gop embarressed by "birthers"

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Fukino issued a similar press release Oct. 31, but was prompted to speak out again because of the renewed attention on Obama's beginnings. Hawaii's Health Department has been flooded in recent weeks with questions from individuals and several national TV news networks asking for proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

"They just keep asking over and over and over again," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real - Yahoo! News

seems at this point the gop realizes how this is a distraction from more important issues....

no one is expected to change their mind due to facts

Fukino issued a similar press release Oct. 31, but was prompted to speak out again because of the renewed attention on Obama's beginnings. Hawaii's Health Department has been flooded in recent weeks with questions from individuals and several national TV news networks asking for proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

"They just keep asking over and over and over again," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.

seems at this point the gop realizes how this is a distraction from more important issues....

A few things:

1. If Obama is not a 'Natural Born' Citizen, this would be a very important issue.

2. Most realize that if it was ever proven that Obama was not eligible to be President, the US would fall into major turmoil. That won't happen, so it's best just to drop it.

3. Having a governmental agency declare that something is real is no proof at all. The people really should be given the information and allowed to decide for themselves. However, the government is far too big and powerful now. Transparency is simply a pipe dream.

Well, now the House of Representatives have weighed in...

U.S. House on record in birth flap - Hawaii News - Starbulletin.com

The U.S. House of Representatives said happy birthday to the 50th State yesterday, peripherally stepping into the "birther" fray with a resolution that notes, "President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961."

The measure, House Resolution 593, passed without objection, with 378 aye votes and 55 representatives not voting. Voting in favor were 158 Republicans and 220 Democrats.

Did you catch that birthers? "Without objection?"

A few things:

1. If Obama is not a 'Natural Born' Citizen, this would be a very important issue.

2. Most realize that if it was ever proven that Obama was not eligible to be President, the US would fall into major turmoil. That won't happen, so it's best just to drop it.

3. Having a governmental agency declare that something is real is no proof at all. The people really should be given the information and allowed to decide for themselves. However, the government is far too big and powerful now. Transparency is simply a pipe dream.

With all due respect... Bullshit!

Not one of the birthers would accept any document released by anyone in this matter. They would just demand more and more "proof," wanting to have the document "examined" by "forgery experts."

Apparently the State of Hawaii has scanned all paper vital records and now has only it's database and the scanned copies. The birthers have already rejected a scanned copy of the President's COLB. Are you telling us they would accept a scanned copy of his BC?

A few things:

Not one of the birthers would accept any document released by anyone in this matter. They would just demand more and more "proof," wanting to have the document "examined" by "forgery experts."

Apparently the State of Hawaii has scanned all paper vital records and now has only it's database and the scanned copies. The birthers have already rejected a scanned copy of the President's COLB. Are you telling us they would accept a scanned copy of his BC?

Exactly, it didn't seem to be an honest concern, rather a mix of outrage that the new US President is a mulatto, a liberal, and his middle name is Hussein (in other words - connection with the Muslim world that they just couldn't swallow).

Extremely simplified, of course, but true.

Last edited:

A few things:

Nice BS post. Please read this again:

"Having a governmental agency declare that something is real is no proof at all. The people really should be given the information and allowed to decide for themselves."

Let me "scan" my driver's license, send it to you and you see if it's valid. Common sense should tell you that what you really need is the original.

Probably the worst part of this whole exercise is how most Americans are more than willing to accept the government's explanation for just about anything. The Founders never wanted us to trust the government so blindly, but I guess this was inevitable.

Last edited:
Exactly, it didn't seem to be an honest concern, rather a mix of outrage that the new US President is a mulatto, a liberal, and his middle name is Hussein (in other words - connection with the Muslim world that they just couldn't swallow).

It was started by Hillary Clinton supporter Philip Berg. He presented evidence that was compelling. While what you say may be true for some, the evidence should be investigate in the spirit of transparency. Unfortunately, we just have government agencies 'declaring' that everything is in order. I hope I never trust the government as much as some of you.

