Has anyone seen The Innocence of Muslims??

Wrong oh unobservant cognitively delayed one.

Try looking at Post #1. Absolutely nothing in that post is anit Islamic. It became slightly anti Islamic as a natural progression of debate but it did not start as anti Islamic.

They are being a bit childish but it'll all be over as long as the fucking media won't keep displaying headlines of every damn protest.

And I bet you intended to turn it into one right away. Same thing :D

My intention was to find our about the film. If it turned into a anti Islamic thread it's only because Islam gives us little choice. I'm not going to be PC and make bad actions look good. It is what it is.

If what I or anyone else said is wrong or inaccurate you are certainly welcome to point that out. If you haven't or can't do so then is that because it's the truth? Should we lie? If Islam wants to be seen in a positive light then maybe Islam should try doing something positive in the first place. All I've see is outrage over a stupid movie that would have been lost in the video abyss had it not be for all the protest and violence.

What I haven't seen is Outrage from Islam that innocent people were killed. Do you understand that people who had absolutely nothing to do with the making of this film are dead for no good reason at the hand of Islam? Why don't I see outrage at the senseless taking of human life by Islam? I am supposed to make something positive of THAT? A religion that holds the value human life so cheaply? Fuck that, what kind of god or religion condones and worships killing and death of innocent people? As far as I'm concerned it should be outlawed as a violent cult, not protected.

The people of the Middle East do not want to satisfy the West...leave them alone its that simple

They are being a bit childish but it'll all be over as long as the fucking media won't keep displaying headlines of every damn protest.

And I bet you intended to turn it into one right away. Same thing :D

My intention was to find our about the film. If it turned into a anti Islamic thread it's only because Islam gives us little choice. I'm not going to be PC and make bad actions look good. It is what it is.

If what I or anyone else said is wrong or inaccurate you are certainly welcome to point that out. If you haven't or can't do so then is that because it's the truth? Should we lie? If Islam wants to be seen in a positive light then maybe Islam should try doing something positive in the first place. All I've see is outrage over a stupid movie that would have been lost in the video abyss had it not be for all the protest and violence.

What I haven't seen is Outrage from Islam that innocent people were killed. Do you understand that people who had absolutely nothing to do with the making of this film are dead for no good reason at the hand of Islam? Why don't I see outrage at the senseless taking of human life by Islam? I am supposed to make something positive of THAT? A religion that holds the value human life so cheaply? Fuck that, what kind of god or religion condones and worships killing and death of innocent people? As far as I'm concerned it should be outlawed as a violent cult, not protected.

The people of the Middle East do not want to satisfy the West...leave them alone its that simple

If they want us to leave them alone maybe they should try not getting into our business. We have free speech to express ourselves,this is our country and that's our law. So why are they telling us what we can say,do,watch,they don't live here. I don't like the way they treat women, I don't like their god,I don't like the way they maim and kill people, so should I riot and kill muslims here, because of something that happens in Muslim countries? By your logic I should be burning korans,bombing mosques,killing muslims. It works both ways right? I can act like them?

If they want us to leave them alone maybe they should try not getting into our business. We have free speech to express ourselves,this is our country and that's our law. So why are they telling us what we can say,do,watch,they don't live here. I don't like the way they treat women, I don't like their god,I don't like the way they maim and kill people, so should I riot and kill muslims here, because of something that happens in Muslim countries? By your logic I should be burning korans,bombing mosques,killing muslims. It works both ways right? I can act like them?

Lol they aren't getting in our business..this goes far back.....and we have bombed mosques, burned Korans, and killed millions of Muslims. America has done that and no it's not logical

Ok, I just went and watched the trailer. You've got to be kidding me. First, that anyone would get so up in arms about such a very low-budget, Borat-type, spoofish movie is laughable. Second, that people would feel the need to even comment on something like that by describing it as vile and disgusting is also laughable. How would anyone be expected to take something like that seriously is beyond me...but it says something about the Muslims who are demonstrably offended by it as being extremely thin-skinned, and who are clearly not in control of their emotions.

It's a badly dubed video about a guy named George, so no its not likely it accurately depicts Mohammad.

Lol they aren't getting in our business..this goes far back.....and we have bombed mosques, burned Korans, and killed millions of Muslims. America has done that and no it's not logical

I'm talking about the film which has caused the deaths of people who had nothing to do with it because Muslims were offended. You seem to think that it's alright. Again by your way of thinking I should be able to kill,riot and burn down mosques because Islam clearly says the Son of God is a prophet and lesser to Mohammad. I find that offensive on the border of blasphemous. I think Christians everywhere should rise up and riot until Islam stops calling Jesus a prophet and calls him the Son of God.

As far as the past, do you really want to go there? Like the Muslim world is so innocent. 9/11,WTC1993,USS Cole,Iran hostage Crisis,Beruit 1983... And that's not even getting into the failed attempts that just keep piling up. Funny you don't hate taking our money as profit for goods or taking aid. You didn't have a problems asking for military help. You want us out, leave it strictly business and tell your leaders not to take anything else from us, it's that simple.

