Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

Nope and nope and nope!

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.
So all you birthers have to do is get someone to order up a copy of their long form birth certificate from Hawaii and prove us wrong.

Yeah. Like the COLB that is the only form of birth certificate Hawaii issues now.

(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

There are many different ways to make a certified copy and even different forms can be made.

They even have a price structure posted for different forms and have different names for the different forms based on what legal weight they have applied to them.

Certificates of live birth, certifications of live birth, and even the originaal BC, etc. can be photographed and get a stamp and be a legal document as shown.

"IF" they have his "original BC" on file as Okubo infers it can then be photographed and stamped and then it becomes a legal document!

Unfortunately Okubo is not quoting Hawaiian law when twisting the meaning of "is"
to make it apear that the truth is coming out when in truth it is not especially according to what Hawaiian law states as shown.

Just another example of why Okubo cannot be relied upon as a source in this matter.

'Course not. She's part of the conspiracy doncha know :lol:

Are you saying she broke Hawaiian law to verify Barry was born in Hawaii?

I posted the law that said it was illegal for her to do so and the statement that Barry's was being handled like all of the other in the vital statistic files means I could get her to discuss any of the others right just like she did his?

I don't think breaking Hawaiian law bodes well for much veracity on her giving a thumbs up on Barry's authenticity especially as a law breaker she hasn't been crossexamine da s to why she would make a statement that she knows violates Hawaiian law.

Unless court give much weight to the tesimony of people that knowingly break their own document rules and state laws.

If she actually disclosed pertinent information on Barry's BC....

Why isn't she up on charges?

idiot.gif

Nope and nope and nope!

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.
So all you birthers have to do is get someone to order up a copy of their long form birth certificate from Hawaii and prove us wrong.

Yeah. Like the COLB that is the only form of birth certificate Hawaii issues now.

(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

There are many different ways to make a certified copy and even different forms can be made.

They even have a price structure posted for different forms and have different names for the different forms based on what legal weight they have applied to them.

Certificates of live birth, certifications of live birth, and even the originaal BC, etc. can be photographed and get a stamp and be a legal document as shown.

"IF" they have his "original BC" on file as Okubo infers it can then be photographed and stamped and then it becomes a legal document!

Unfortunately Okubo is not quoting Hawaiian law when twisting the meaning of "is"
to make it apear that the truth is coming out when in truth it is not especially according to what Hawaiian law states as shown.

Just another example of why Okubo cannot be relied upon as a source in this matter.

I posted the law that said it was illegal for her to do so and the statement that Barry's was being handled like all of the other in the vital statistic files means I could get her to discuss any of the others right just like she did his?

I don't think breaking Hawaiian law bodes well for much veracity on her giving a thumbs up on Barry's authenticity especially as a law breaker she hasn't been crossexamine da s to why she would make a statement that she knows violates Hawaiian law.

Unless court give much weight to the tesimony of people that knowingly break their own document rules and state laws.

You go, legal eagle. :rofl:

Again doesn't hurt me, just your ability to credibly debate the issue.

If all you can do is post pictures and infer they represent me , when they don't ...

You've already by default shown you can't debate the subject, thus lost the debate before you can even start it because you then must resort to personel attacks to try and scare me off and deflect the issue away from the OP which revolves around Barry the Marxist usurper.

C'mon debate me IF you actually have the guts to do so !

Two announcements of his birth in local Hawaiian papers back then. How could this be birthers?

Last edited:

[/IMG][/CENTER]

In response to your insipid video's question:

Give the UNtrooofers logic they won't or can't refute!

Again doesn't hurt me, just your ability to credibly debate the issue.

If all you can do is post pictures and infer they represent me , when they don't ...

You've already by default shown you can't debate the subject, thus lost the debate before you can even start it because you then must resort to personel attacks to try and scare me off and deflect the issue away from the OP which revolves around Barry the Marxist usurper.

C'mon debate me IF you actually have the guts to do so !

Sorry, I don't argue with conspiracy whackjobs. I just make fun of them.

barack_obama_conspiracy_photo.jpg

[/IMG][/CENTER]

Wow.

moron.gif

No.

Making fun of internet retards is fun. You fit the bill nicely.

You haven't seen nothin' yet :rofl:

I happen to have an autistic son and your attempt at humor is in extremely poor taste ...

The picture you posted shows a person that is retarded because they unfortunately were born that way and thus through no fault of their own...

Not debating the subject is making yourself a "retard" through your own actions and lack of anything useful to add to the debate so you come away the lesser person because of it and because you refuse to debate and discuss the facts and cannot resist resorting to meaningless juvenile humor have only that as a poor way to deflect away from the facts presented by the other poster.

