Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?

As far as the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon? Why is it that there is no footage of it hitting the building? I mean, didn't the Pentagon have surveillance cameras all over the place?
There is...

You think I haven't seen this? Really??? That looks like a 757 plane to you? That is the best footage that they had? Dude....you are joking....right?????

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

This shit again??

You can see the tail of the plane, as well as smoke billowing from the plane, here ....

HOLY shit, Faun? I went to youtube were this video was and I slowed it down to the .25 setting and you STILL can't see what it is............what a friggin joke!!!!!!!

As far as the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon? Why is it that there is no footage of it hitting the building? I mean, didn't the Pentagon have surveillance cameras all over the place?
There is...

You think I haven't seen this? Really??? That looks like a 757 plane to you? That is the best footage that they had? Dude....you are joking....right?????

This shit again??

You can see the tail of the plane, as well as smoke billowing from the plane, here ....

HOLY shit, Faun? I went to youtube were this video was and I slowed it down to the .25 setting and you STILL can't see what it is............what a friggin joke!!!!!!!

You're crazy, dale. Remember?

There is...

This shit again??

I take it back, Faun!!!!! It's SOOOOOO easy and plain to see!!!! Hell, I can even read the serial number on the wing!!!!! Thank you, Faun........thank you soooooooo very much for opening my eyes....what can I EVER do to repay you for your guidance and patience in showing me the way???.Mere words just can't do justice.......I am overcome with emotions........hold on while I grab a tissue so I can wipe my eyes............

I'm sure you saw the enhanced version with the lizard man at the controls.

Joe, give it a rest, M'kay? You have no clue on how utter ridiculous you come across.......seriously.

Except I don't even see the Right Wingers agreeing with you hear, Cocksucker Dale...

There is...

This shit again??

I take it back, Faun!!!!! It's SOOOOOO easy and plain to see!!!! Hell, I can even read the serial number on the wing!!!!! Thank you, Faun........thank you soooooooo very much for opening my eyes....what can I EVER do to repay you for your guidance and patience in showing me the way???.Mere words just can't do justice.......I am overcome with emotions........hold on while I grab a tissue so I can wipe my eyes............

You're still crazy, Dale. Your explanation for why there's smoke and a tail from a plane where there should be, is .... ?

Joe, give it a rest, M'kay? You have no clue on how utter ridiculous you come across.......seriously.

Except I don't even see the Right Wingers agreeing with you hear, Cocksucker Dale...

Well, Cocksucker Joe, maybe what you have to say doesn't resonate with enough people to give a shit about what you post??????? They don't care about our interaction????? 85,478 posts and you have 15K worth of positive responses???? Me? I have 12,464 posts but 15,269 positive responses. Hell, I have more POSITIVE responses than I do posts here....you? Well, you average a positive response for every five fool-fueled rants you post.......someone resonates here.....and it doesn't appear to be you all that much....JUST sayin........

(snicker)

This shit again??

You're still crazy, Dale. Your explanation for why there's smoke and a tail from a plane where there should be, is .... ?

Oh yeah, Faun!!!! You can see that tail of that huge 757 so clearly....don't know how I could have POSSIBLY of missed it....I mean it's as clear on the nose on Babs Streisand's face.....guess I just wasn't looking hard enough....I thank you for showing me the errors of my ways..............I feel so humble and vulnerable about right now.......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Cocksucker Joe, maybe what you have to say doesn't resonate with enough people to give a shit about what you post??????? They don't care about our interaction????? 85,478 posts and you have 15K worth of positive responses???? Me? I have 12,464 posts but 15,269 positive responses. Hell, I have more POSITIVE responses than I do posts here....you? Well, you average a positive response for every five fool-fueled rants you post.......someone resonates here.....and it doesn't appear to be you all that much....JUST sayin........

(snicker)
You poor, fruit-loop dingus. <smh>

Ratings are pointless here. Many of what you call "positive responses" are folks like me who laugh at the ridiculous shit you post. Plus, this forum doesn't count posts in the taunting area, so who knows how many posts you really have?

This shit again??

Oh yeah, Faun!!!! You can see that tail of that huge 757 so clearly....don't know how I could have POSSIBLY of missed it....I mean it's as clear on the nose on Babs Streisand's face.....guess I just wasn't looking hard enough....I thank you for showing me the errors of my ways..............I feel so humble and vulnerable about right now.......