I'm talking about the film which has caused the deaths of people who had nothing to do with it because Muslims were offended. You seem to think that it's alright. Again by your way of thinking I should be able to kill,riot and burn down mosques because Islam clearly says the Son of God is a prophet and lesser to Mohammad. I find that offensive on the border of blasphemous. I think Christians everywhere should rise up and riot until Islam stops calling Jesus a prophet and calls him the Son of God.

As far as the past, do you really want to go there? Like the Muslim world is so innocent. 9/11,WTC1993,USS Cole,Iran hostage Crisis,Beruit 1983... And that's not even getting into the failed attempts that just keep piling up. Funny you don't hate taking our money as profit for goods or taking aid. You didn't have a problems asking for military help. You want us out, leave it strictly business and tell your leaders not to take anything else from us, it's that simple.

I never said it was alright I Condemend it if you follow any posts. And too bad Christian learn your religon before you wanna cry about Islam and Judaism not recognizing Jesus as divine....we recognize him as a prophet and messiah you want to cry too bad

I never said it was alright I Condemend it if you follow any posts. And too bad Christian learn your religon before you wanna cry about Islam and Judaism not recognizing Jesus as divine....we recognize him as a prophet and messiah you want to cry too bad

LOL if the shoe is on the other foot you can't justify it? No of course not. It's OK for Muslims to get insulted and kill Christians but if Christians gets insulted by Islams doctrine, we have to turn the other cheek and not kill Muslims? Textbook Muslim answer, It's them, it's not me, Of course I don't approve, Point out Chrisitan doctrine states that you should love your enemies and then point to the Jews.

Actually it's not just the Jews who don't believe Jesus is the Son Of God. There are many religions that don't so why just point to the Jews. Save your breath, we all know why. That said I don't have Jews,Buddists, Sikhs,Wiccan's,New Age, Satanists, and Hindu's driving planes into buildings,and in general trying to bomb us on a continuous basis,just Islam.

We wanna call Mohammad a womanizing,murdering,pedophile,thief and all around psycho(all true BTW so it's not slander),"you want to cry too bad" works both ways.

LOL if the shoe is on the other foot you can't justify it? No of course not. It's OK for Muslims to get insulted and kill Christians but if Christians gets insulted by Islams doctrine, we have to turn the other cheek and not kill Muslims? Textbook Muslim answer, It's them, it's not me, Of course I don't approve, Point out Chrisitan doctrine states that you should love your enemies and then point to the Jews.

Actually it's not just the Jews who don't believe Jesus is the Son Of God. There are many religions that don't so why just point to the Jews. Save your breath, we all know why. That said I don't have Jews,Buddists, Sikhs,Wiccan's,New Age, Satanists, and Hindu's driving planes into buildings,and in general trying to bomb us on a continuous basis,just Islam.

We wanna call Mohammad a womanizing,murdering,pedophile,thief and all around psycho(all true BTW so it's not slander),"you want to cry too bad" works both ways.

You fuckign sick pig. Why point out only Islam if those other religions also don't believe in Jesus divinity? Because you're a fucking pig shut your fucking mouth. Whore. No one said freedom of speech is allowed. Either way it still had the intention of getting a reaction. And Muslims went and tried to protect the ambassador and Libyans soldiers died protecting the embassy. But you're a pathetic troll with the same nazi type or language and islamopohbe stupid arguments. Your whole last paragraph was irrevalant you're not a real Christian you're a lair. I can find many people who denounce you as a Christian. The problem with Libya is after the civil war weopons were going everywhere there and a militant group killed the ambassador but you can't swallow facts. You are lame

You fuckign sick pig. Why point out only Islam if those other religions also don't believe in Jesus divinity? Because you're a fucking pig shut your fucking mouth. Whore. No one said freedom of speech is allowed. Either way it still had the intention of getting a reaction. And Muslims went and tried to protect the ambassador and Libyans soldiers died protecting the embassy. But you're a pathetic troll with the same nazi type or language and islamopohbe stupid arguments. Your whole last paragraph was irrevalant you're not a real Christian you're a lair. I can find many people who denounce you as a Christian. The problem with Libya is after the civil war weopons were going everywhere there and a militant group killed the ambassador but you can't swallow facts. You are lame

1. name calling nice. lol

2.because the other religions aren't going ape shit because of a stupid film. Islam is burning down embassy's,killing people and causing all sorts of mayhem because other people don't agree with thier rosie view of mohammad and heaven forbid, had somebody play the role of mohammad. I pointed out that Christians don't approve of the way Islam views Jesus, and then asked the question,does that mean we should kill muslims? It was an example because you are trying to justify the unjustfiable.

3.More name calling LOL nice meltdown BTW

4. whore?? ROLMAO:clap2:

5. Oh "here's a pearl of a quote" No one said freedom of speech is allowed. You do know I am American and it is guaranteed in the Constitution. The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

This is something Islam doesn't seem to get. Islam does not rule us. You don't get to tell us what to say and do according to a theocracy we don't follow. If Muslim countries want to prohibit freedom of speech, great, keep it in your own country but don't expect mine to do the same.

