Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?

Do you even know what a "false flag" is?

Yes, it's something Crazy people babble out when they can't cope with the fact that we live in a crazy world where their fellow crazy people do crazy things.

I'm sure Adam Lanza and you would have had much in common.

Remember the Reichstag fire?

Yes. It was actually burned down- by a communist. It's what Hitler did about it - or the German people were willing to go along with - that was the problem, not the actual fire itself.

How about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that never happened?

Sure it did. But we were involved in Vietnam long before that happened and we were involved long afterwards... so that doesn't fly.

Or the Kuwait's ambassador's daughter that was coached by the CIA to give testimony that she saw babies being thrown out of incubators to sway public opinion about going into Iraq in 1991?

Again, did public opinion really sway on that testimony? Or were we going in no matter what? Almost certainly the latter.

there are many more like the Lusitania and the sinking of the Maine......all false flag events and of course 9/11/01 was the mother of them all. No need to "thank me", little fella....it's what I do. You are a blithering idiot if you really believe that you can manipulate me into not saying what needs to be said. You are "small time", .....now, resume with the purse swinging.

You see, the problem is, Cocksucker Dale, is all these things happened. And they happened pretty much the way they were described.

People had been pushing to go to war with Spain long before the Maine sank. The sinking of the LUstitania didn't bring the US into WWI, Germany's decision to resume unrestricted submarine warfare did. The Germans just foolishly thought htey could win the war before the Americans could mobilize.

And sorry, dude. 9/11 was a thing. We all saw it happen on television- live.

Do you even know what a "false flag" is?

Yes, it's something Crazy people babble out when they can't cope with the fact that we live in a crazy world where their fellow crazy people do crazy things.

I'm sure Adam Lanza and you would have had much in common.

Remember the Reichstag fire?

Yes. It was actually burned down- by a communist. It's what Hitler did about it - or the German people were willing to go along with - that was the problem, not the actual fire itself.

How about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that never happened?

Sure it did. But we were involved in Vietnam long before that happened and we were involved long afterwards... so that doesn't fly.

Or the Kuwait's ambassador's daughter that was coached by the CIA to give testimony that she saw babies being thrown out of incubators to sway public opinion about going into Iraq in 1991?

Again, did public opinion really sway on that testimony? Or were we going in no matter what? Almost certainly the latter.

there are many more like the Lusitania and the sinking of the Maine......all false flag events and of course 9/11/01 was the mother of them all. No need to "thank me", little fella....it's what I do. You are a blithering idiot if you really believe that you can manipulate me into not saying what needs to be said. You are "small time", .....now, resume with the purse swinging.

You see, the problem is, Cocksucker Dale, is all these things happened. And they happened pretty much the way they were described.

People had been pushing to go to war with Spain long before the Maine sank. The sinking of the LUstitania didn't bring the US into WWI, Germany's decision to resume unrestricted submarine warfare did. The Germans just foolishly thought htey could win the war before the Americans could mobilize.

And sorry, dude. 9/11 was a thing. We all saw it happen on television- live.

Are you sure about the Reichstag fire, Cocksucker Joe?

Historians find 'proof' that Nazis burnt Reichstag

The Gulf Of Tonkin Incident that never happened that led to the Gulf Of Tonkin Resolution that gave LBJ unlimited powers to fight "communist aggression" that led to a full out military intervention that before was nowhere near the size in numbers and JFK wanted us out of it altogether.

People in America in 1898 had been pushing for a war with Spain because of?????? I mean they were ruling over Cuba and their naval fleet could not compare with that of USA.INC....so you really think that they just went on board, planted explosives and blew it up? Yeaaaah, you betcha.

The sinking of the Lusitania played no part in persuading Americans to support England in WWI? Less than two years afterwards and all the propaganda that was used to persuade support for it led to getting involved even after Woodrow Wilson campaigned on keeping America out of it. The sinking of the Lusitania that was packed full of munitions headed for England even though ships were warned in advance of the consequences was a HUGE factor in getting America involved....had it not of happened? The war would have been over before America ever got involved.

9/11/01 definitely happened, a "false flag" as it was an inside job. Hell, the PATRIOT Act had already been written before it happened and all the mechanisms to implement this draconian piece of legislation had already been put in place beforehand. It followed the neocon PNAC plan to the proverbial "T" and they claimed in 1997 that unless there was a "Pearl Harbor" like event to make this happen that it would take time to implement....well what do ya know? They got one! And those alleged attackers just so happened to be from the Middle East....what do you think the odds were of that happening? What a stroke of luck for them! That policy lasted through Bushpuppet.Jr and the Barrypuppet....will it continue? We will see if the Deep State wins out or sanity does.

