"i know where you got them shoes ..,"

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
most bets are on china as the source of trump's fabulous gold priced sneakers. but there are other theories.

1708436390026.png

here is dr framkemfurter;s monster in a retro pair from 1975 .........

Maybe if you could put james o'keefe on the job you could find out. Obviously these moron democrat reporters can't find their butts with both hands. The fact they haven't said a thing about it says they know the answer but they'd rather lie.

Maybe if you could put james o'keefe on the job you could find out. Obviously these moron democrat reporters can't find their butts with both hands. The fact they haven't said a thing about it says they know the answer but they'd rather lie.
LOL....If they were made in Vietnam they would post a pic of Trump standing next to Jane Fonda at that anti aircraft gun. ;)

They are bootleg Air Jordans. Nike will probably sue.

In the meantime...A fool and his money are soon parted.

e41b9354ad284eaa119b8e91c4ee6002.png

I heard the people that bought them got a notice they have to wait because they aren't shipping.

Another Trump scam?

David Hogg is trolling Trump, too...

I heard the people that bought them got a notice they have to wait because they aren't shipping.

Another Trump scam?

David Hogg is trolling Trump, too...

In the fine print it states that they won't ship until July or August of 2024.

Lemmings are idiots.

They are bootleg Air Jordans. Nike will probably sue.

In the meantime...A fool and his money are soon parted.

e41b9354ad284eaa119b8e91c4ee6002.png
You might be onto something...
They look just like the tacky $200 sneakers that are popular with the ghetto population.

I wonder if the usual suspects realize they're just making the shoes more popular?

Half the hip-hop generation in big cities is wearing shoplifted sneakers but the left goes after the former president. Go figure.

Forum List

Back