Great, so no answer from Delusional Dale.

What is it then, ya fruit-loop dingus?

(snicker)

Ratings are pointless here. Many of what you call "positive responses" are folks like me who laugh at the ridiculous shit you post. Plus, this forum doesn't count posts in the taunting area, so who knows how many posts you really have?

Ok, so take away even half of the smileys or even all of them and I am still waaaaaay ahead of both you and Joe Cocksucker....so obviously what I write resonates with a great many of posters here, no? But thanks all the same for showing me that video and the tail end of that 757 that is SOOO fucking obvious....man oh man, how did I EVER miss that????

(snicker)

Great, so no answer from Delusional Dale.

What is it then, ya fruit-loop dingus?

Da plane, boss!!!!! Da plane!!!!!!!!!!! Smiles, everyone!!!!! Smiles!!!!!!!!!!

(snicker)

Apparently, TV executives believe that the American public have a huge hunger to see scenes of men having sex with men and women having sex with women.
You really think that this is something new? Since the 50 and 60 s they have been putting forth the following agenda.

1. We are all the same, and color and sex make no difference. \

2. Everyone is equal no matter if you are black, brown, yellow or blue, or red. (Straight from Sesame Street)

3. JO Jo can have two dads, or mothers, and his blue sister is related to him by the world.

4. Using drugs is ok if its funny or OCD is ok to. (This from the Cookie Monster)

5. Being gay is OK, as long as the purse matches. (From the TelleTubis)

6. Living on the street of OK and getting things free of OK.

Now for the other Media infusion

1. Black guys run with white girs, and black girls runs with each other and sometimes white guys.

2. Asian Girls run with Black guys and White girls,

3. Gay guys runs with black guys and white guys, and white girls. At least one gay guy in most commercials its
hard to tell unless they give you a hint.

4. Gay nerds who are always in a position of "stupid".

This is just a small list of what I have seen. I am going to start to keep a list just to see how many there are, and I bet that 90 percent of them are of the brainwashing status. Remember the best brainwashing is done when you are relaxed .. .

(snicker)

Ok, so take away even half of the smileys or even all of them and I am still waaaaaay ahead of both you and Joe Cocksucker....so obviously what I write resonates with a great many of posters here, no? But thanks all the same for showing me that video and the tail end of that 757 that is SOOO fucking obvious....man oh man, how did I EVER miss that????

(snicker)
Old rule of the thumb is if you put 10 people in a room at least 1 of them is a asshole, I just have not figured out which room to put you in.

I saw a scene where two women (actually a transgender woman and a lesbian) were having sex, and then afterwards one of them took off this giant dildo dripping with vagina fluids, and threw it on the floor.

Our culture if very much degraded since the days of Gone with the Wind, when everyone was shocked when Rhett Butler said the d-word.

This country is being washed away in a flood of filth and liberals are riding the waves. SJ is right..they are trying to normalize pedophilia and the lowering of the age of consent. Libs now call them "Minor Attracted Persons" instead of pedophiles.
What's interesting is that a liberal was calling me all sorts of nasty names for predicting this would happen.

I told him that in one year's time, he will be on board for legalizing adults having sex with minors.
I think I would quit the Play Boy Channel.

Hollywood is full of homos. They want to indoctrinate our youth. Soon, they'll be portraying pedophiles as normal people who are just misunderstood by our bigoted society, and anyone who objects will be labeled a bigot.

You voted and got what you voted for. Mindless people brain washed and developed by the media to follow the Liberal mindset . Progressive control by what you read watch and hear. Look at the commercial on TV and try to think for yourself, what is the real message. Watch the movies what is the real message and the list goes on. Open boarders, bi racial relationships how you dress, eat think. White men are stupid black men dangerous and stupid white and black females are smart and sexy Think about Big Bird....The big Cookie Monster and the theme of we are all the same crap...LOL We are stupidl depending on how much you watch PBS TV when you were Mush heads. We have become a Nation of non thinkers.

(snicker)

(snicker)
It resonates with no one except loony nutcases like you.

Again.... since you're not answering ... if not a plane, what produced the smoke and tail seen in that frame?

Forum List

Back