Has Trump defeated ISIS yet? Does he even have a plan?

Yeah, like Presidents need Congress to start wars. Those days are long gone. Trump can do whatever he wants to in regards to war. He doesn't need Congress to approve.

he'll need approval for funding, and funding goes through congress.

'try again...

That's pretty funny. The reality is, Trump can bomb and kill anywhere anytime. In fact, he's doing that as we speak. And Obama bombed and killed in more countries than his predecessor did. How often did he go to Congress for approval?

Bullshit. Obviously you forgot how many times 43 had to ask Congress to increase the budget to remain in Iraq.

keep trying

I give Bush a little credit. He did go to Congress for approval most often. But Obama didn't at all. And Trump doesn't have to either. Presidents now have free reign to bomb and kill anywhere anytime. I don't agree with it, but it is the reality.

Obama had the $ in the continuing resolution that was on the books, it was a part of military spending... Before Trump starts dropping million dollar bombs out of B52's aka "bomb the hell out of them" he needs Congressional approval for anything that exceeds the budget. 43 was a sneaky little bastard, he got a congressional resolution (budget) passed and a week later held out his hand for more $ and got it.

Trump needs congress, thats why he's setting up all you chumps with "make America great" bullshit, and promising a stronger military .. more $$

keep trying

I guess you're too stupid to understand what he meant when he said he wouldn't telegraph military decisions. He's not going to give the bad guys any notice of what's coming. That would include YOU.

Attacks on ISIS have continued. I am betting that our military is finally able to fire on targets now. Before, they reported being told they could not.

Of course, we need to keep them out of America or the random attacks will continue. Rolling back the number of refugees and better vetting them will prevent more deaths in the future.

upload_2017-2-22_23-12-36.png

btw .. isn't ISIS a beloved arm of the Democratic Party, Obama's favorite terrorist organization that he created, nurtured, armed and ass kissed constantly, what's your hurry?
NO!
ISIS is the terrorist wing of the Trump Swamp.

Much like the KKK, the Jim Crow laws and the suffering of minorities and such in their inner city ghettos .. Democrats own ISIS

download (19).jpg

Trump is too smart to disclose Military strategy to the Media like Obozo did constantly. You've been trained to think that if CNN doesn't know the plan, then there is no plan.
Tramp's plan is to declare victory, the greatest victory in history, that I can tell you, and blame all future ISIS terrorism on the Obama shadow government of the deep state.

Actually the pathological liar said he had a SECRET plan of his own that would destroy ISIS so quickly and thoroughly that our heads would spin. And when he was reminded of saying that, after he said he wanted a plan from his generals in 30 days, he said he might combine the two plans. Of course, his "plan" was just another lie because according to the liar defeating ISIS was so important it would make no sense to wait 30 days to impliment it.

Tramp from the Commander In Chief Forum:
“When they do come up with a plan that I like and that perhaps agrees with mine, or maybe doesn’t, I may love what the generals come back with. I have a plan, but I don’t want to ― look, I have a very substantial chance of winning, make America great again. We’re going to make America great again. I have a substantial chance of winning. If I win, I don’t want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is. Let me tell you, if I like maybe a combination of my plan or the generals’ plan, if I like their plan, I’m not going to call you up and say, we have a great plan."

btw .. isn't ISIS a beloved arm of the Democratic Party, Obama's favorite terrorist organization that he created, nurtured, armed and ass kissed constantly, what's your hurry?
NO!

Much like the KKK, the Jim Crow laws and the suffering of minorities and such in their inner city ghettos .. Democrats own ISIS

View attachment 113794
Those Right Wing Democrats all switched to republican years ago.

NO!

View attachment 113794

Yup, I heard that one before, I was unimpressed... :eusa_snooty:

NO!

View attachment 113794

I know, you're ignorant of history.

Trump is too smart to disclose Military strategy to the Media like Obozo did constantly. You've been trained to think that if CNN doesn't know the plan, then there is no plan.
Tramp's plan is to declare victory, the greatest victory in history, that I can tell you, and blame all future ISIS terrorism on the Obama shadow government of the deep state.
That was Obamas plan....

NO!

View attachment 113794

Well, you sure are....but aren't all you kkk'er democrats.....

NO!

View attachment 113794

Well, you sure are....but aren't all you kkk'er democrats.....
Nope, all Alt-Right Repubs.

Forum List

Back