I'm Done.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
NOTHING is getting resolved on this board in relation to this issue. NOTHING!

I'm a reasonable and intelligent person. I've seen enough merit to this issue for me to question where obama was born because it is fact, THERE IS NO VALID PROOF, and if there is, IT'S BEING HIDDEN BY OBAMA HIMSELF... PERIOD... THAT'S A FACT!

But I am sick and tired of all the INSANE, REVOLTING, REPETITIVE and DISGUSTING INSULTS I've been subjected to just for trying to argue my side.

Some of you people here utterly DISGUST ME! NOW I know what Dis is talking about saying, "looking around, I don't know if I belong here anymore."

This board has become a vile and caustic environment of shit heads and flammers. There was a day when this board could go months without as much as one fight. Now the most popular section on the board is THE FLAME ZONE! Seems to me anymore the WHOLE BOARD is one big flame zone. Christ... you can have it.

Last edited:
forum_suicide.jpg

Not sure if you mean leaving the whole board or just the topic.

Regardless, I learned a little slogan some time ago that goes like this...."win some, lose some and a few get rained out".

Helps me keep things in perspective.

Regards,

Pat

NOTHING is getting resolved on this board in relation to this issue.
What exactly do you want to see resolved.... On a message board?

It's not the freakin Supreme Court, it's a message board. NOTHING will EVER be resolved here.

wrong we resolve shit daily...unfortunatly the same shit over and over..day in and day out
Nothing's ever truly resolved. Expecting such is kind of silly really. It's a message board.

Is there a conspiracy theory somehow tied to this?

BTW, I want to see documented proof that Pale is leaving this board, not some statement on the internet.

Oh wait...

I'm a reasonable and intelligent person. I've seen enough merit to this issue for me to question where obama was born because it is fact, THERE IS NO VALID PROOF, and if there is, IT'S BEING HIDDEN BY OBAMA HIMSELF... PERIOD... THAT'S A FACT!

But I am sick and tired of all the INSANE, REVOLTING, REPETITIVE and DISGUSTING INSULTS I've been subjected to just for trying to argue my side.

Some of you people here utterly DISGUST ME! NOW I know what Dis is talking about saying, "looking around, I don't know if I belong here anymore."

This board has become a vile and caustic environment of shit heads and flammers. There was a day when this board could go months without as much as one fight. Now the most popular section on the board is THE FLAME ZONE! Seems to me anymore the WHOLE BOARD is one big flame zone. Christ... you can have it.

Hey Pale, I hope you decide to stick around and see this one through. I have been to other boards and most, sadly, are like you describe this one to be. I was searching through some old basement stuff in my hard drive and managed to find the family photo and description album of this board so I thought I would post it here for all to see.
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving. I feel really bad.

You are an awesome poster with such insight and knowledge - truly a great asset to this board.

You will be sorely missed. I wish you only the best.

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What I find sort of laughable are the newbies who think they are the old salts here.

Don't go, Pale, it comes around. Certain issues are never resolved to our satisfaction. Abortion, the circumstances of Obama's questionable birth, the existence of God. But the trollers do cycle out, eventually.

It has been that way since the beginning, like minded internet communities get over run by trolls and flamers.

Ding Dong the witch is dead - Hallmark Channel Video - Hallmark Channel Community

P.S: You'll be back if you truly are leaving. However, do hope you stay. I enjoy the entertainment, front row ticket free. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back