Let me "scan" my driver's license, send it to you and you see if it's valid. Common sense should tell you that what you really need is the original.

Probably the worst part of this whole exercise is how most Americans are more than willing to accept the government's explanation for just about anything. The Founders never wanted us to trust the government so blindly, but I guess this was inevitable.
The Hawaiian Dept of Heath (the authority that holds it) doesn't have just a scanned copy.

I think everybody, especially the "birthers" are on the wrong track with this issue. Obama's birth certificate to me is nothing to be overly concerned about. What concerns me is his stupidity. He might be too stupid to be the President. Forget about the birth certificate. What's he got for smarts? My opinion, not much. :lol:

It was started by Hillary Clinton supporter Philip Berg. He presented evidence that was compelling. While what you say may be true for some, the evidence should be investigate in the spirit of transparency. Unfortunately, we just have government agencies 'declaring' that everything is in order. I hope I never trust the government as much as some of you.

I am usually not the one to have any faith in what politicians say; however, even if Obama weren't a US citizen, I wouldn't give a fuck. I just simply wouldn't. He's lived here the overwhelming majority of his life - he would be an American even if he weren't born here.

I lived in the US for 9.5 years - since I was 16 until I was 25 - and guess what, I consider myself part American. I never got the papers (citizenship, just a green card), but I lived the life. Consider this bullshit gibberish, but it does mean something... you take from the culture, you assimilate, it molds you... so this whole nationality thing... it's about as useful as toilet paper - you can wipe your ass with it.

But of course, of course, I understand that according to the constitution, only an American born citizen can be the president of the United States. And you gotta honor the constitution. :eusa_whistle:

I think everybody, especially the "birthers" are on the wrong track with this issue. Obama's birth certificate to me is nothing to be overly concerned about. What concerns me is his stupidity. He might be too stupid to be the President. Forget about the birth certificate. What's he got for smarts? My opinion, not much. :lol:

There are just a few who want to see the government provide the original documents for the public to authenticate. Not even the GOP Party leaders are persuing this. It is, essentially, a dead issue. I realize how disappointment people on Hillary's team were who started this, and the evidence was compelling. In the end, we'll never find out and most people won't care.

And we all know you can't fix stupid.

I am usually not the one to have any faith in what politicians say; however, even if Obama weren't a US citizen, I wouldn't give a fuck. I just simply wouldn't. He's lived here the overwhelming majority of his life - he would be an American even if he weren't born here.

I lived in the US for 9.5 years - since I was 16 until I was 25 - and guess what, I consider myself part American. I never got the papers (citizenship, just a green card), but I lived the life. Consider this bullshit gibberish, but it does mean something... you take from the culture, you assimilate, it molds you... so this whole nationality thing... it's about as useful as toilet paper - you can wipe your ass with it.

But of course, of course, I understand that according to the constitution, only an American born citizen can be the president of the United States. And you gotta honor the constitution. :eusa_whistle:

Can you get a memo to TPTB and tell them this?

There are just a few who want to see the government provide the original documents for the public to authenticate. Not even the GOP Party leaders are persuing this. It is, essentially, a dead issue. I realize how disappointment people on Hillary's team were who started this, and the evidence was compelling. In the end, we'll never find out and most people won't care.

I beg to differ bro. The number of people who want to see this supposed real birth certificate is growing, not getting smaller. The is over a dozen court cases pending and soon to be heard on the matter and not thrown out. The heat is getting turned up. The "I don't give a fuck where he was born" crowd are PISSING on our constitution. That opinion ALONE should be enough to INFURIATE any DECENT, CONSTITUTION FOLLOWING, PATRIOTIC AMERICAN. I'd like to see those kinds of people DEPORTED! They don't belong here, and that isn't how we do things in this country. Too many good men and women fought, bled and DIED to get us where we are, and those who shit on my countries laws are the lowest form of life. "LIBERALS" I suspect.

But to top it off, if we have a President who pulled a fast one and a government that's willing to sweep in under the carpet, then we have REAL PROBLEMS in this country, REAL problems, and we need to straighten that kind of shit out, right now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back