Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?

Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?

No, we don't watch TV around here...Just flies crawling up walls, and they do it so gayly..

Well, Cocksucker Joe, maybe what you have to say doesn't resonate with enough people to give a shit about what you post??????? They don't care about our interaction????? 85,478 posts and you have 15K worth of positive responses???? Me? I have 12,464 posts but 15,269 positive responses. Hell, I have more POSITIVE responses than I do posts here....you? Well, you average a positive response for every five fool-fueled rants you post.......someone resonates here.....and it doesn't appear to be you all that much....JUST sayin........

Yet no one here actually comments on your nuttiness or agree with it. YOu might be giving yourself likes with your sock accounts for all we know, Cocksucker Dale.

But here's the thing, anyone who talks about the parents of dead child and calls them liars is a true cocksucking piece of shit.

Apparently, TV executives believe that the American public have a huge hunger to see scenes of men having sex with men and women having sex with women.

It's true. Netflix and Hulu are co-owned by the Murdoch family and recently the conservative senior Murdoch dad handed over to his two liberal sons, much of the management of their empire.

If you want to see what kind of content coming your way and soon, just check out the recent Netflix 10- episode series Gypsy. OMG, it covers all of the trendings by the LGBT community, for those who are interested. I was curious so I binged on all 10 and gave it two stars.

Gays bought out the media. They have deep pockets. But not the truth, The worm will turn as they say. Money can't co opt the truth. The truth isn't a paradigm that can be swayed by either popularity or money. Sorry, kids.

Well, Cocksucker Joe, maybe what you have to say doesn't resonate with enough people to give a shit about what you post??????? They don't care about our interaction????? 85,478 posts and you have 15K worth of positive responses???? Me? I have 12,464 posts but 15,269 positive responses. Hell, I have more POSITIVE responses than I do posts here....you? Well, you average a positive response for every five fool-fueled rants you post.......someone resonates here.....and it doesn't appear to be you all that much....JUST sayin........

Yet no one here actually comments on your nuttiness or agree with it. YOu might be giving yourself likes with your sock accounts for all we know, Cocksucker Dale.

But here's the thing, anyone who talks about the parents of dead child and calls them liars is a true cocksucking piece of shit.

If I had "sock" accounts? Then why wouldn't I use them to give props on this thread? Hmmmmmmm???? There are plenty of posters here that know that Sandy Hoax was a DHS/FEMA capstone drill that was poorly disguised as a real time event and frankly we should all feel like our intelligence was insulted. So, Cocksucker Joe, you just keep on whining about me pointing out the obvious if it makes you feel better and I will keep posting about things like Sandy Hoax that needs to be said. You have your "task" and I have mine. (snicker)

You think I haven't seen this? Really??? That looks like a 757 plane to you? That is the best footage that they had? Dude....you are joking....right?????

I'm sure you saw the enhanced version with the lizard man at the controls.

Joe, give it a rest, M'kay? You have no clue on how utter ridiculous you come across.......seriously.

Except I don't even see the Right Wingers agreeing with you hear, Cocksucker Dale...

(snicker)
You poor, fruit-loop dingus. <smh>

Ratings are pointless here. Many of what you call "positive responses" are folks like me who laugh at the ridiculous shit you post. Plus, this forum doesn't count posts in the taunting area, so who knows how many posts you really have?

Ok, so take away even half of the smileys or even all of them and I am still waaaaaay ahead of both you and Joe Cocksucker....so obviously what I write resonates with a great many of posters here, no? But thanks all the same for showing me that video and the tail end of that 757 that is SOOO fucking obvious....man oh man, how did I EVER miss that????

(snicker)
It resonates with no one except loony nutcases like you.

Again.... since you're not answering ... if not a plane, what produced the smoke and tail seen in that frame?
Still, nothing but crickets from Delusional Dale.

... if not a plane, what produced the smoke and tail seen in that frame?

Then why wouldn't I use them to give props on this thread?

Because they'd be just as crazy as you are... the point is, nobody gives you props, ever.

Because you're an evil cocksucker who attacks the parents of dead kids.

There are plenty of posters here that know that Sandy Hoax was a DHS/FEMA capstone drill that was poorly disguised as a real time event and frankly we should all feel like our intelligence was insulted.

Really, then why are you the only one here who says so? Even the harshest gun nuts like 2AGuy who insist up and down tougher gun laws wouldn't have prevented it, don't pretend it didn't happen.

(Jesus, I'm using 2AGuy as a good example?)

I will keep posting about things like Sandy Hoax that needs to be said. You have your "task" and I have mine. (snicker)

Unfortunately, yours is being an evil deranged cocksucker.

m
Apparently, TV executives believe that the American public have a huge hunger to see scenes of men having sex with men and women having sex with women.
BBC has a series based on guys kissing guys and girls kissing girls. At least that is what I remember from the advert. I think the show is called "Love"...or something like that.

