Has anybody seen Kellyanne Conway?

Yeah. Trump and his ghouls thought they could make an easy few billion, instead it could cost them everything
You have heard of the straw that broke the camels back? This is it for your dishonest democrat party. This is the nail in the coffin. Obama has completely destroyed your party for generations to come. Because he is a liar and a cheat and he spits on our constitution and it back fired on him and the democrat party big time. Breaking news today is that there may be many more people that were spied on in the same way Flynn was. Even some high ranking Democrats. If this new news is accurate someone connected to Obama will be convicted and jailed.

Yeah. Trump and his ghouls thought they could make an easy few billion, instead it could cost them everything
You have heard of the straw that broke the camels back? This is it for your dishonest democrat party. This is the nail in the coffin. Obama has completely destroyed your party for generations to come. Because he is a liar and a cheat and he spits on our constitution and it back fired on him and the democrat party big time. Breaking news today is that there may be many more people that were spied on in the same way Flynn was. Even some high ranking Democrats. If this new news is accurate someone connected to Obama will be convicted and jailed.
Lol you are so upset Flynn was held accountable :laugh:

Ann Coulter once said women should not have the right to vote. The republican war on women is very real.
That's BS if she said anything close to that she was joking, I'm sure if you had a link you would have used it. Go away Aging hippy!
“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president.”

"As you know, my position is women should not have the right to vote."
Hey old man you still looking for a non existent link?
If I wasn't able to find any links, I wouldn't have been able to post exact quotes.
so why did you not put the link up?....i mean it looks like your quote.....just askin...

Ann Coulter once said women should not have the right to vote. The republican war on women is very real.
That's BS if she said anything close to that she was joking, I'm sure if you had a link you would have used it. Go away Aging hippy!
“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president.”

"As you know, my position is women should not have the right to vote."
Hey old man you still looking for a non existent link?
If I wasn't able to find any links, I wouldn't have been able to post exact quotes.
so why did you not put the link up?....i mean it looks like your quote.....just askin...
Because the rube I was talking to doesn't actually care about any link. Note the multiple times he defended Coulter by saying she was joking.

This whole Russian thing could end up being the biggest backfire in the history of the world.....
Yeah. Trump and his ghouls thought they could make an easy few billion, instead it could cost them everything.

Well, not everything.

Gorsuch told me to remind you about that.

Roflmfao
What?

:cuckoo:

Think.

If Trump literally lost "everything"

Now, Do the math

This whole Russian thing could end up being the biggest backfire in the history of the world.....
Yeah. Trump and his ghouls thought they could make an easy few billion, instead it could cost them everything.

Well, not everything.

Roflmfao
What?

Think.

Now, Do the math
If Trump is found guilty of treason, Gorsuch will be impeached. So yes, everything.

Well, not everything.

Roflmfao
What?

Think.

Now, Do the math
If Trump is found guilty of treason, Gorsuch will be impeached. So yes, everything.

Haha haha!

Impeached by who?

Well, not everything.

Roflmfao
What?

Think.

Now, Do the math

Haha haha!

Impeached by who?
Congress, dummy

Forum List

Back