Today's hearings prove one thing, the GOP is not out for the Truth!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Clearly there is a road map of corruption that leads to the white house, with Trump as its leader. He knew about the Russians leaks, he knew that Flynn was messy, but didn't care and he knew that his intire administration would consist and lead to ties to Russia...after all he's a con businessman. To prove my point, this mindless idiot, who thinks everybody in this country is about dumb as his followers, this bitch has been tweeting all day about the "crooked" media, all day....don't believe nothing they say folks, look to me for your answers...that's how dumb he thinks we all are. sick!!

So today, you the GOP, who took pride, 8 years and 4 million tax dollars to dismantle Hillary and the Obama administration, all day, these gutless white mf's talking about everything but Russia and Trump....how these bitches sleep at night, only God knows.

And this is about Russia tampering with the American presidential election. If Republicans can sweep THIS under the rug there is nothing they will not do for their party. Nothing.

They are the US Politburo.

• Banned
And this is about Russia tampering with the American presidential election. If Republicans can sweep THIS under the rug there is nothing they will not do for their party. Nothing.

They are the US Politburo.
If ever the democrats had opportunity to keep this thing alive and on focus, this is it....instead...we're silent, can't talk, won't say shit....if this was Obama...My God, we'd be on this shit, 50 hours a day, non stop. Every fuckin day we should be out talking about this and putting Trump on notice....the dems are just losers, period

the GOP is not out for the Truth!!
and the Democrats are?...

Enough with hiding behind that ridiculous lie. It's simply not true that Dems are as bad as Repbs but even if they were, enough of this desperate dance to protect the criminal in the WH.

If the thread is about trump, how about you RWNJs don't try to blame on Obama or Clinton or just the Dems, in general.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
No, really nobody is...and there's in lies the problem. If this Obama or Hiillary???? You mf's would have a melt down

And rightly so. All their screeching about Hillary but trump has done the same (numerous private servers, hidden emails, hiding everything he does along with who he sees. And she are they going to take that phone away from him?) plus the numerous Pay for Play, right out in the open, stealing from taxpayers, running small businesses out of business and on and on.

Cracked me up when Spicer parroted trumps lie about blaming Omama. And then that they lied that Flynn didn't need new security clearance. That must be some of that "extreme vetting".

[emoji849]

Flynn had a clearance with the DOD. You need a different type of investigation to work at the White House. One from the CIA.

It's now established Obama told Trump not to hire Flynn.

It's now established Flynn viewed classified material for weeks without the proper clearance.

Flynn was fired by the Obama administration.

And yet,

The Trump administration keeps trying to blame it on Obama and Yates. That doesn't work against articulate people.

Clearly there is a road map of corruption that leads to the white house, with Trump as its leader. He knew about the Russians leaks, he knew that Flynn was messy, but didn't care and he knew that his intire administration would consist and lead to ties to Russia...after all he's a con businessman. To prove my point, this mindless idiot, who thinks everybody in this country is about dumb as his followers, this bitch has been tweeting all day about the "crooked" media, all day....don't believe nothing they say folks, look to me for your answers...that's how dumb he thinks we all are. sick!!

So today, you the GOP, who took pride, 8 years and 4 million tax dollars to dismantle Hillary and the Obama administration, all day, these gutless white mf's talking about everything but Russia and Trump....how these bitches sleep at night, only God knows.

And today in fake n!gger news.

Enough with hiding behind that ridiculous lie. It's simply not true that Dems are as bad as Repbs but even if they were, enough of this desperate dance to protect the criminal in the WH.

If the thread is about trump, how about you RWNJs don't try to blame on Obama or Clinton or just the Dems, in general.

give me a break ludd....you wont ever admit that your party is as bad as the republicans.....its always "they may have their faults but they are no way as bad as the other party"...when are you and your fellow die hard democrat party people going to quit hiding behind that ridiculous lie?....

Flynn had a clearance with the DOD. You need a different type of investigation to work at the White House. One from the CIA.

It's now established Obama told Trump not to hire Flynn.

It's now established Flynn viewed classified material for weeks without the proper clearance.

Flynn was fired by the Obama administration.

And yet,

The Trump administration keeps trying to blame it on Obama and Yates. That doesn't work against articulate people.
hey dean....were you been?.....these guys were ready to put your mug along with gunos on a milk carton....

Forum List

Back