--LOL

Rush makes a good deal of money off

the Rush haters that tune in everyday

--LOL

i dont listen to Rush

however i am sure i can find out what he said

on a particular day by just asking a lefty

--LOL

Don't wreck the fantasy. It makes the left feel better... thinking that if they could only get rid of Rush, all convervatives would majically become liberals ;)

Come on lefties, you know Rush Limbaugh single handedly brought AM radio back from the brink of disaster with a wildly popular talk show format that liberals tried to copy but never could. There have been several plots hatched by anti-1st Amendment radicals designed to try to "hush Rush" but so far they have been unsuccessful. Now the radical angry left pins their forlorn hopes on a promiscuous college left wing radical babe who wanted the Catholic church to pay for the gross of condoms she apparently needs every month. The issue is bogus and laughable.

Come on lefties, you know Rush Limbaugh single handedly brought AM radio back from the brink of disaster with a wildly popular talk show format that liberals tried to copy but never could. There have been several plots hatched by anti-1st Amendment radicals designed to try to "hush Rush" but so far they have been unsuccessful. Now the radical angry left pins their forlorn hopes on a promiscuous college left wing radical babe who wanted the Catholic church to pay for the gross of condoms she apparently needs every month. The issue is bogus and laughable.

Well, the post certainly is.

Rush Limbaugh Still Toxic For Advertisers One Year After Fluke Attacks

Limbaugh Is So Toxic That He's Damaging All Of Talk Radio

It's been one year since Rush Limbaugh's invective-filled tirade against then-Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke. With hundreds of advertisers and millions of dollars lost, the business of right-wing radio is suffering, but Rush Limbaugh continues to act as if it were business as usual, which is why Limbaugh is still bad for business.

Sandra FlukeOn February 29, 2012, Rush Limbaugh initiated a three-day smear campaign against Sandra Fluke, launching 46 personal attacks against her. This moment and Limbaugh's subsequent refusal to apologize for, or even acknowledge, all but two of those attacks put the spotlight on the right-wing talk business model that Limbaugh helped construct.

During the following weeks, headlines tracked in near real-time the names of advertisers exiting Limbaugh's show as pundits and natterers speculated about Limbaugh's future. As so often happens, the buzz faded and the news cycle rolled on. But the consequences didn't fade, they intensified. This is due in large part to scores of independent organizers, like the Flush Rush and the #StopRush community.

Rush Limbaugh's recklessness damaged the radio industry and the business of conservative talk.

When advertisers began fleeing from his program, Limbaugh dismissed the losses as akin to losing a "couple of French fries" and insisted that "nobody is losing any money here." This position seemed less tenable after Limbaugh employed the services of a crisis manager to handle the fallout, and the right-wing talker's protestations were proven false once financial reports started rolling in.

For example, Cumulus Media, a radio company that carries Limbaugh's show in 38 markets, reported millions of dollars in lost revenue and attributed the losses in part to the Limbaugh advertiser fallout. Dial Global, a radio syndication company, reported roughly $100 million in losses for 2012 and publicly cited Limbaugh as a significant contributing factor.

Owing to the structure of radio advertising, the losses Limbaugh felt rippled outward, intensifying their effect. Reports indicate that 70 percent of advertisers didn't know their ads were running during Limbaugh's show. From my own extensive conversations with advertisers, I would say that more than half were not aware that their ads were running during Limbaugh's show. That may seem unlikely, but it's quite possible after you consider how the ads got there in the first place.

Rush Limbaugh Still Toxic For Advertisers One Year After Fluke Attacks | Blog | Media Matters for America

Carbonite begged Limbaugh to let them back on and he told them fuck off

The Obama economy is the cause of the decline but you guys keep blaming Rush....loliberals
And you can believe that because a pathological liar told you that. :cuckoo:

March 28, 2012
RUSH: We haven't lost any audience in this program.* The audience is larger than it's ever been... But the advertisers who've really been hurt are the ones who've abandoned here. I just assume everybody understood that. Let me tell you: We have 22 million people here who have stopped patronizing these people, stopped patronizing them. It's major in many instances, the harm that has been inflicted.

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

:lmao: libs these days crack me right up.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

And to give the old SOB credit, Ed Schultz does come in at #6

2013 - Heavy Hundred - TALKERS.COM

Carbonite is hurting worse than Rush.

Carbonite needs to advertise on MediaMatters
Carbonite went from a high of $15 before advertising with your MessiahRushie to $8 when they left. It is at $10.81 right now.

» Carbonite shoots its business model in the foot - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Leave it to a Misinformation Voter to post a link to a chart that shows Carbonite tanking the entire time they advertised on your MessiahRushie's show! :rofl:

Since leaving hate radio Carbonite has gained back 25% of its value from the time they left and LimpBoy has fallen from his claimed 40 million to his claimed 22 million and now to an actual rating of under 15 million listeners.

Carbonite-Stock-Chart-Aug-2011-March-7-2012.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Of course, this is a PR piece by an industry magazine that describes this list as "the 100 most important radio talk show hosts" - in other words the highest profile etherwags. To that magazine.

Much like the "area's best restaurants" feature in your local entertainment rag lists those restaurants who paid to be in there....

:eusa_whistle:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Of course, this is a PR piece by an industry magazine that describes this list as "the 100 most important radio talk show hosts" - in other words the highest profile etherwags. To that magazine.

Much like the "area's best restaurants" feature in your local entertainment rag lists those restaurants who paid to be in there....

:eusa_whistle:
It's a Right-wing rag, but even they can't hide the fact that MessiahRushie's audience has tanked, along with the rest of GOP hate radio, in spite of his lie that it has been growing in leaps and bounds since the Fluke event.

audiencechart_april13.jpg

audience910.png

[

Carbonite begged Limbaugh to let them back on and he told them fuck off

The Obama economy is the cause of the decline but you guys keep blaming Rush....loliberals

LInk?

Because honestly, I can't find anywhere that Carbonite tried to get back with Limbaugh.

Of course, Carbonite got it coming and going. People dropped them after Limbaugh started suffering diarhea of the mouth, and then his mouth-breathers dropped them after they dropped sponsorship.

Also- there product was never very good to start with.

Maybe they can advertise on the Randi Rhodes Show?

Interestingly enough I just pulled an article about the top 25 talk radio hosts in America. Not many lefties in the bunch... this venue is definately dominated by conservatives. No wonder the left is in a snit,they REALLY don't like not being able to control the flow of political conversation.

NewsMax Top 25 Radio Hosts
NewsMax's Top 25 Most Influential Talk Radio Hosts

That's why the lefties are doing all they can to shut right wing radio down....

14 million listeners minimum weekly is tanking?

:lol:

okey dokey.....
Yes, when according to the pathological liar he had 40 million or 22 million before the Fluke controversy. Even using his smaller lie, that's a loss of over 30%, which just brings up another lie.

November 10, 2010
RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are.* They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters.* I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone.* If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone.* I would take myself away.*

Forum List

Back