Has anyone watched Daredevil?

Did you like it?

All 3 seasons of DD were quite enjoyable. I thought season 1 of Jessica Jones was the best of the Netflix Marvel shows, but the DD seasons were right after that in quality.

Thank you for your response. I haven't watched it but last night when I was really fucking high I got into some weird philosophical topic of marvel comics which I never watch until NOW! OMG< where this been hiding so interesting superheros have a lot of layers of political points eh.

Did you like it?

All 3 seasons of DD were quite enjoyable. I thought season 1 of Jessica Jones was the best of the Netflix Marvel shows, but the DD seasons were right after that in quality.

Thank you for your response. I haven't watched it but last night when I was really fucking high I got into some weird philosophical topic of marvel comics which I never watch until NOW! OMG< where this been hiding so interesting superheros have a lot of layers of political points eh.

I'm not sure just how deep or profound the shows are, but they are a lot more grounded and less full of flashy powers than the movies. :)

Did you like it?

Same here, DD was decent but I liked Jessica Jones much better, also my favorite of the Marvel characters. None of the DC Comics characters have been of much interest to me.

Forum List

Back