Personally I'll take my, forthright and honest, autistic son's brand of actual humor over your misguided misfired attempt at being funny any day.

You branded yourself:

You just brought yourself down several notches as a human being and not me because I can only pity your pathetic lack of awareness by not showing any sense of what's apropriate as far as humor goes.

When you have something to actually debate reply to me otherwise save it for somebody that actually might be hurt by your adolescent displays.

I am new here but..wow.

Two announcements of his birth in local Hawaiian papers. How could this be birthers?

Since for instance Hawaiian law allows births that someone ( Like his parent(s) or grandparent(s) or anyone with knowledge of the event to report the "facts" ... )can report
unattended births themselves to be chronicled by the state as if the information is indisputable fact when in fact the events surrounded the unattended event are only witnessed by those with a vested interest in disclosing the "facts" as they seen 'em...

Thus the newspaper articles are no more legally compelling than the reports that Barry's Kenayn grandmother "said" she was present at Barry's birth and which were translated as he was born in Kenya.

Both amount to hearsay along with all of the other hearsay evidence on both sides of the argument.

"IF" we can beleive that Barry Sr. was Barry Jr.'s father then the only thing we KNOW with much certainty is that at best Barry is a dual citizen that lacks NBC status because his circumstance at birth was that he had a father with foreign citizenship which makes him just as British as he might be American...

Thus he cannot be a NBC no matter where he was born.

Two announcements of his birth in local Hawaiian papers. How could this be birthers?

Since for instance Hawaiian law allows births that someone ( Like his parent(s) or grandparent(s) or anyone with knowledge of the event to report the "facts" ... )can report
unattended births themselves to be chronicled by the state as if the information is indisputable fact when in fact the events surrounded the unattended event are only witnessed by those with a vested interest in disclosing the "facts" as they seen 'em...

Thus the newspaper articles are no more legally compelling than the reports that Barry's Kenayn grandmother "said" she was present at Barry's birth and which were translated as he was born in Kenya.

Both amount to hearsay along with all of the other hearsay evidence on both sides of the argument.

"IF" we can beleive that Barry Sr. was Barry Jr.'s father then the only thing we KNOW with much certainty is that at best Barry is a dual citizen that lacks NBC status because his circumstance at birth was that he had a father with foreign citizenship which makes him just as British as he might be American...

moron.jpg

Yup. Because as we all know, items published contemporaneously in a general circulation publication are inadmissable hearsay. :cuckoo:
Try again, legal eagle.

[/IMG][/CENTER]

Wow.

Yeah wow!

Try using that on the alleged MCL Havard trained attorney that claims to have "iron clad proof" he is eligible and won't go into court to prove it .

There are claims that he is a constitutional expert and he can't even take that silly piece of paper into court that he claims is his "proof" (AND that all of you claim is .) and just prove he's eligible in a court proceeding instead of relying legal manuvers that in fact do not prove what he claims.

Point the stick towards the real idiot by the name of Barry ...

He's not even smart enough to use the information he should have garnered from a class or two at Harvard to prove in court that he is what he claims he is with that "irrefutable proof" he has on the web.

Yup. Because as we all know, items published contemporaneously in a general circulation publication are inadmissable hearsay. :cuckoo:
Try again, legal eagle.

They are when Hawaiian law allows for unattended births and those births are submitted to the newspaper off of the vital statistic records.

Newspaper articles can't be crossexamined ....

They are inaminate ink on inaminate paper.

Especially uninspiring as an argument since they come from the same source which may contain inaccurate information ...

Try again!

Last edited:

Wow.

Yeah wow!

Try using that on the alleged MCL Havard trained attorney that claims to have "iron clad proof" he is eligible and won't go into court to prove it .

There are claims that he is a constitutional expert and he can't even take that silly piece of paper into court that he claims is his "proof" (AND that all of you claim is .) and just prove he's eligible in a court proceeding instead of relying legal manuvers that in fact do not prove what he claims.

He's not even smart enough to use the information he should have garnered from a class or two at Harvard to prove in court that he is what he claims he is with that "irrefutable proof" he has on the web.

Why the hell would he stoop to arguing this pile of turds in court on the merits and lend it any legitimacy at all? You really are as stoopid as you sound, aren't you, legal eagle?

Besides, until you find a named plaintiff who can show standing it's all academic, since under Artricle 3 of the Constitution the Federal courts have no jurisdiction without a legitimate case or controversy. Sucks to be you. :eusa_boohoo:

Try again, legal eagle.

