Unlawful guns and gun violence proliferates in strict gun control cities and states

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

As long as gun violence proliferates among illegal gun owners in cities and states that have strict gun laws in place, I stand more firm in support and defense of the 2nd Amendment.

As long as gun violence proliferates among illegal gun owners in cities and states that have strict gun laws in place, I stand more firm in support and defense of the 2nd Amendment.

That's the way they want it. The way they NEED it, actually.

The surest way to die violently in this country is to live in a place run by leftists.

Many of the firearms taken from criminal gangs were found to have been obtained via theft from people's cars and homes. Even if the firearms were locked in safe, the safes aren't bank quality and can be broken into.
Make it widely known to the criminals that if found with a stolen firearm, they will be kept in jail until their trial and an extensive mandatory minimum sentence will be handed out, so long that they would be old men/women upon release.

There are no border controls for states or cities, dum dum.

keep up with the smart ass comments as a pathetic deflection from the fact that illegal guns and violence proliferate in the cities and states with strict gun control laws.

Many of the firearms taken from criminal gangs were found to have been obtained via theft from people's cars and homes. Even if the firearms were locked in safe, the safes aren't bank quality and can be broken into.
Make it widely known to the criminals that if found with a stolen firearm, they will be kept in jail until their trial and an extensive mandatory minimum sentence will be handed out, so long that they would be old men/women upon release.
So you are blaming lawful gun owners for the culture of gun violence.

That's just idle quacking so far but such extreme measures could soon be taken seriously!

They won't be effective of course.

The peak on shootings being reached before some solution is found is still far off. The dead and their loved ones can never equal the number of people who escape the death penalty their 2nd. amendment imposes on American citizens.

That old 1970’s bumper sticker couldn’t have been more accurate…
“If you outlaw guns,
only outlaws will have guns”
Guns won't be outlawed and so everybody will have lots of them. The law abiding gun owners won't become a problem, save for the event of political necessity.

The bad guys are going to become an even bigger problem as the disenfranchised element act on their grudges that fester on account of racism in America.

I see vigilante justice and excessive force by police as the only possible outcome.

So you are blaming lawful gun owners for the culture of gun violence.
I don't know where the heck you are getting that out of my post. I blame gun violence itself on the criminal and the soft on crime DA's that George Soros funded when they ran for the office, as well as on the soft on crime judges.

Guns won't be outlawed and so everybody will have lots of them. The law abiding gun owners won't become a problem, save for the event of political necessity.

The bad guys are going to become an even bigger problem as the disenfranchised element act on their grudges that fester on account of racism in America.

I see vigilante justice and excessive force by police as the only possible outcome.
Blaming illegal gun possession and gun violence on Racism is another blame America first while no accountability for the perpetrators.

If they just kept the bad people locked up we wouldn't need so many guns around.

1712934087562.png

Forum List

Back