Has anyone seen The Innocence of Muslims??

I seen the entire 14 minute Youtube clip last night...Horrible horrible horrible

How was it horrible? Accuracy, portrayed violence,dialogue,editing,poor quality. I'm guessing the acting is bad because i've seen the trailer. I think I may try to watch it tonight but I have little patience for movies so if it sux I probably won't be able to watch it the whole way through.

Worse than a Jennifer Aniston movie? Worse than watching madonna act?

Worse than Madonna's acting!!! That is bad!

The video is pathetic. Just from the clips Ive seen it's badly made, badly dubbed, it's just a complete joke.

If anyone is rioting because this movie, it's because they don't have a clue whats in it.

The video is pathetic. Just from the clips Ive seen it's badly made, badly dubbed, it's just a complete joke.

If anyone is rioting because this movie, it's because they don't have a clue whats in it.

Thats true. A poll showed Libyan protesters thought this movie was the most popular movie in America. Even though only 10 people watched it and it was only screened once. None of us even knew what it was. So a lot of people were mislead or confused

528720_10151248154336204_1168329118_n.jpg

Exactly. They can shit all over everybody else and that's OK, but when people do it to them people die.And then they wonder why everybody hates them.

I'm of the thinking that maybe we should begin treating them the way they treat us. You destroy bibles, we destroy the Koran. You imprison people who say something negative about Islam, we do the same. You kill our ambassador... Ok maybe that's a bit harsh but I'm sure we could think of something like demand monetary compensation for the family and put thier ambassador under house arrest until the cash arrives. The problem is there have been no consequences for Islams actions when these incidents arise. It's time we hand it back to them on a silver platter.

Last edited:

Exactly. They can shit all over everybody else and that's OK, but when people do it to them people die.And then they wonder why everybody hates them.

I'm of the thinking that maybe we should begin treating them the way they treat us. You destroy bibles, we destroy the Koran. You imprison people who say something negative about Islam, we do the same. You kill our ambassador... Ok maybe that's a bit harsh but I'm sure we could think of something like demand monetary compensation for the family and put thier ambassador under house arrest until the cash arrives. The problem is there have been no consequences for Islams actions when these incidents arise. It's time we hand it back to them on a silver platter.

Lol so tuff you can burn a book. Lmao you almost make it liege you made a strong statement. And you make it sound like you are the one who makes those decisions hahah. What a dreamer

Lol so tuff you can burn a book. Lmao you almost make it liege you made a strong statement. And you make it sound like you are the one who makes those decisions hahah. What a dreamer

I do make the decisions, we all do, this is America and THE PEOPLE dictate policy not Mohammad, not Allah. I, along with our fellow American's have certain undeniable rights built into our Constitution, so Yes when you burn a bible I can burn a Koran as my right to free speech.

The rest would have to be legislated in and probably won't happen, however there are already calls from the public to discontinue aid to countries like Libya that kill our people and scream death to America. The public is getting tired of dealing with countires that hate us and
, wonder why we even consider them allies.

Keep up the good work:D

I do make the decisions, we all do, this is America and THE PEOPLE dictate policy not Mohammad, not Allah. I, along with our fellow American's have certain undeniable rights built into our Constitution, so Yes when you burn a bible I can burn a Koran as my right to free speech.

The rest would have to be legislated in and probably won't happen, however there are already calls from the public to discontinue aid to countries like Libya that kill our people and scream death to America. The public is getting tired of dealing with countires that hate us and
, wonder why we even consider them allies.

Keep up the good work:D

Who's we? And our? Muslims go by the constitution and are part of the American community. And no the public isn't. People here have other things to worry about like finding a Job.

Why, because it exposes the smeg eating pedophile as human?

No because it just looking at events as either moral or immoral. And not to the situation. They ignore everything else that happened and what needed to happen. It also is taking all the events out of context and like I said ignoring the atmosphere.

When I look at a religon I don't look at its sayings as good or bad and mark each chapter as good or bad. It's not that way , religon is submission to God.

Your link is straight up bullshit

No because it just looking at events as either moral or immoral. And not to the situation. They ignore everything else that happened and what needed to happen. It also is taking all the events out of context and like I said ignoring the atmosphere.

When I look at a religon I don't look at its sayings as good or bad and mark each chapter as good or bad. It's not that way , religon is submission to God.

If morality exists, something that is assumed if you are a Muslim, then events are either moral or immoral. Morality is not flexible because the guy who is doing them is a lying scumbag that starts a fake religion.

Religion is about submitting to God, but you are not submitting to God if you are working for Satan.

If morality exists, something that is assumed if you are a Muslim, then events are either moral or immoral. Morality is not flexible because the guy who is doing them is a lying scumbag that starts a fake religion.

Religion is about submitting to God, but you are not submitting to God if you are working for Satan.

You sound like you are working for Satan. Again you can't just looks at things thousands of years ago that way. And you can't be hypocritical of morals as well. Because you aren't Showing morals or maturity at all. No one will have a discussion if you aren't trying to discuss besides stating your opinion over and over again.

You sound like you are working for Satan. Again you can't just looks at things thousands of years ago that way. And you can't be hypocritical of morals as well. Because you aren't Showing morals or maturity at all. No one will have a discussion if you aren't trying to discuss besides stating your opinion over and over again.

Thousands of years ago? It was 1600 years ago, and that does not make Mohammad breaking his vow to let Christians live in peace any less reprehensible than it would if he did it today. It is rather petty of you to call me immature because my morals are based on a man keeping his word, while yours are based on justifying a scum sucking piece of shit.

Thousands of years ago? It was 1600 years ago, and that does not make Mohammad breaking his vow to let Christians live in peace any less reprehensible than it would if he did it today. It is rather petty of you to call me immature because my morals are based on a man keeping his word, while yours are based on justifying a scum sucking piece of shit.

That's all your opinion. Like I said. And Muslims were the only faith who allowed any other religon to be practiced freely. Christian didn't let Muslims or Jews practice their faith. Neither did Jews. Only Muslims allowed other faiths. Your argument is horrible. Umar ibn khattab allowed it a lot

Forum List

Back