They are when Hawaiian law allows for unattended births and those births are submitted to the newspaper off of the vital statistic records.

Newspaper articles can't be crossexamined especially since they come from the same source which may contain inaccurate information ...

They are inaminate ink on inaminate paper.

Try again!

:rofl:
Go ahead, dust off that law degree from Cracker Jack U. for our amusement some more. Please.

Wow.

Yeah wow!

moron.jpg

You haven't seen nothin' yet :rofl:

I happen to have an autistic son and your attempt at humor is in extremely poor taste ...

The picture you posted shows a person that is retarded because they unfortunately were born that way and thus through no fault of their own...

Not debating the subject is making yourself a "retard" through your own actions and lack of anything useful to add to the debate so you come away the lesser person because of it and because you refuse to debate and discuss the facts and cannot resist resorting to meaningless juvenile humor have only that as a poor way to deflect away from the facts presented by the other poster.

Personally I'll take my, forthright and honest, autistic son's brand of actual humor over your misguided misfired attempt at being funny any day.

You branded yourself:

You just brought yourself down several notches as a human being and not me because I can only pity your pathetic lack of awareness by not showing any sense of what's apropriate as far as humor goes.

When you have something to actually debate reply to me otherwise save it for somebody that actually might be hurt by your adolescent displays.
Emma didn't post the picture, and she happens to be a high end ER nurse. And a highly regarded poster here, and at other boards.

She has more empathy in her little thumb than most birthers, most people do.

She was laughing at the absurdity of all this, not at a slight of your autistic son, of which, I'm sure she would say, has nothing to do with her sense of humor.

In time...you'll understand, I'm sure.

I'm unmoved by your defense...

Let her explain her own position.

Since you have no way to verify your quip about empathy and it's relation to "most birthers" it comes out as hollow as anything else you have posted to me and towards me.

I'm sure she's a "berry" nice and caring person but what do you know about the birthers empathy except from what you narrowly view from a preconceived unsubstantiated partisan stand point?

View your world from behind your thumb ...

And it' ll block your view!

You branded yourself:

Emma didn't post the picture, and she happens to be a high end ER nurse. And a highly regarded poster here, and at other boards.

She has more empathy in her little thumb than most birthers, most people do.

She was laughing at the absurdity of all this, not at a slight of your autistic son, of which, I'm sure she would say, has nothing to do with her sense of humor.

In time...you'll understand, I'm sure.

I'm unmoved by your defense...

Let her explain her own position.

Since you have no way to verify your quip about empathy and it's relation to "most birthers" it comes out as hollow as anything else you have posted to me and towards me.

I'm sure she's a "berry" nice and caring person but what do you know about the birthers empathy except from what you narrowly view from a preconceived unsubstantiated partisan stand point?

View your world from behind your thumb ...

And it' ll block your view!

retard.jpg

Roberts your wishes aren't evidence, and your evidence is not evidence. It's all merely your wishes.

Yeah wow!

Why the hell would he stoop to arguing this pile of turds in court on the merits and lend it any legitimacy at all? You really are as stoopid as you sound, aren't you, legal eagle?

Besides, until you find a named plaintiff who can show standing it's all academic, since under Artricle 3 of the Constitution the Federal courts have no jurisdiction without a legitimate case or controversy. Sucks to be you. :eusa_boohoo:

Covered in the argument in the form of the statement followed by the question:

IF Barry has the proof he could prove it .

He has used every means possible to keep from proving because he refuses to show up in court ...

Which is where it can actually be legally proven valid and accurate ...

Thus it cannot be verified in cyberspace as a jpeg picture and certainly not backed up by statements from a non-governmental organization that lacks any power to validate anything, like Oopscheck which he went out of his way to ask to them and only them have a look see and take a few more pictures which were converniently stored on the web in the same electronic version, and then of course Hawaiian officials seemingly volating Hawaiian privacy laws to just verbally verify that he was born in Hawaii.

If they're going to violate Hawaiian privacy laws...

Why not just go all the way and produce his long form BC for everyone to see, examine and verify?

IF he can prove it...

Why won't he (Save the to drive the RWer crazy or any other illogical retort for the nonsense it legally and logically is.) ?

Remember that Certification is "iron clad" undeniable proof !

He should just march a copy into every case against him...

It would cost him less than $ 100 to do so, thus certainly allow him to fire his legal team and let them go on to more pressing Dim party issues especially since this issue in a loony non-sensical, non-issue according to him, his press secretary and to you untroofers.

Why?

Forum List

Back