Never forget, Joe Cocksucker, I know more than you........

Spare me, Joe.....spare me the feigning of your cyber outrage and indignation. If I wasn't 100 percent sure that I couldn't stand in front of an impartial jury and make a convincing, water tight argument that this was all a big "put on" and a psy-op perpetuated by FEMA and the DHS? I would never have brought this up.

right, FEMA. The people who can't even deliver water to the right state after a hurricane were able to pull of this elaborate deception, and get the media, both parties in Congress, and an entire community of 28,000 people to go along with it.

I went into this wanting to debunk the naysayers because I was sure that they were agent provocateurs making a bad situation worse and on purpose. I was wrong and the more I looked into this, the more disgusted I became that certain aspects of this corporate entity that we call "government" could sink so fucking low for some reason even though I knew that they lied about Waco and the Murrah Building in OKC....

Guy, I don't think if you really thought that Waco and the Murrough building were "hoaxes" (no, please, please, please don't fucking elaborate on those) that you went into looking at Sandy Hook with an open mind. It doesn't pass the laugh test.

You're about as credible as that woman who claimed she witnesses the Mike Brown shooting because she was in Furgeson that day trying to figure out ways to not hate n****rs so much.

You, sir, are a deranged cocksucker and you truly need help.

Do you even know what a "false flag" is? Sometimes it entails real deaths, sometimes it doesn't..... but they are used to manipulate and sway public consensus into the direction that the perpetrators of said event wants to move the masses and they have been used all through history,Cocksucker Joe. Remember the Reichstag fire? How about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that never happened? Or the Kuwait's ambassador's daughter that was coached by the CIA to give testimony that she saw babies being thrown out of incubators to sway public opinion about going into Iraq in 1991? I am sure your little mind is all reeling from all this info......there are many more like the Lusitania and the sinking of the Maine......all false flag events and of course 9/11/01 was the mother of them all. No need to "thank me", little fella....it's what I do. You are a blithering idiot if you really believe that you can manipulate me into not saying what needs to be said. You are "small time", Cocksucker Joe.....now, resume with the purse swinging.

(snicker)
So...what did the "false flag" Sandy Hook accomplish? Besides making everyone who called it a "false flag" look like a total idiot, that is.

The Barrypuppet put in palce 23 executive actions and the State of Connecticut tried to implement their own draconian gun laws....so you were saying, buttecea????

Spare me, Joe.....spare me the feigning of your cyber outrage and indignation. If I wasn't 100 percent sure that I couldn't stand in front of an impartial jury and make a convincing, water tight argument that this was all a big "put on" and a psy-op perpetuated by FEMA and the DHS? I would never have brought this up.

right, FEMA. The people who can't even deliver water to the right state after a hurricane were able to pull of this elaborate deception, and get the media, both parties in Congress, and an entire community of 28,000 people to go along with it.

I went into this wanting to debunk the naysayers because I was sure that they were agent provocateurs making a bad situation worse and on purpose. I was wrong and the more I looked into this, the more disgusted I became that certain aspects of this corporate entity that we call "government" could sink so fucking low for some reason even though I knew that they lied about Waco and the Murrah Building in OKC....

Guy, I don't think if you really thought that Waco and the Murrough building were "hoaxes" (no, please, please, please don't fucking elaborate on those) that you went into looking at Sandy Hook with an open mind. It doesn't pass the laugh test.

You're about as credible as that woman who claimed she witnesses the Mike Brown shooting because she was in Furgeson that day trying to figure out ways to not hate n****rs so much.

Do you even know what a "false flag" is? Sometimes it entails real deaths, sometimes it doesn't..... but they are used to manipulate and sway public consensus into the direction that the perpetrators of said event wants to move the masses and they have been used all through history,Cocksucker Joe. Remember the Reichstag fire? How about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that never happened? Or the Kuwait's ambassador's daughter that was coached by the CIA to give testimony that she saw babies being thrown out of incubators to sway public opinion about going into Iraq in 1991? I am sure your little mind is all reeling from all this info......there are many more like the Lusitania and the sinking of the Maine......all false flag events and of course 9/11/01 was the mother of them all. No need to "thank me", little fella....it's what I do. You are a blithering idiot if you really believe that you can manipulate me into not saying what needs to be said. You are "small time", Cocksucker Joe.....now, resume with the purse swinging.

(snicker)
So...what did the "false flag" Sandy Hook accomplish? Besides making everyone who called it a "false flag" look like a total idiot, that is.

