Has anybody seen Kellyanne Conway?

I think she has been treated unfairly. People are calling her a liar and saying she should be banned from political shows for lying. Who in the Trump Administration doesn't lie? Why should she be singled out? Because she's a woman? Because she looks like a witch? Not fair. The others should be held to the same standard as her.

• Banned
kelly-anne-conway-is-the-female-version-of-ann-coulter-10057944.png

:rofl:

I think she has been treated unfairly. People are calling her a liar and saying she should be banned from political shows for lying. Who in the Trump Administration doesn't lie? Why should she be singled out? Because she's a woman? Because she looks like a witch? Not fair. The others should be held to the same standard as her.
Yes, they all lie, and if that ugly white troll wants to let them make her a fall guy, who's fault is that? Do anything for a dollar white bitch deserves to be treated like shit....she defended that shit all last year, karma, ya know

Trump forced her to have plastic surgery or else...the next time we see her, she'll have the face of Ivanka Trump, so Donald can have sex with her, without committing incest with his own daughter.

Excellent theory, but I suspect without the taboo of incest neither Donald or his harlot daughter can get off.

Forum List

Back