Having high ranking military *ask* Jones not to exercise free speech:

good to know kosher is willing to get more people killed because she needs to say stupid shit.

good to know kosher is willing to get more people killed because she needs to say stupid shit.

You know...............it's kinda easy to talk about free speech and how those other people should come around to our way of thinking when you're separated from the ME by an ocean and an entire continent.

I'm sure that if she or Terry Jones were in Jiddah Saudi Arabia (and I've been), they'd take a slightly different tack.

You know...............it's kinda easy to talk about free speech and how those other people should come around to our way of thinking when you're separated from the ME by an ocean and an entire continent.

I'm sure that if she or Terry Jones were in Jiddah Saudi Arabia (and I've been), they'd take a slightly different tack.

Slightly?

:lol:

oh i agree, these people for the most part are all talk.

I say extradite all the American Taliban to the Middle East. Let them run their mouths over there.

No...............no extradition, they are after all American citizens.

Just give 'em a 2 week vacation in Cairo. I hear the pyramids are nice this time of year.

And there is no fucking way all of these idiots would be able to keep from putting their foot in their mouths publicly. Especially if left over there for 2 weeks.

Some would get a plane ticket back, others may have to ride in the cargo area, draped under a flag.

Forum List

Back