Has The Republican Party Been Getting Dicked For Decades Now?

He's a/the strategic advisor to the GOP

There are thousands of those, so what?

No, you misquoted me. I said he is THE (with a capital "T") Advisor to the GOP. He is the final word above all other words.

Kasich being "for" gay marriage? No no no. Let's clear up his position and voting history:

John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption...During his time in Congress and as Governor of Ohio, John Kasich has opposed marriage equality, basic domestic and partner benefits for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) couples. His record on non-discrimination is decidedly mixed.

Marriage : Kasich said that he did not support the LGBT “lifestyle.” He opposed efforts to grant basic domestic partner benefits, voted for the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and said that he supported Ohio’s ban on same-sex marriage. John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption | Human Rights Campaign

What he also said at the same time is that a person's sexual orientation shouldn't get them bullied in school He supported anti-bullying techniques and mandated them in Ohio schools.

In the recent debates he smoothed over his actual positions on gay marriage. He, like so many other stupidly-informed conservatives, believed the LGBT mantra "It's a done deal". It isn't. Far from it. So he wrongfully assumed that to get more votes he had to pander to that team of oxen in a very tiny control room, yanking the political center so far left that it's almost off the edge of a cliff. And who is one of the drivers of that myth? Dick Cheney. Mary Cheney, his daughter, is a lesbian who wanted to marry her girlfriend. And you know Dick would spare no efforts to make sure his daughters get everything they want..

...even if it means the existential end of the republican party... No love lost for him really. His roots really aren't in the GOP anyway. They're in power and money and family....and dodging the draft 5 times...and being raised by democrats...his wife also raised by democrats...

Letting Dick have the last word on advising the GOP is like letting a bull RINO in your china closet..

Last edited:
I like how you said "Vietnam fell 41 fucking years ago. So fucking what? As if that erases draft-dodging. If he had dodged Korea or WWII, would that make you feel different about him?

As if that erases draft-dodging.

How many Americans served during Vietnam? Out of how many?
Your weird obsession with Cheney is weird.

Thanks for not proving any of your moronic claims about him pulling all the strings.

He's a/the strategic advisor to the GOP

There are thousands of those, so what?

No, you misquoted me. I said he is THE (with a capital "T") Advisor to the GOP. He is the final word above all other words.

Kasich being "for" gay marriage? No no no. Let's clear up his position and voting history:

John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption...During his time in Congress and as Governor of Ohio, John Kasich has opposed marriage equality, basic domestic and partner benefits for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) couples. His record on non-discrimination is decidedly mixed.

Marriage : Kasich said that he did not support the LGBT “lifestyle.” He opposed efforts to grant basic domestic partner benefits, voted for the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and said that he supported Ohio’s ban on same-sex marriage. John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption | Human Rights Campaign

What he also said at the same time is that a person's sexual orientation shouldn't get them bullied in school He supported anti-bullying techniques and mandated them in Ohio schools.

In the recent debates he smoothed over his actual positions on gay marriage. He, like so many other stupidly-informed conservatives, believed the LGBT mantra "It's a done deal". It isn't. Far from it. So he wrongfully assumed that to get more votes he had to pander to that team of oxen in a very tiny control room, yanking the political center so far left that it's almost off the edge of a cliff. And who is one of the drivers of that myth? Dick Cheney. Mary Cheney, his daughter, is a lesbian who wanted to marry her girlfriend. And you know Dick would spare no efforts to make sure his daughters get everything they want..

...even if it means the existential end of the republican party... No love lost for him really. His roots really aren't in the GOP anyway. They're in power and money and family....and dodging the draft 5 times...and being raised by democrats...his wife also raised by democrats...

Letting Dick have the last word on advising the GOP is like letting a bull RINO in your china closet..

I said he is THE (with a capital "T") Advisor to the GOP.

Yes. I've been mocking that claim.

believed the LGBT mantra "It's a done deal". It isn't. Far from it.

How does your voting for Hillary advance your anti-queer agenda?

You might have noticed the *sigh* in my signature? And, because as bad as Hillary is, she is more conservative than Donald Trump. How many soundbites do you have of Hillary saying she's in favor of men using women's showers and restrooms? Zero? Well I have one of Donald Trump. Hillary spent a lot of time in the South as a young woman. Billy was raised there. Trump was raised in liberal-leftie New York. It's in his blood. Here's proof of that foul pudding:

I notice you didn't comment on Kasich's stance on the LGBT Agenda...you know...his actual track record.

If the GOP stopped listening to Dick and ran Kasich, true, Kasich wouldn't listen to all of Dick's advice, nor take orders from him. But the GOP would win the election and re-establish dominance in both the Senate and the House. Gee, I wonder which would be worse, Trump or Kasich?

You might have noticed the *sigh* in my signature? And, because as bad as Hillary is, she is more conservative than Donald Trump. How many soundbites do you have of Hillary saying she's in favor of men using women's showers and restrooms? Zero? Well I have one of Donald Trump. Hillary spent a lot of time in the South as a young woman. Billy was raised there. Trump was raised in liberal-leftie New York. It's in his blood. Here's proof of that foul pudding:

I notice you didn't comment on Kasich's stance on the LGBT Agenda...you know...his actual track record.

If the GOP stopped listening to Dick and ran Kasich, true, Kasich wouldn't listen to all of Dick's advice, nor take orders from him. But the GOP would win the election and re-establish dominance in both the Senate and the House. Gee, I wonder which would be worse, Trump or Kasich?

He's not a candidate, why should I give a fuck?
Do you have any actual proof that Cheney is the evil puppet master you imagine?
Or is it the vodka talking?

The GOP is just the Democrat-Lite party. It's for Big Government Cronyism, but just not at the same high calorie supersize level as the Democrats. That's why the Dems beat them. Who wants to eat sugar free chocolate instead of the Real Thing?