The Barrypuppet put in palce 23 executive actions and the State of Connecticut tried to implement their own draconian gun laws....so you were saying, buttecea????
And what exactly is an "executive action"? And Connecticut "tried"? that's all you've got? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(snicker)

And what exactly is an "executive action"? And Connecticut "tried"? that's all you've got? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here ya, ya dumb klunt.......

Gun control after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - Wikipedia

Connecticut passed laws on high capacity magazines and wanted to ban what they called "assault rifles" but the people wouldn't stand for it and they made their voices heard....now waddle back into your cage, little one.

Honestly yes I do think that Bi-racial agenda is bad, if you don't like it, too bad for you. This is the United States and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
As far as "We don't live in a world inhabited by Ward and June Cleaver. "
all I can say about that is "that is a crying shame"

so explain how the "Bi-racial" agenda (which is just people dating outside of their largely artificial racial groups) is a bad thing, exactly.

interracial-couple-kiss.jpg

I never said it was a bad thing, just way outside the norm. My guess is 5 in 100 couples are mixed race. On TV shows, one in two. You want realism, don't push your agenda.

People in America in 1898 had been pushing for a war with Spain because of?????? I mean they were ruling over Cuba and their naval fleet could not compare with that of USA.INC....so you really think that they just went on board, planted explosives and blew it up? Yeaaaah, you betcha.

Crazy Dale, the point was, what Americans were upset about was the way that the Spanish were putting down the insurrection in Cuba, albeit drummed up by a sensationalist press.

The Maine blowing up due to a design defect was exactly that, shit happens.

The sinking of the Lusitania played no part in persuading Americans to support England in WWI? Less than two years afterwards and all the propaganda that was used to persuade support for it led to getting involved even after Woodrow Wilson campaigned on keeping America out of it. The sinking of the Lusitania that was packed full of munitions headed for England even though ships were warned in advance of the consequences was a HUGE factor in getting America involved....had it not of happened? The war would have been over before America ever got involved.

Probably not. Actually, America's influence on the war was pretty negligible. And sorry, sinking ships without warning really was kind of a big deal. What pushed America into the war was not the sinking of the Lustitania in 1915, it was when the Germans made the decision to sink any ship heading to England regardless of who owned it on the hope of starving them out. If ANY country did this today, you'd have the exact same reaction.

9/11/01 definitely happened, a "false flag" as it was an inside job. Hell, the PATRIOT Act had already been written before it happened and all the mechanisms to implement this draconian piece of legislation had already been put in place beforehand.

And now you are officially Crazy, Cocksucker Dale

I never said it was a bad thing, just way outside the norm. My guess is 5 in 100 couples are mixed race. On TV shows, one in two. You want realism, don't push your agenda.

Really? One in two?

Frankly, I don't see a lot of "couples" on TV shows at all, probably because producers have concluded sexual tension is more interesting than actual sex. So what we often see on Drama and Comedies is people pining over each other for several seasons and fucking guest stars.

Crazy Dale, the point was, what Americans were upset about was the way that the Spanish were putting down the insurrection in Cuba, albeit drummed up by a sensationalist press.

The Maine blowing up due to a design defect was exactly that, shit happens.

Probably not. Actually, America's influence on the war was pretty negligible. And sorry, sinking ships without warning really was kind of a big deal. What pushed America into the war was not the sinking of the Lustitania in 1915, it was when the Germans made the decision to sink any ship heading to England regardless of who owned it on the hope of starving them out. If ANY country did this today, you'd have the exact same reaction.

9/11/01 definitely happened, a "false flag" as it was an inside job. Hell, the PATRIOT Act had already been written before it happened and all the mechanisms to implement this draconian piece of legislation had already been put in place beforehand.

And now you are officially Crazy, Cocksucker Dale

But yet Spain was blamed for the sinking of the Maine and "Yes" it was propagandized by the Creel Commission to garner support for WWI. American intervention prolonged the war even though Germany had offered a truce even though they had been winning. The threat of fresh American troops on behalf of Britain ended it and put a huge financial burden on Germany which helped to lead to WWII.

As far as 9/11/01 goes, Cocksucker Joe? So you are saying that 17 box cutter knife welding Arabs defeated the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon whose combined budgets are over a TRILLION dollars a year? And that our Air Force couldn't locate them even after they turned off their beacons and that they didn't activate the uninterruptible auto-pilot features (which has been around since the 1970s because we know this due to ABLE DANGER whistleblowers like Field McConnell) because it was just a hectic day? You are incredibly naive. You think that two jets took down three high rise buildings and caused them to land in their own footprint? You believe that an amateur pilot flew a jet mere inches off the ground after doing a 270 degree turn and ram into the Pentagon without touching the landscape? You are just plain stupid.

