Hatred or Anger?

I just posted a response to someone saying that Blacks are full of hate. I would like to expand on that post. I believe there is a big difference between anger and hate.

Most married folks have been angry with their spouse at one time or another. Most parents have been angry with their children. But being angry at them does not mean that we hate them.

Lots of black people are angry, and with good reason. But how free have they been to express that anger? How much have they held back and for how long? When black people express their anger over slavery they’ve been told to forget about it. That was years ago. ....

Sorry, I got to about here and was done.

Public discourse in this country, indeed in THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, has been full of black expressing their anger over slavery, and this and that for my entire adult life.

And you are acting like it is, what? 1925?

FYI, I celebrate behavior like yours, because I believe it will help wake up White Americas to the reality that multiculturalism and attempts to heal the past, have not only failed, but in some ways have made matters WORSE.

And that we should IMMEDIATELY cease all such efforts and start taking steps to protect and advance our interests.

Simple solution to hatred. Just make it illegal for anyone that's not more than 75% pure race.. Let the 25% duke it out. Leave the rest of us out of it..

AS IF -- things are so rigged and unequal as to JUSTIFY hate by race -- then I demand DNA testing to DETERMINE your standing to be a whimpering racist.....

DNA tests don't prove anything. Plessy was1/8th black when the decision Plessy v Ferguson was rendered. White people simply need to begin understanding that others have opinions that are valid based upon their experiences and that this difference in experiences need to be recognized by whites.

I just posted a response to someone saying that Blacks are full of hate. I would like to expand on that post. I believe there is a big difference between anger and hate.

Most married folks have been angry with their spouse at one time or another. Most parents have been angry with their children. But being angry at them does not mean that we hate them.

Lots of black people are angry, and with good reason. But how free have they been to express that anger? How much have they held back and for how long? When black people express their anger over slavery they’ve been told to forget about it. That was years ago. ....

Public discourse in this country, indeed in THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, has been full of black expressing their anger over slavery, and this and that for my entire adult life.

FYI, I celebrate behavior like yours, because I believe it will help wake up White Americas to the reality that multiculturalism and attempts to heal the past, have not only failed, but in some ways have made matters WORSE.

And that we should IMMEDIATELY cease all such efforts and start taking steps to protect and advance our interests.

When whites are so obtuse to not see the person making these comments is a racist and reads the comments without immediately denouncing this person and what they say, then you allow such hate to continue.

When whites are so obtuse to not see the person making these comments is a racist and reads the comments without immediately denouncing this person and what they say, then you allow such hate to continue.

I challenge you to explain what about my post was racist.

This challenge is rhetorical since I know that you cannot do it, because A. there is nothing racist about it, and B. you are stupid.

Assuming that you do as I predict and completely fail to support your insulting and asshole claim, everything I said, thus still stands.

This challenge is rhetorical since I know that you cannot do it, because A. there is nothing racist about it, and B. you are stupid.

Assuming that you do as I predict and completely fail to support your insulting and asshole claim, everything I said, thus still stands.

Everything about your post was racist. Now look dumb ass yo dot want me to start posting up the illustrious history of white colonization of India, Asia, Africa and South America to shut you up . Second the public discourse you have heard for your whole life has not been blacks expressing their anger only but slavery. Slavery is just one section. Finally wen have whir snot protected their interests? If things have gotten worse because of the recognition of multiculturalism it is because you racists refuse to accept others. So then when you look at every statement you made, we see the entire post is racist.

Everything about your post was racist. Now look dumb ass yo dot want me to start posting up the illustrious history of white colonization of India, Asia, Africa and South America to shut you up . Second the public discourse you have heard for your whole life has not been blacks expressing their anger only but slavery. Slavery is just one section. Finally wen have whir snot protected their interests? If things have gotten worse because of the recognition of multiculturalism it is because you racists refuse to accept others. So then when you look at every statement you made, we see the entire post is racist.
Despite some bad things that may have happened through colonization, most places are better off and more civilized for having gone through it. Except Africa, they're still living in mud huts.

Btw, since YOU yourself never went through it, why are you so cheesed about it ALL THE FUCKING TIME! Isn't that chip on your shoulder getting a little burdensome?

DNA tests don't prove anything. Plessy was1/8th black when the decision Plessy v Ferguson was rendered. White people simply need to begin understanding that others have opinions that are valid based upon their experiences and that this difference in experiences need to be recognized by whites.

But you have never experienced being a slave, right? Neither did your father or likely your grandfather.

I understand that anyone would be upset to learn that their race was once held as slaves, but we ALL were at one time or another. Slavery was VERY common in the old world. Every race of people has been "slaves" at one point in history. Keeping the anger and hatred alive in you is not going to help you at all. That is all there is to it.

Get a life, get a family, get a job, and then you wouldn't have the time to dwell on things that happened 200 years ago!

