Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

barry hussein never got his american citizenship back!! adopted by lolo soetoro muslim, his mother"s husband from jakarta indonesia. he was brought up by his stepdad and went to muslim schools. he was an american citizen at one time. son of a ann dunham and malcolm x. obama sr. was the scapegoat in this mess!! obama was born in seattle washington!!!

Eh, you only rate about a 3 on the troll meter.

Try again. Next time some capitalization, correct grammar and punctuation will help you be more effective.

the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth

Please explain how that statement can be misunderstood.

That is their preference. So please read this again.

Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

The original vital records exist. The director of the Hawaii DOH has stated this as fact. Twice. That does not necessarily mean there is an actual paper copy of a birth certificate residing at the DOH. And regardless, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth.

Are you suggesting they break the law? Are you suggesting that the President has the authority to override state officials and state law in such a matter? Just curious. You being all concerned about the Constitution and stuff.

Bottom line. In order to see President Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, Hawaii is going to have to change their law to allow that. And because of all the noise by the birthers over this, if Hawaii were to do so, wouldn't that come perilously close (at least in spirit) to a bill of attainder?

Emma:

I would like to take this opportunity to startle you. I think my earlier claim that you simply misunderstood the language of the law you were quoting was an overstatement on my part. Upon taking another look (and a slightly deeper look) into that matter, I think I was probably the one who was mistaken. Mea culpa and so forth.

It might very well be, instead, that Hawaii would (usually) decline to provide a copy of a Birth Certificate which they have on file to a person requesting a copy of same.

That said, I STILL believe it is the overwhelming likelihood that President Obama has his own copy of his birth certificate since he cited it in his own tome. Further, I strongly believe that if the President were to make that simple request of the Hawaiian authorities, they would find their way clear to permit the President of the United States to have a certified photocopy of the vault version of the original Birth Certificate.

Regards and all that,

Liability

Thank you.

Unless they change the law, I don't see how they can (legally) get away with issuing the long form to anyone, regardless of who it is.

They CAN do so. And it wouldn't be "issuing" anything. It would be PROVIDING a mere copy. I have NO doubt that Hawaii could find a way to accomodate a request from the President for a verified photocopy of his own birth certificate.

They CAN do so. And it wouldn't be "issuing" anything. It would be PROVIDING a mere copy. I have NO doubt that Hawaii could find a way to accomodate a request from the President for a verified photocopy of his own birth certificate.

Providing, issuing, semantics. Point being it would be against the law.

No. It's not just semantics. And no, you have not demonstrated that it would be "against the law." You posted what they advise they give when a request is made. You have not shown that they are prohibited from giving a photocopy of an actual birth certificate.

It is incredible to believe that Hawaii would reject a personal request of the person who happens to have become the President of the United States for a verified photocopy of his actual birth certificate. I have no doubt that IF the President doesn't already have a photocopy or the original, he could politely ASK them for a verified photocopy and they would say, "Golly, gee, Mr. President. For you. Anything."

how inept would not only th g.o.p. be but also the democratic party challengers vying for the candidacy in not exposing this against him in their fight for the presidency? the one thing politicians are good at is digging up dirt on each other. this birth certificate fantasy, if it was real, would have done obama in long before he got any where near the white house, the whole bc thing is a last gasp pathetic cry from a bunch of racist losers who cant stand that a black man is president.

The GOP isn't saying anything because Orin Hack Job Hatch wants to change The Constitution so that Gov Ahnold can run on the GOP ticket. It's the truth. Basically, They have some kind of an agreement. These agreements always happen behind closed doors far away from the sheople.

The morons probably owe the bottomfeeding Democrats for allowing the non-constitutional Patriot act or someother violation committed by The Liberla Republican Bush administration. Oh how I pray for the days of Bush though after this madman lunatic Obama. Same with Sotomayor, They owe the Dems for Roberts. It's so easy to figure out when they bend over and spread their cheeks wide open for them.

Listen, The Constitution is violated it seems like every week these days. Obama is a fraud. He's a Foreign agent. He's the Manchurian canidate sent to bankrupt America. Sometimes, The truth isn't that hard to see. Read between the lies bro. ~BH

how inept would not only th g.o.p. be but also the democratic party challengers vying for the candidacy in not exposing this against him in their fight for the presidency? the one thing politicians are good at is digging up dirt on each other. this birth certificate fantasy, if it was real, would have done obama in long before he got any where near the white house, the whole bc thing is a last gasp pathetic cry from a bunch of racist losers who cant stand that a black man is president.

The GOP isn't saying anything because Orin Hack Job Hatch wants to change The Constitution so that Gov Ahnold can run on the GOP ticket. It's the truth. Basically, They have some kind of an agreement. These agreements always happen behind closed doors far away from the sheople.

The morons probably owe the bottomfeeding Democrats for allowing the non-constitutional Patriot act or someother violation committed by The Liberla Republican Bush administration. Oh how I pray for the days of Bush though after this madman lunatic Obama. Same with Sotomayor, They owe the Dems for Roberts. It's so easy to figure out when they bend over and spread their cheeks wide open for them.

