Has anyone seen The Innocence of Muslims??

I won't watch it because Dear Ruler says it is inciteful to Muslims, which could result in American deaths. I wouldn't want to offend them.

Also can anyone explain to me how a thread just started less than three minutes ago gets marked as "old"?

I won't watch it because Dear Ruler says it is inciteful to Muslims, which could result in American deaths. I wouldn't want to offend them.

Well the acting looks a little cheesy, and I hate movies so I don't want to watch it unless it's content is accurate.

As far as being inciteful to muslims,wiping with the wrong hand is inciteful to Muslims. A woman wearing white socks is inciteful to muslims. Being a Christian,Jew,Buddist,Sikh,Hindu,Wiccan,New Age,Atheists,or anything that isn't Islam is offensive to Islam. I'm not gonna walk on eggs shells around them out of fear of offending them. They need to learn to deal like everyone else. Really it's like a three year old having a tantrum, it doesn't help to indulge them.

Well the acting looks a little cheesy, and I hate movies so I don't want to watch it unless it's content is accurate.

As far as being inciteful to muslims,wiping with the wrong hand is inciteful to Muslims. A woman wearing white socks is inciteful to muslims. Being a Christian,Jew,Buddist,Sikh,Hindu,Wiccan,New Age,Atheists,or anything that isn't Islam is offensive to Islam. I'm not gonna walk on eggs shells around them out of fear of offending them. They need to learn to deal like everyone else. Really it's like a three year old having a tantrum, it doesn't help to indulge them.

Well you aren't a very tolerant or enlightened liberal, are you?

It's more of a troll movie...if you want to know about Muslims at the time of Muhamamd there is a series called "Umar" it is in Arabic with English subtitles...I can link the video....it's pretty accurate they don't show Muhamamd they show his Second best friend Umar ibn khattab and his POV....it also shows Ali ibn abi Talib...pretty accurately

laughinReaper: Really it's like a three year old having a tantrum

their religion obviously has a few flaws ... sooner they grow up the better, may be the silver lining everyone is hoping for.

I saw a snippet of the movie by Googling ti.

I detest Islam and honestly don't care if Muslims find it defamatory. I don't care if it IS defamatory.

I just thought it was the cheesiest dopiest excuse for a hack to post his unsophisticated views since the last time I saw TderpM post something.

Well you aren't a very tolerant or enlightened liberal, are you?

I'm not a liberal at all nor am I tolerant of cult started by a pedophile war Lord who kills everyone who disagree's with his teachings.

laughinReaper: Really it's like a three year old having a tantrum

their religion obviously has a few flaws ... sooner they grow up the better, may be the silver lining everyone is hoping for.

Problem is they don't feel they need to grow up. Actually they are proud of the fact they haven't changed in 1400 years. They won't grow up until they are forced to grow up, but the way everybody coddles them to keep them from getting upset, they at present, have no need of becoming more tolerant. The child screams and we give them the candy they demand, the child will scream in the candy aisle every time.

Cool. Another anti Muslim thread..what's new :)

They bring it on themselves, but you knew that.

Oh yeah sure....people are anti Islam because they hate that religon and think they are the best

I didn't start it as an anti Islamic thread, I just wanted to know if anyone saw the movie and if it was accurate to Mohammads life? But you have to admit Muslims are acting childish about it. OOOO some malcontent made a crappy film about Mohammad,lets riot, threaten and kill. I heard them demand that the USA ban the movie or there will be problems. FUCK THEM. Who died and left them the boss of the world that we must do thier bidding or else. I hope the movie goes viral.

Last edited:
Oh yeah sure....people are anti Islam because they hate that religon and think they are the best

I didn't start it as an anti Islamic thread, I just wanted to know if anyone saw the movie and if it was accurate to Mohammads life?

Sure you didn't loser....post #11

Wrong oh unobservant cognitively delayed one.

Try looking at Post #1. Absolutely nothing in that post is anit Islamic. It became slightly anti Islamic as a natural progression of debate but it did not start as anti Islamic.

I didn't start it as an anti Islamic thread, I just wanted to know if anyone saw the movie and if it was accurate to Mohammads life?

Try looking at Post #1. Absolutely nothing in that post is anit Islamic. It became slightly anti Islamic as a natural progression of debate but it did not start as anti Islamic.

They are being a bit childish but it'll all be over as long as the fucking media won't keep displaying headlines of every damn protest.

And I bet you intended to turn it into one right away. Same thing :D

They are being a bit childish but it'll all be over as long as the fucking media won't keep displaying headlines of every damn protest.

And I bet you intended to turn it into one right away. Same thing :D

My intention was to find our about the film. If it turned into a anti Islamic thread it's only because Islam gives us little choice. I'm not going to be PC and make bad actions look good. It is what it is.

If what I or anyone else said is wrong or inaccurate you are certainly welcome to point that out. If you haven't or can't do so then is that because it's the truth? Should we lie? If Islam wants to be seen in a positive light then maybe Islam should try doing something positive in the first place. All I've see is outrage over a stupid movie that would have been lost in the video abyss had it not be for all the protest and violence.

What I haven't seen is Outrage from Islam that innocent people were killed. Do you understand that people who had absolutely nothing to do with the making of this film are dead for no good reason at the hand of Islam? Why don't I see outrage at the senseless taking of human life by Islam? I am supposed to make something positive of THAT? A religion that holds the value human life so cheaply? Fuck that, what kind of god or religion condones and worships killing and death of innocent people? As far as I'm concerned it should be outlawed as a violent cult, not protected.

Forum List

Back