Has Trump defeated ISIS yet? Does he even have a plan?

Much like the KKK, the Jim Crow laws and the suffering of minorities and such in their inner city ghettos .. Democrats own ISIS

View attachment 113794
Those Right Wing Democrats all switched to republican years ago.

Yup, I heard that one before, I was unimpressed... :eusa_snooty:
I know, you're ignorant of history.
Well, you sure are....but aren't all you kkk'er democrats.....
Nope, all Alt-Right Repubs.
image.jpeg

btw .. isn't ISIS a beloved arm of the Democratic Party, Obama's favorite terrorist organization that he created, nurtured, armed and ass kissed constantly, what's your hurry?
NO!
ISIS is the terrorist wing of the Trump Swamp.

Much like the KKK, the Jim Crow laws and the suffering of minorities and such in their inner city ghettos .. Democrats own ISIS

View attachment 113794

.. and you're in denial, nothing new for a Snowflake... :razz: .. especially in this blizzard...

I guess you're too stupid to understand what he meant when he said he wouldn't telegraph military decisions. He's not going to give the bad guys any notice of what's coming. That would include YOU.
Lol well he wouldn't have to explain the plan. Just say he has one. Hell im surprised he hasn't done that whether he has an actual plan or not.

View attachment 113800
I'd be ashamed to admit a closeness to the Alt-Right, too.
The Alt-Right did a sieg heil to Trump and their founder, Richard Spencer, coined the term Alt_Right.

View attachment 113800
The Alt-Right did a sieg heil to Trump and their founder, Richard Spencer, coined the term Alt_Right.

... as the Democratic Party is swallowed by the hate filled ALT left extremists and Fake News parasites.

.. can you say irony...?

View attachment 113800
image.jpeg

View attachment 113800

... as the Democratic Party is swallowed by the hate filled ALT left extremists and Fake News parasites.

.. can you say irony...?
The Right has nothing original, now they've coined a phrase Alt-Left. :rolleyes:

View attachment 113800

.. can you say irony...?
The Right has nothing original, now they've coined a phrase Alt-Left. :rolleyes:
You fascist liberals are so predictable.....

mmm ... liberal propaganda isn't news... :wink_2:

“Our Republic and its press will rise or fall together," Pulitzer wrote. "An able, disinterested, public-spirited press, with trained intelligence to know the right and courage to do it, can preserve that public virtue without which popular government is a sham and a mockery. A cynical, mercenary, demagogic press will produce in time a people as base as itself. The power to mould the future of the Republic will be in the hands of the journalists of future generations.”
Joseph Pulitzer

View attachment 113800

.. can you say irony...?

It's soOoo appropriate and I like it... enjoy ...:9:

.. can you say irony...?
You read that book by Lucianne's little boy. :dig:

.. can you say irony...?
You read that book by Lucianne's little boy. :dig:
No, but I read your liberal bible, mein kampf.....

Oh come on, that was just little'Trump playing "I've got something I wont tell" for all his classmates. The Adults have this. Erbil is safe from the Sunni-Shiite war, for now.

It took LBJ about ten years to lose his war in Vietnam and lefties managed to blame Nixon. Trump has been in office barely a month and democrats have been dragging their feet in a futile fight against Trump's inevitable cabinet appointments. Strangely enough the blood thirsty left keeps beating the drums for a war with Russia.

It took LBJ about ten years to lose his war in Vietnam and lefties managed to blame Nixon. Trump has been in office barely a month and democrats have been dragging their feet in a futile fight against Trump's inevitable cabinet appointments. Strangely enough the blood thirsty left keeps beating the drums for a war with Russia.

That's a need trick LBJ had up his sleeve. Since he was only CiC for about 5 years. We now know for a fact Nixon prolonged the war for political gain. Tens of thousands of American were killed in those prolonged years. Let's hope Trump continues the path set out by the Generals to take away any stronghold for ISIS.

Forum List

Back