1. Not sure how you think the colonial histories would support your position. Sure. It was bad. It was also mostly a long time ago, and still, by now, quite boring and used mostly to support current political bullshit.

2. Nope. Plenty of angry expression about just about everything, real or imagined.

3. Whites have not been protecting our interests as we have been supporting a system of discrimination in favor of blacks in order to make up for past disadvantage. And indeed, the very idea of discussing white interests has been taboo for generations.

4. And none of that is based on any idea that blacks are inferior, or that whites are superior. THus, not racist.

We? What makes you believe that the top 1% of wealthy white Americans feels any kinship towards you or believes that your "interests" are "theirs"?

So please DO proceed with advancing your own "interests" instead of incessantly bitching and moaning about "Anti White Discrimination", and the cause any losses within the marginal ranks of the white population being favoritism shown to the Black population.

You alt right, white nationalist types present the current greatest threat to the public.

Your outrage at being forced to compete on an equal basis, without favoritism by default make you a dangerous, unhinged segment of society.

We? What makes you believe that the top 1% of wealthy white Americans feels any kinship towards you or believes that your "interests" are "theirs"?

Never claimed they did.

So please DO proceed with advancing your own "interests" instead of incessantly bitching and moaning about "Anti White Discrimination", and the cause any losses within the marginal ranks of the white population being favoritism shown to the Black population.

I will. With or without your approval.

You alt right, white nationalist types present the current greatest threat to the public.

Your complete inability to understand anyone that doesn't cow tow to your ideology is noted, as being very sad and pathetic.

Your outrage at being forced to compete on an equal basis, without favoritism by default make you a dangerous, unhinged segment of society.

Your need to lie about the current system of favoritism being shown to minorities shows that you are the dangerously unhinged segment of society.

Never claimed they did.

Your complete inability to understand anyone that doesn't cow tow to your ideology is noted, as being very sad and pathetic.

Your need to lie about the current system of favoritism being shown to minorities shows that you are the dangerously unhinged segment of society.

Quite the opposite, Jr. I understand varying opinions and normally respect the right of most individuals to believe as they choose. I don't expect anyone to "cater" to what my ideology is, and I sure as shit have no vested interest in yours.

I live a comfortable life because of the work that I did, not because of any flake like you being "victimized" in ordet to "reward" me.

What I DO NOT respect or have tolerance for are incessantly whiny, weak men like you who are angry at an entire group of people over what are likely your own shortcomings, and in most cases have never experienced real discrimination in its worst form.

So save your words. I do not have a shred of empathy for your failures.

Last edited:

Never claimed they did.

Quite the opposite, Jr. I understand varying opinions and normally respect the right of most individuals to believe as they choose. I live a comfortable life because of the work that I did, not because of any flake like you being "victimized."

What I DO NOT respect or have tolerance for are incessantly whiny, weak men like you who are angry at an entire group of people over what are likely your own shortcomings, and in most cases have never experienced real discrimination in its worst form.

YOur behavior here makes your claims highly dubious.

YOur assumptions about my life mean less than nothing to me.

Never claimed they did.

Quite the opposite, Jr. I understand varying opinions and normally respect the right of most individuals to believe as they choose. I live a comfortable life because of the work that I did, not because of any flake like you being "victimized."

Im not making any claims here, you fool. Where have you seen me whining like you about being discriminated against?

And if my "assumptions" mean nothing, why do you insist on responding to my every word?

No self control?

Never claimed they did.

Im not making any claims here, you fool. Where have you seen me whining like you about being discriminated against?

And if my "assumptions" mean nothing, why do you insist on responding to my every word?

No self control?

You claimed to be respectful of others believing as they choose. That was a claim. I find it hard to believe I have to explain that to you.

Your claim, in light of your behavior here is highly dubious.

My reasons for being here are not relevant to our discussion.

1. Not sure how you think the colonial histories would support your position. Sure. It was bad. It was also mostly a long time ago, and still, by now, quite boring and used mostly to support current political bullshit.

2. Nope. Plenty of angry expression about just about everything, real or imagined.

3. Whites have not been protecting our interests as we have been supporting a system of discrimination in favor of blacks in order to make up for past disadvantage. And indeed, the very idea of discussing white interests has been taboo for generations.

4. And none of that is based on any idea that blacks are inferior, or that whites are superior. THus, not racist.

There has not been any supporting a system of discrimination in favor of anyone, most certainly not whites.

Never claimed they did.

That favoritism does not exist.

There has not been any supporting a system of discrimination in favor of anyone, most certainly not whites.

There has been bi-partisan support of discrimination in favor of blacks for generations.

I LOVE that you lie about this. I want you to keep lying about that.

Whites, cons AND libs need to wake up to the monster they have created.

Even stupid old whites like the lefty gay in in this video. Who is so dumbfounded when confronted by a lefty like you.

Forum List

Back