Have some Gravy with that Gun , sir

Meh, it will come and go. It's sad the Xbox, Playstation one is still here though. Anyway, I'm thinking I say a meltdown vedio of a full auto CZ 75 one time.

why ? is it a verboten topic now? that's a real bummer.

I don't know - maybe I just can't find it any longer - but it seems to be gone. The "FIREARMS" section seems to have suddenly disappeared. Idiots can't seem to leave well enough alone...
About 10 years ago my NC Chapter,1st Cav Assn was invited to march in the St Patricks Day parade in Pinehurst, NC. We showed up with about 50 people dressed up in our Assn jackets and Stetsons, looking sharp. We had a couple WWII jeeps, an old Jeep ambulance and a scout jeep with a mounted machine gun. All went well until the town mayor inspected the marching units before the parade. He said he agreed to the color guard having two rifles in it but we would have to dismount the machine gun because it gave the impression of "violence" and wouldn't be appropriate. Needless to say, the mayor is a liberal twerp and he heard a lot of purple comments from the troopers. I wonder if that had anything to do with us never being invited to march in their parade again?

Hoss, I don't know any longer - I just don't know. This country is traveling down an alley that nothing good can come from. Jesus, we are now allowing men to piss in womens bathrooms (Target) and hurting states that will NOT allow it (North Carolina). We have lost our collective minds in this country and this crap is not going to end well for Americans.

The "moderators" that have removed the "FIREARMS" section on this board are a prime example. "free speech"? Indeed - as long as you are cutting down conservatives. And they (no doubt) have the gall to wonder why few support this place with their money. But, it's their little club and that's the way it is.

I have completely stopped watching ALL newscasts - because I'm absolutely sick to death of 24-7 coverage of Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. I just can't take it any longer. It's enough to drive you batty....So, with that said - I think it's well past time to concentrate on activities that please me. And this place ain't one of them. You guys take care. See you on the other side!!

Forum List

Back