Sorry, but America isn't going all Brokeback Mountain. They still are repelled by unnatural acts. Gay sex is always going to rub most people the wrong way. I don't care how pretty the two guys are, I still can't handle watching them swapping spit in public. But that just me. I'm not saying I want to burn them at the stake. I'm saying that I'd rather watch SpongeBob.

I saw a scene where two women (actually a transgender woman and a lesbian) were having sex, and then afterwards one of them took off this giant dildo dripping with vagina fluids, and threw it on the floor.

Our culture if very much degraded since the days of Gone with the Wind, when everyone was shocked when Rhett Butler said the d-word.
Pictures.....or it never happened...

If only there was some way for you to change the television channel. If only...

Besides whining, what solutions do you propose to stop this sudden spike of fags on the telly?

Funny you would say that because I constantly see leftards bemoaning "rightwing radio" and when I ask them why do they listen to it? They say "I don't but the undue influence is undermining America"........funny how opinions that differ from leftards is a "harm" but outright sexual deviancy on prime-time television doesn't.....double standards, perhaps? Yeah, I think so.......

Yes, those people are also whiners. What solutions do you propose concerning homos on tv?

Don't watch it. :dunno:

I used to watch prime time TV, until one night on this new series there was some kind of extorted homo-erotic sex thing they depicted, so I was pissed. I turned it off @ 9:10 3 years ago and haven't watched Prime Time since.
Sounds like True Blood. They kept going full homo and I think it damaged the show.
On a side note....one of the stars of that show played a drag queen and sorry to say he died this weekend. He was only 39. R.I.P. 'True Blood' Actor Nelsan Ellis Dies at 39

Last edited:
Sorry, but America isn't going all Brokeback Mountain. They still are repelled by unnatural acts. Gay sex is always going to rub most people the wrong way. I don't care how pretty the two guys are, I still can't handle watching them swapping spit in public. But that just me. I'm not saying I want to burn them at the stake. I'm saying that I'd rather watch SpongeBob.

Spongebob is about your intellectual level.

You guys are the ones freaking out by the very small number of gay characters portrayed on screen. Most of the world doesn't care that much.

Spongebob is about your intellectual level.

You guys are the ones freaking out by the very small number of gay characters portrayed on screen. Most of the world doesn't care that much.
I don't watch SpongeBob much at all.....and that's my fucking point.

I'd rather watch snails fuck than watch two guys kiss.

I have no problem at all with you tuning in 24/7.

Not really. They are just all tree hugging liberals and lefties that want to cram it down the throats of people whether they want to see it or not...

Honestly, it sounds like you have a hangup. Do you know that there was a study that found that most homophobic men are latent gay?

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

me, I think it would depend if the gay stuff moves the story along, or if they are just throwing it in there to shock or get ratings.

Honestly yes I do think that Bi-racial agenda is bad, if you don't like it, too bad for you. This is the United States and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
As far as "We don't live in a world inhabited by Ward and June Cleaver. "
all I can say about that is "that is a crying shame"

so explain how the "Bi-racial" agenda (which is just people dating outside of their largely artificial racial groups) is a bad thing, exactly.

interracial-couple-kiss.jpg

I never said it was a bad thing, just way outside the norm. My guess is 5 in 100 couples are mixed race. On TV shows, one in two. You want realism, don't push your agenda.
Well, it's obvious that an agenda is being pushed.
Changing the race of well known movie characters is a recipe for disaster.
I heard they even planned on turning James Bond black.
Best way I know to end the franchise.

Hey, you know in Men In Black, Agent J was originally a white guy?

So was Kid Flash in the comics.

The biggest problem with James Bond isn't his skin tone, it's that the United Kingdom isn't a major world power and hasn't been in decades.

Honestly, it sounds like you have a hangup. Do you know that there was a study that found that most homophobic men are latent gay?

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

me, I think it would depend if the gay stuff moves the story along, or if they are just throwing it in there to shock or get ratings.
That's a very old argument and it was no more true years ago as it is today.
Homophobia is very different from not being able to appreciate two guys kissing.
Homophobia is having a violent reaction to gay sex or anything gay.
Just not liking it isn't the same thing.
Homosexuality is a weird thing where some of them seem to loath it as much as everyone else. It's why so many of them are depressed and suicidal or die at a young age.

Hey, you know in Men In Black, Agent J was originally a white guy?

So was Kid Flash in the comics.

The biggest problem with James Bond isn't his skin tone, it's that the United Kingdom isn't a major world power and hasn't been in decades.
Quite a difference from a well-known character that is firmly established and all of the sudden the producers make him into a black man.
Men In Black was an original. I might get all pissed if they tried to make both of them White. I don't like people manipulating a formula that works.

Forum List

Back