Nobody has more class than Dolly.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
At Dolly's recent Birthday Bash, a singer got drunk and made a fool of herself. She used foul language and admitted she didn't even know the words to the Dolly song she attempted to sing. A stunt like that could easily end a singer's carreer, or at least knock herself out of consideration for any future big events. Dolly had every right to be offended, but she showed compassion instead. After calling Elle King to forgive her, Dolly said King knew she made a mistake, and feels worse about it than anybody, so we should just forgive her and get over it. Doubtful anyone would have handeled the situation as well as Dolly. That's why she is so loved.

1708037686489.png

~S~

Elle King had a bad night, it happens. Dolly is all class, she gets it.

King has a great voice, I have a couple of her CDs.

A little trivia: she is Rob Schneider's daughter.

^^^ So that explains why she has whatever has been given to her. Her dad is from the Hollywood picture. I am not Dolly's biggest fan, but at least she worked for her success and deserves every bit of it for being the talented lady that she is. What is it that makes this Elle King girl stand apart from everyone else other than her lack of respect for not just legends but for everyone in front of her?

God bless you and Dolly always!!!

Holly

^^^ So that explains why she has whatever has been given to her. Her dad is from the Hollywood picture. I am not Dolly's biggest fan, but at least she worked for her success and deserves every bit of it for being the talented lady that she is. What is it that makes this Elle King girl stand apart from everyone else other than her lack of respect for not just legends but for everyone in front of her?

God bless you and Dolly always!!!

Holly

Nice, your life is so shallow that you immediately go to "No wonder she has a career in show biz, her daddy is in show biz..."

I doesn't even for one second occur to you that she made it on her own merits.

What makes her stand apart? She has a fantastic voice and a lot of talent. She was very popular long before it came out who her father was. As far as I can tell, she got no hand up in her career because of who he is. Shit, she doesn't even use his last name, and he barely has a career.

At Dolly's recent Birthday Bash, a singer got drunk and made a fool of herself. She used foul language and admitted she didn't even know the words to the Dolly song she attempted to sing. A stunt like that could easily end a singer's carreer, or at least knock herself out of consideration for any future big events. Dolly had every right to be offended, but she showed compassion instead. After calling Elle King to forgive her, Dolly said King knew she made a mistake, and feels worse about it than anybody, so we should just forgive her and get over it. Doubtful anyone would have handeled the situation as well as Dolly. That's why she is so loved.
In a world of Donalds, be a Dolly

Nice, your life is so shallow that you immediately go to "No wonder she has a career in show biz, her daddy is in show biz..."

I doesn't even for one second occur to you that she made it on her own merits.

What makes her stand apart? She has a fantastic voice and a lot of talent. She was very popular long before it came out who her father was. As far as I can tell, she got no hand up in her career because of who he is. Shit, she doesn't even use his last name, and he barely has a career.
Her dad may not be as active as he used to be, but for all we know it may have been his own decision to cut back. I wouldn't know because I've never kept up with him. Also, even if she does have talent coming out her ears, that doesn't give her a free pass to go and be disrespectful to not just a legend, but also to those who were nice enough to come and watch her perform on the Opry stage that night.

God bless you and those people always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back