The GOP is just the Democrat-Lite party. It's for Big Government Cronyism, but just not at the same high calorie supersize level as the Democrats. That's why the Dems beat them. Who wants to eat sugar free chocolate instead of the Real Thing?
And all thanks to the priceless advice of Dick Cheney over the last couple decades. Time for that guy to retire his scepter and crown.

One thing's for sure, if Trump does step off the ticket, this guy will make sure the autonomous John Kasich gets nowhere near the Whitehouse. The two men don't really care for one another. Kasich doesn't take orders from Cheney's gang so...yeah...no go..

DickCheneySenateDemocratsRepublicansHoldh6sLkQtvaB4l.jpg

One thing's for sure, if Trump does step off the ticket, this guy will make sure the autonomous John Kasich gets nowhere near the Whitehouse. The two men don't really care for one another. Kasich doesn't take orders from Cheney's gang so...yeah...no go..

DickCheneySenateDemocratsRepublicansHoldh6sLkQtvaB4l.jpg

Kasich is a schmuck. He should run as a dem.

Most "dems" don't opposed gay marriage. You must hate him because he thinks independently.

Since you are the uber-advocate for Cheney in this thread, what you just said fully emphasizes my point about how Cheney regards Kasich. A "no-go". Precisely because Cheney knows Kasich thinks independently and for the good of those he governs. That simply won't do. Which is why if Kasich were on the GOP ticket, he would win in a landslide. Because in general, people love anything that feels like the opposite of Dick Cheney.

It's why many of Trump's followers go for Trump...though they likely aren't clever enough to articulate it that way. They know about Cheney's overall influence on the GOP over the last couple of decades. And by picking Trump (the insane version of an independent thinker), they think "we'll show Dick!". The only reason they didn't opt for Trump's saner political twin (Kasich) was simply air time on Fox News. If Fox had dedicated itself to the country instead of money and its immediate ratings, they could've propelled the GOP to greatness again by promoting Kasich over Trump. But instead, Fox chose to nip its herd viewers in the direction of Trump.

And now we all have to live with that legacy; unless the GOP reverses course on what I just said in the nick of time. And boy, that hour glass is running out..

Since you are the uber-advocate for Cheney in this thread, what you just said fully emphasizes my point about how Cheney regards Kasich. A "no-go". Precisely because Cheney knows Kasich thinks independently and for the good of those he governs. That simply won't do. Which is why if Kasich were on the GOP ticket, he would win in a landslide. Because in general, people love anything that feels like the opposite of Dick Cheney.

It's why many of Trump's followers go for Trump...though they likely aren't clever enough to articulate it that way. They know about Cheney's overall influence on the GOP over the last couple of decades. And by picking Trump (the insane version of an independent thinker), they think "we'll show Dick!". The only reason they didn't opt for Trump's saner political twin (Kasich) was simply air time on Fox News. If Fox had dedicated itself to the country instead of money and its immediate ratings, they could've propelled the GOP to greatness again by promoting Kasich over Trump. But instead, Fox chose to nip its herd viewers in the direction of Trump.

And now we all have to live with that legacy; unless the GOP reverses course on what I just said in the nick of time. And boy, that hour glass is running out..

And by picking Trump (the insane version of an independent thinker), they think "we'll show Dick!".

Pretty sure you're the only one to come up with that motive for Trump voters.

And by picking Trump (the insane version of an independent thinker), they think "we'll show Dick!".

Nope:

When you consider "the political establishment" on the right of center is the Cheney establishment, longstanding now, for decades...

Trump and Kasich polled the same as "not establishment".. Cruz was rejected as the most establishment. Just substitute Kasich for Trump. Cheney establishment probably are more cozy with Trump than Kasich. After all, Trump can be purchased. Kasich instead is the real deal on outsiders.

Nope:

When you consider "the political establishment" on the right of center is the Cheney establishment, longstanding now, for decades...

Trump and Kasich polled the same as "not establishment".. Cruz was rejected as the most establishment. Just substitute Kasich for Trump. Cheney establishment probably are more cozy with Trump than Kasich. After all, Trump can be purchased. Kasich instead is the real deal on outsiders.

You just can't prove it.

You just can't prove it.

Sure, just like I can't prove on the internet that water is wet. Yet an abundance of common knowledge allows me to claim it here anyway.

You just can't prove it.

Sure, just like I can't prove on the internet that water is wet. Yet an abundance of common knowledge allows me to claim it here anyway.

Yes, Cheney had a "secret" meeting in 2012, he must be behind every Republican act since 1980.

Yes, Cheney had a "secret" meeting in 2012, he must be behind every Republican act since 1980.
Just about. You pretty much nailed it. Though some suspect him of being influential earlier than that in the CIA. But OK, early 1980s. We can at least agree on that:

b20b1548-60aa-4129-8854-85586f69113f_zpsxsiegz5q.jpg

Has The Republican Party Been Getting Dicked For Decades Now?

Yes, and they like it.

Since you are the uber-advocate for Cheney in this thread, what you just said fully emphasizes my point about how Cheney regards Kasich. A "no-go".

Most Republicans and almost all conservatives regard Kasich as a no-go.

A "no-go". Precisely because Cheney knows Kasich thinks independently and for the good of those he governs.

Precisely because Kasich is too liberal.

Which is why if Kasich were on the GOP ticket, he would win in a landslide.

Based on his failure to win more than 1 primary? DERP!

Because in general, people love anything that feels like the opposite of Dick Cheney.

Because in general, less than 1 in 7 primary votes went to Kasich.

They know about Cheney's overall influence on the GOP over the last couple of decades.

Is that why you're the only one I've ever seen mention it? Ever.

Forum List

Back