As far as 9/11/01 goes, Cocksucker Joe? So you are saying that 17 box cutter knife welding Arabs defeated the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon whose combined budgets are over a TRILLION dollars a year? And that our Air Force couldn't locate them even after they turned off their beacons and that they didn't activate the uninterruptible auto-pilot features (which has been around since the 1970s because we know this due to ABLE DANGER whistleblowers like Field McConnell) because it was just a hectic day? You are incredibly naive. You think that two jets took down three high rise buildings and caused them to land in their own footprint? You believe that an amateur pilot flew a jet mere inches off the ground after doing a 270 degree turn and ram into the Pentagon without touching the landscape? You are just plain stupid.

Conspiraloon.jpg

Cocksucker Joe? So you are saying that 17 box cutter knife welding Arabs defeated the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon whose combined budgets are over a TRILLION dollars a year?

No, i'm saying they defeated an Airline Industry that ignored years of warnings that hijackings were possible, because preventing them by doing proper screening would have cost too much money.

And that our Air Force couldn't locate them even after they turned off their beacons and that they didn't activate the uninterruptible auto-pilot features (which has been around since the 1970s because we know this due to ABLE DANGER whistleblowers like Field McConnell) because it was just a hectic day?

It wasn't a matter of the Air Force not being able to locate them. It was a matter of the air force not getting involved until the attack was pretty much over.

the first plane was hijacked at 8:19. The last one crashed at 10:07. Less than two hours to figure out what was going on and formulating a response. By that time, they had flight 93 in their sites before the hijackers just crashed it into a field.

Now, what made 9/11 different is that up to that point, hijackers would fly planes to someplace, make some demands, and either be captured or allowed to escape. the whole "Suicide" thing was new.

You believe that an amateur pilot flew a jet mere inches off the ground after doing a 270 degree turn and ram into the Pentagon without touching the landscape? You are just plain stupid.

No, I'm just not a paranoid cocksucker like you are.

Cocksucker Joe? So you are saying that 17 box cutter knife welding Arabs defeated the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon whose combined budgets are over a TRILLION dollars a year?

No, i'm saying they defeated an Airline Industry that ignored years of warnings that hijackings were possible, because preventing them by doing proper screening would have cost too much money.

And that our Air Force couldn't locate them even after they turned off their beacons and that they didn't activate the uninterruptible auto-pilot features (which has been around since the 1970s because we know this due to ABLE DANGER whistleblowers like Field McConnell) because it was just a hectic day?

It wasn't a matter of the Air Force not being able to locate them. It was a matter of the air force not getting involved until the attack was pretty much over.

the first plane was hijacked at 8:19. The last one crashed at 10:07. Less than two hours to figure out what was going on and formulating a response. By that time, they had flight 93 in their sites before the hijackers just crashed it into a field.

Now, what made 9/11 different is that up to that point, hijackers would fly planes to someplace, make some demands, and either be captured or allowed to escape. the whole "Suicide" thing was new.

You believe that an amateur pilot flew a jet mere inches off the ground after doing a 270 degree turn and ram into the Pentagon without touching the landscape? You are just plain stupid.

No, I'm just not a paranoid cocksucker like you are.

Funny how when Payne Stewart's plane lost radio contact that fighter jets were in the air within 15 minutes to escort it out of harm's way, Cocksucker Joe. As far as the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon? Why is it that there is no footage of it hitting the building? I mean, didn't the Pentagon have surveillance cameras all over the place? Why is the grass so pristine right up to where this jet airliner allegedly hit? Don't you even have a clue on how ludicrous this all sounds??? What we were fed? Then you have the bodies of alleged dead children that were left in the school until early Saturday morning???? Have you any critical thinking skills whatsoever, Cocksucker Joe??????

As far as the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon? Why is it that there is no footage of it hitting the building? I mean, didn't the Pentagon have surveillance cameras all over the place?
There is...

You think I haven't seen this? Really??? That looks like a 757 plane to you? That is the best footage that they had? Dude....you are joking....right?????

As far as the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon? Why is it that there is no footage of it hitting the building? I mean, didn't the Pentagon have surveillance cameras all over the place?
There is...

You think I haven't seen this? Really??? That looks like a 757 plane to you? That is the best footage that they had? Dude....you are joking....right?????

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

This shit again??

You can see the tail of the plane, as well as smoke billowing from the plane, here ....

There is...

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

This shit again??

You can see the tail of the plane, as well as smoke billowing from the plane, here ....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back