question unsubstantiated hearsay evidence.

Fun is riding a roller coaster, etc. is fun...

Making fun of people simply because they disagree w/you, your acceptance of hearsay evidence as proof and just want their POTUS to be constituitonally eligible is weird.

Roberts, you are using hearsay evidence, not the other side. You are projecting your own total inadequacy of evidence when you make such a statement. Folks make fun of birthers because they are loons on this subject.

Forum List

Back