Has Rush killed Right Wing Radio?

The left can always be counted on to announce the demise of Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Right wing radio and Fox News at least once a year.

Fox News has about as much news as Music Television (MTV) has music. Which is to say almost none at all.

I just checked Fox New's website. They seem to be covering every major global event. Why don't you take your mouth off of Rachael Maddow's nut sack and surf the channels a little more

Has Rush Limbaugh killed all right-wing radio? - The Week

. Late last week, the liberal website Media Matters posted a list of 51 sponsors who have purportedly withdrawn their advertising from Rush Limbaugh's nationally syndicated radio show because of his remarks about Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke. But a new memo from Clear Channel's Premier Networks, which distributes Limbaugh's show, suggests that those numbers are just the tip of the iceberg. Premier is reportedly informing its stations that 98 major advertisers — including carmakers, insurance companies, and fast-food chains — want off not just Limbaugh's show but also those of other "offensive or controversial" talkers like Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity. Is it possible that Limbaugh's latest intemperate rant will "kill" the right-wing talk radio genre he helped pioneer?

You idiots act like everyone is against Rush accept Rush...

Do you think most conservatives actually give a fuck if Rush called Fluke a slut???

You act like what he says even fucking matters to both the right and the left...

Progressives are going to continue to listen to Rush and so is everyone else...

Well except for me because I find Rush to be soft - he doesn't hate progressives enough for my liking and doesn't expose progressives as the frauds they are for my liking..

No, I enjoy hearing progressives get intellectually slapped down in debate then degraded.. That's why I listen to Michael Savage..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCcxqMrYs3w&feature=related]Michael Savage STUPID CALLERS OF 2010 Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Even Fox News has shifted to the middle as they dump Glenn Beck and shy away from right wing candidates like Santorum and Paul

If, as you assert, Beck was 'dumped' by FNC, how come he's still appearing as a guest?

The reality is that his contract expired and he decided not to renew it. He does, however, still appear on Fox News occasionally.... therefore, your assertion is bullshit. But, please don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit... you never have before.

Ernie - is that an eight ball in that avatar? I know it's not, but those wheels and that front fender, very Victory-esque

Even Fox News has shifted to the middle as they dump Glenn Beck and shy away from right wing candidates like Santorum and Paul

If, as you assert, Beck was 'dumped' by FNC, how come he's still appearing as a guest?

The reality is that his contract expired and he decided not to renew it. He does, however, still appear on Fox News occasionally.... therefore, your assertion is bullshit. But, please don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit... you never have before.

Uh-huh....sure and Andrew Breitbart was assassinated.
Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January
February 02, 2011

Read more: Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January - Business Insider

. Late last week, the liberal website Media Matters posted a list of 51 sponsors who have purportedly withdrawn their advertising from Rush Limbaugh's nationally syndicated radio show because of his remarks about Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke. But a new memo from Clear Channel's Premier Networks, which distributes Limbaugh's show, suggests that those numbers are just the tip of the iceberg. Premier is reportedly informing its stations that 98 major advertisers — including carmakers, insurance companies, and fast-food chains — want off not just Limbaugh's show but also those of other "offensive or controversial" talkers like Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity. Is it possible that Limbaugh's latest intemperate rant will "kill" the right-wing talk radio genre he helped pioneer?

LOL, you all just never got over Air America not making it.
but if you on the left had your way you would take others rights to free speech away in a heartbeat.

Green95RoadKing1.jpg
Ernie - is that an eight ball in that avatar? I know it's not, but those wheels and that front fender, very Victory-esque

It's a '95 RoadKing, As far as I can tell, nothing but the frame is stock.

Last edited:

LOL, you all just never got over Air America not making it.
but if you on the left had your way you would take others rights to free speech away in a heartbeat.

Did Air America ever pay back the orphanage? I dont think they did. Another proud moment for the left.

Hate radio..

I guess it's too much trouble for people to turn the station..

I know I do when it comes to the hate on PMSnbc.

Forum List

Back