Listen, The Constitution is violated it seems like every week these days. Obama is a fraud. He's a Foreign agent. He's the Manchurian canidate sent to bankrupt America. Sometimes, The truth isn't that hard to see. Read between the lies bro. ~BH

sorry but thats just crazy.

No. It's not just semantics. And no, you have not demonstrated that it would be "against the law."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1387211-post186.html

Regulations always have the force of law when properly issued in pursuance of a valid designation of authority for such regulations.

And that means that it is a regulation of HI that they issue COLBS upon request for certified copies of birth records.

That does NOT mean that they are not PERMITTED to go further.

Last edited:
No. It's not just semantics. And no, you have not demonstrated that it would be "against the law."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1387211-post186.html

Regulations always have the force of law when properly issued in pursuance of a valid designation of authority for such regulations.

And that means that it is a regulation of HI that they issue COLBS upon request for cdrtified copies of birth records.

That was my argument exactly...I have seen nothing to prove that the HI DOH cannot release Obama's original BC.

In fact I provided the mechanism by which a copy could be obtained.

I'll go grab the link and insert it here.

Last edited:
And that means that it is a regulation of HI that they issue COLBS upon request for cdrtified copies of birth records.

That was my argument exactly...I have seen nothing to prove that the HI DOH cannot release Obama's original BC.

It doesn't say certified copies on the genealogy request page...it just says copies.
Who is Eligible to Apply for a Genealogy Request?

Any private individual or individual employed, endorsed, or sponsored by a governmental or private organization or agency, working on genealogy projects may apply for issuance of copies of vital records on file with the Department of Health.

Any applicant seeking issuance of copies of vital records of events that occurred seventy-five years or less prior to the current year must establish a direct and tangible interest in the records to be eligible for them (see Certified Copies for more information).

An applicant need not establish a direct and tangible interest in vital records of events that occurred more than seventy-five years prior to the current year to apply for these records.

[URL]http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/vital-records/genealogy.html[/URL]
Proof that they do provide copies for research.

Last edited:

exactly.well said.:clap2:

the Obama apologists are so much in denial though that that wont register with them that their letting Obama get away with this cause its part of the new world order plan to put Arnold in office next.

It doesn't say certified copies on the genealogy request page...it just says copies.

Any private individual or individual employed, endorsed, or sponsored by a governmental or private organization or agency, working on genealogy projects may apply for issuance of copies of vital records on file with the Department of Health.

Any applicant seeking issuance of copies of vital records of events that occurred seventy-five years or less prior to the current year must establish a direct and tangible interest in the records to be eligible for them (see Certified Copies for more information).

An applicant need not establish a direct and tangible interest in vital records of events that occurred more than seventy-five years prior to the current year to apply for these records.

So we're to believe that the birthers haven't found a single soul under the age of 75 born in Hawaii who is willing to request their records for "research" in order to prove the DOH wrong?

So we're to believe that the birthers haven't found a single soul under the age of 75 born in Hawaii who is willing to request their records for "research" in order to prove the DOH wrong?

Oh come on, Em. Seriously. You go to some pretty oddball lengths to stake your claim.

Maybe nobody thought of it. Or maybe nobody thought it makes a damn bit of difference. Establishing that the President has a clear way to obtain a copy of his actual birth certificate (if he doesn't already have it -- which his own book suggests he does) is hardly the same thing as expecting him to then proceed to bother trying.

Hawaii refuses to verify president's online COLBs

Officials mum on images released by Obama's campaign, FactCheck.org

Posted: August 02, 2009
7:18 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

In response to a direct question from WND, the Hawaii Department of Health refused to authenticate either of the two versions of President Obama's short-form Certificate of Live Birth, or COLB, posted online – neither the image produced by the Obama campaign nor the images released by FactCheck.org.

Janice Okubo, the public information officer for the Hawaii DOH, also had no explanation for why Dr. Chiyome Fukino's initial press release last October and subsequent press release last week also avoided declaring the posted images to be of authentic documents.

Hawaii refuses to verify president's online COLBs

Last edited:
You go to some pretty oddball lengths to stake your claim.

That's pretty damned funny considering the shit that's been put out there by the birthers.

Which reminds me. How's that latest earth-shattering evidence going for you guys? :lol:

You're about to find out... and it's about time I think you people bend over, grab ears, and jerk hard...

the Obama apologists are so much in denial though that that wont register with them that their letting Obama get away with this cause its part of the new world order plan to put Arnold in office next.

going by your user name and your comment here is there a conspiracy theory that you dont believe?

yes there are some here that I dont believe and just because your in denial about things like Obama and that my user name is the truth and only see what you WANT to see,doesnt mean their not true.:cuckoo:I could post evidence for you that has overwhelming facts that my user name is the truth but everytime i do,you guys never watch the videos that prove it all since again,you only see what you WANT to see.

You go to some pretty oddball lengths to stake your claim.

That's pretty damned funny considering the shit that's been put out there by the birthers.

Which reminds me. How's that latest earth-shattering evidence going for you guys? :lol:

the Obama apologists sure do go to some pretty oddball lengths to stake their claim.

there hasnt been shit put forth.we have put forth facts that you choose to ignore cause you apologists only see what you want to see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back