Rush Limbaugh’s Ratings Are In a State Of Complete Collapse

She said "animalistic". Noun; adjective -- know the difference.

Look up "animalistic." It's means "animal like" or in the "form of an animal." Do you know of any animals that are manipulators or propagandists? I guarantee you that if Bush or Palin had said something like that it would be front page news.

"Animalistic" was not placed to modify "propaganda". It was placed to modify "intelligence". Reading comprehension.

:oops:

And yet when the entire statement is read in context the point trying to be made is that Limbaugh uses his "animalistic intelligence" to "manipulate" and "propagandize." It's really, really, really simple.:eusa_whistle:

An 8-track already IS a loop.

Just sayin'.

Thank you for having confessed that you're exactly what I described. I'm sure you can patch up the tape when it breaks but if you keep playing it hour after hour the oxide will all wear off and you'll be left with naught but a pile of powder and a broken heart.

An hour huh? Riiiight, that's why carts were used in the studio for half a century..

What part of hour after hour do you fail to comprehend? It means many, many hours, like all of your waking hours day after day after day.

Now, junior, do you have any idea what a Cousineau cartridge might be?

I know people at Fidelipac. I can get you a deal on odd sizes if you play your cards right...

Oh Millie please, I've been around tape since I was three and made my first recording at age 6. I know McKenzie but I cut my teeth in Philly -- Fidelipac's back yard, so that's what we used When I need stingers these days I use a DigiCart. Way quick.

Saw one station using Minidiscs :eek:

I still have my trusty Fidelipac bulker. It comes in handy for uh, 'adjusting' the magnetic stripe on my driver's license when I get a new one. :evil:

Last edited:
I haven't listened to Limbaugh for several years but thanks to this thread I'm going to set my radio and start listening to him again. Thanks OP.

And then next year you can read another thread on how Rush is fading and how it is the end of conservative radio. :lmao:

Liberals are so predictable and wrong.

Oh Millie please, I've been around tape since I was three and made my first recording at age 6. I know McKenzie but I cut my teeth in Philly -- Fidelipac's back yard, so that's what we used When I need stingers these days I use a DigiCart. Way quick.

Saw one station using Minidiscs :eek:

I still have my trusty Fidelipac bulker. It comes in handy for uh, 'adjusting' the magnetic stripe on my driver's license when I get a new one. :evil:

And beware the bulk erasers that RCA made (or OEM'd) for 2" videotape. They could wipe the credit cards in your hind pocket.

But I'm not surprised you never heard of the ORIGINAL endless loop audio tape cartridge. Not too long ago you could fine them on the web using the key words "Cousineau" and either "tape" or "film". Now so old that they don't even appear. They were not great except for the fact that they were the only game in town for a couple of years until Collins started selling the machines that used Fidelipac and clone cartridges.

Of course, being but a kid, you'd have no idea of what had over 100 tracks and (approximately) 18-inch wide tape.

You've got over a dozen posts all claiming nothing more than not being interested; who exactly owes you an answer? How does ignoring you make somebody "an tard"?

If you're not interested, find another thread. Ain't rocket surgery. What other people talk about is their business. You'll just have to find a way to accept that.
Damn control freak.

19,338 posts and you have not said anything worth a damn. Talk about a control freak, lady you are the pot trying to call the kettle black.

You don't see me poking into threads where I declare no interest demanding to know why they don't shut up, do ya?

Exactly. Control freak. And what's with the "lady" shit? You think women are inferior?

So why have you expended eleven posts worrying about what other people talk about? It's their business, isn't it?

Says a lot about who it is that wants to control dialogue.

and you have expanded to 19,773 posts where you have said nothing.

I don't care about anything other than why people listen and read things they don't like. I find interesting.

Enjoy the rest of your day lady.

Maybe you should learn to count before trying to shut people up, yanno?

Again, everybody has a right to say what they will. You don't like it, go live in Pyonyang where they like that kind of control. Freak.

Of course he does. Men such as he, i.e., Cro-Magnon, usually do. Pathetic.

Last edited:
19,338 posts and you have not said anything worth a damn. Talk about a control freak, lady you are the pot trying to call the kettle black.

You don't see me poking into threads where I declare no interest demanding to know why they don't shut up, do ya?

Exactly. Control freak. And what's with the "lady" shit? You think women are inferior?

I don't care about anything other than why people listen and read things they don't like. I find interesting.

Again, everybody has a right to say what they will. You don't like it, go live in Pyonyang where they like that kind of control. Freak.

Roflmao!!! Rush with his $$$$$$ do you really think Rush has any worries????

You don't even know me doll face. But Pigo and you seem to be stuck in lala land, of course we don't know it for sure.

Last edited:

Roflmao!!! Rush with his $$$$$$ do you really think Rush has any worries????

Uh - none of that was about Lush Rimjob; it was about a poster who's (a) spending all day trying to shut down what other people are talking about and (b) hitting on me.

But interesting set of values -- you think it's all about money, do you?

You don't even know me doll face. But Pigo and you seem to be stuck in lala land, of course we don't know it for sure.

Doll face? No, you're not Cro-Magnon.....LMAO
images

I'm ridiculing you. You don't get sarcasm either?

Last edited:
That seems to answer the question of the thread about why Conservatives/Republicans don't and haven't elected many minorities.

I listened to the show on the radio at the time...it's local to me.

Boortz groomed the audience for Cain, had him on almost daily for segments at a time...for a long time. Preparing the audience for him.

Guess even that didn't work.

Boortz tried, but with his known racist rants, what did he expect?

Cain being black has nothing to do with it. He is like listening to paint dry.

And as far as blogs go. Many like Huffington are popular because she had millions to pump into it. In the real world you can't make money with them left or right.

Did you just skip right over post #56?

Josh Marshall's TPM makes almost $900 per day. I would take that in a second.

$887 per day in revenue is about $324K per year, and a staff of 21 people (listed at the bottom of the page).

There's no way he's turning a profit.

I haven't listened to Limbaugh for several years but thanks to this thread I'm going to set my radio and start listening to him again. Thanks OP.

And then next year you can read another thread on how Rush is fading and how it is the end of conservative radio. :lmao:

Liberals are so predictable and wrong.

Next year? LOL...by then there will be dozens more threads touting Rush's imminent demise. It's a virtual cottage industry for the low infromation dopes in here and everywhere else. Many just make stuff up to help convinence themselves, support their agenda, etc.

There will always be people who listen to him.

I have no idea why, except that he appeals to the lowest common denominator in our society.

Yes, there is evidence that Boehner answers to him but aren't most people too smart to believe his particular brand of nutterness?

Forum List

Back