6. I was trying to prove a point, that's what message boards are for.

7. Are all Muslims violent when it comes to protecting Islam, no,but it is the majority of Muslims. This is evident in the amount of rioting over the last week. It's also not the first time. Burn a Koran,riot,pillage and kill. Draw a cartoon,riot, pillage, kill. Write a book, put a bounty on the author's head. See the pattern?

8. What have I said about Islam that isn't true??

9. This is the second time you have brought up how I should follow my religious doctrine. Maybe Islam should follow their religious doctrine instead of kil... oh wait they are aren't they. That fact that I am not fire bombing mosques, and killing muslims coupled with the fact that I am instead using words to fight Islam, I think is a fair representation of basic Christianity. Could there be a better representation of a Christian than me? Yes I'm sure. Lets not forget that Jesus didn't fail to call people out on their own hypocrasy when he saw it. He also turned over the money changers tables and chased them out of the temple. He also warned us of false prophets. :D

10 What men think of me is not my concern so if you can find people to denounce me as a Christian go ahead.

11. Ambassadors still dead,Muslims still killed an innocent man,riots still happened over the movie, threats have been made and still no outrage from the muslim community over the killing of the ambassador. You can try to justify it as much as you want, but at the end of the day it's stll unjustifiable. Sure some people holding signs saying the ambassador was a friend, but where is the wide spread condemnation? Nothing but silence.

12 Your opinion of me doesn't bother me as I consider the source. You fail to realize that the West is getting tired of Islam. Just tonight I heard a politician saying "why do we send help to people who hate us".Your benevolent free ride might be over and the sympathy card (Islam is misunderstood) over played.

Last edited:

1. name calling nice. lol

2.because the other religions aren't going ape shit because of a stupid film. Islam is burning down embassy's,killing people and causing all sorts of mayhem because other people don't agree with thier rosie view of mohammad and heaven forbid, had somebody play the role of mohammad. I pointed out that Christians don't approve of the way Islam views Jesus, and then asked the question,does that mean we should kill muslims? It was an example because you are trying to justify the unjustfiable.

3.More name calling LOL nice meltdown BTW

4. whore?? ROLMAO:clap2:

5. Oh "here's a pearl of a quote" No one said freedom of speech is allowed. You do know I am American and it is guaranteed in the Constitution. The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. This is something Islam doesn't seem to get. Islam does not rule us. You don't get to tell us what to say and do according to a theocracy we don't follow. If Muslim countries want to prohibit freedom of speech, great, keep it in your own country but don't expect mine to do the same.

6. I was trying to prove a point, that's what message boards are for.

7. Are all Muslims violent when it comes to protecting Islam, no,but it is the majority of Muslims. This is evident in the amount of rioting over the last week. It's also not the first time. Burn a Koran,riot,pillage and kill. Draw a cartoon,riot, pillage, kill. Write a book, put a bounty on the author's head. See the pattern?

8. What have I said about Islam that isn't true??

I meant to write no said it isn't allowed. Anyways have a good day I'm wasting my time

I seen the entire 14 minute Youtube clip last night...Horrible horrible horrible

I seen the entire 14 minute Youtube clip last night...Horrible horrible horrible

How was it horrible? Accuracy, portrayed violence,dialogue,editing,poor quality. I'm guessing the acting is bad because i've seen the trailer. I think I may try to watch it tonight but I have little patience for movies so if it sux I probably won't be able to watch it the whole way through.

We cannot leave them alone because they are sitting on most of the worlds oil.
The rulers of middle eastern countries are only to happy to sit in their palaces built by western architects, selling oil for dollars while western engineers pump the oil out for them.

Besides we have jet planes and you can cross the world in a day, unlike the beginning of the last century when it took weeks to reach the middle east.

We are now all stuck in a meltdown on a small planet with finite resources, we are either all going to have to get along, or make more wars.

The innocence of muslims is still on utube, and comes up on the first page of a google search.
I am going to watch it later, when I have time to absorb it. I did not post a link, as I assume that is not allowed.

The innocence of muslims is still on utube, and comes up on the first page of a google search.
I am going to watch it later, when I have time to absorb it. I did not post a link, as I assume that is not allowed.

There's nothing there worth watching.

It is a hideously poor "movie."

I particularly like it when the boys are outside and walking on the sand. They fucking float it is done so poorly.

And when they have the Prophet Mohammed going down on that Muslim woman, what a hoot.

I saw several different snippets and each one sucked horribly.

I'm ok with them insulting the comic book religion we call Islam. But must they do it with such lousy production values?

How was it horrible? Accuracy, portrayed violence,dialogue,editing,poor quality. I'm guessing the acting is bad because i've seen the trailer. I think I may try to watch it tonight but I have little patience for movies so if it sux I probably won't be able to watch it the whole way through.

Worse than a Jennifer Aniston movie? Worse than watching madonna act?

Forum List

Back