Has Your Views Been Altered?

Duped-Based on your responses you are not open to other views. I have on occasion given another view some serious consideration thanks to some more moderate thinking individuals who did not resort to immediate insults. Smart, considerate people on either side are worth listening to. However, like you, I have not changed my core beliefs or what is important to me. If someone takes the time to listen to me, I'll take the time to listen to them.
I am completely open to someones views if they want to explain why they feel the way they do, and I will earnestly debate them if they can explain how their views can be pragmatically implemented - that is why I joined this forum. I found out shortly therafter that the liberals I have attempted to argue with could care less about praticality, or are unable to defend their views - look at lonelaughters lame responses. When I attempt a good faith debate, I get the same old crap - insult, obfuscation, deflection, abandonment. The fact is that liberals think with their hearts; their heads are pretty empty. If you don't believe that, I would love to know which liberals on this forum you find useful to debate. I would love to engage them on many topics.

Duped-Based on your responses you are not open to other views. I have on occasion given another view some serious consideration thanks to some more moderate thinking individuals who did not resort to immediate insults. Smart, considerate people on either side are worth listening to. However, like you, I have not changed my core beliefs or what is important to me. If someone takes the time to listen to me, I'll take the time to listen to them.
I am completely open to someones views if they want to explain why they feel the way they do, and I will earnestly debate them if they can explain how their views can be pragmatically implemented - that is why I joined this forum. I found out shortly therafter that the liberals I have attempted to argue with could care less about praticality, or are unable to defend their views - look at lonelaughters lame responses. When I attempt a good faith debate, I get the same old crap - insult, obfuscation, deflection, abandonment. The fact is that liberals think with their hearts; their heads are pretty empty. If you don't believe that, I would love to know which liberals on this forum you find useful to debate. I would love to engage them on many topics.

Arguing and debating are not the same thing. Maybe you are your problem.

We disagree. I would question how well integration has worked. I don't feel comfortable around faggots so I chose not to interact with them. I respect their right to choose how to live their lives, but I don't respect homosexuality as you can tell. They like to flirt with you, which is disrespect. I think they are as perverted as someone who fucks a pig. I don't like to be around drunks, or a myriad of others. This argument should be in the military forum so I'll leave it be.
I'm just really interested in whether or not conversation has much influence. Our beliefs are probably formulated at an early age, and are hard to change; they become a part of our identity, which is difficult to capitualate.
I'd be happy to discuss integration with you in the Mil forum.

I don't mean to insult anyone when I say this, but my views only get stronger the more that I go online and see what other people have to say about one thing or another.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I am more sympathetic to gun queerism than I used to be.

I am convinced that more gun laws serves no real purpose whatever.

I'm not really convinced that postings on this board made much difference to my POV, but events in the real world make it fairly obvious that we are not enforcing the laws we have now, so adding more laws really won't make much difference.

Arguing and debating are not the same thing. Maybe you are your problem.
Your post are non responsive - you have not added anything useful to this thread. All you have done is insulted - back on the ignore list you go with all your other brain dead Liberals.

Forum List

Back