Harry Reid threatens obstruction if Romney wins.

Dainty and lots of lib idiots like him tell us that Morris is a joke. That's not entirely untrue, either.

But when Dick Morris says ANYTHING that Dainty likes for his lib hack partisan bullshit present purpose, suddenly, the qualifiers about Morris go by the way.

:lmao:

Dainty is a true hack.

But, still, if we are going to cite Dick Morris, let's not do it by half measures:

We are still likely to win. The undecided vote always goes against the incumbent and all the polling suggests we will be more successful than they will be at turning out our vote. But, early warning signs must be headed.

Bottom line: WORK LIKE HELL!!!
-- Sudden danger signs in polling as Election Day nears | Fox News

" I can tell you one thing. If Romney wins, all of the sudden it will become Patriotic to Oppose and Obstruct again. "

The hypocrisy of the left and their supporters knows no bounds.

" I can tell you one thing. If Romney wins, all of the sudden it will become Patriotic to Oppose and Obstruct again. "

The hypocrisy of the left and their supporters knows no bounds.

Another outstanding ironic projection.

the word "compromise" and Bipartisan have become words not to be said among the right.

Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times

It sounds like a reason to get democrats out of the senate like they were gotten out of Congress.

That just sucks..don't it?

Next thing you know he'll be saying that the Democrats main agenda will be to make Romney a one term President if he wins.

That would really be outrageous..no?

:lol:

At least he'll be honest about it. Does it matter if he says it out loud, the proof is in the pudding.

Dainty and lots of lib idiots like him tell us that Morris is a joke. That's not entirely untrue, either.

But when Dick Morris says ANYTHING that Dainty likes for his lib hack partisan bullshit present purpose, suddenly, the qualifiers about Morris go by the way.

:lmao:

Dainty is a true hack.

But, still, if we are going to cite Dick Morris, let's not do it by half measures:

We are still likely to win. The undecided vote always goes against the incumbent and all the polling suggests we will be more successful than they will be at turning out our vote. But, early warning signs must be headed.

Bottom line: WORK LIKE HELL!!!
-- Sudden danger signs in polling as Election Day nears | Fox News

appendage: definition:
ap·pend·age/əˈpendij/
Noun:

(often with negative or pejorative connotations) A thing called 'Liability' that is often attached to something larger or more important....like Dante's ass.

:eusa_angel:

Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times

It sounds like a reason to get democrats out of the senate like they were gotten out of Congress.

Next thing you know he'll be saying that the Democrats main agenda will be to make Romney a one term President if he wins.

At least he'll be honest about it. Does it matter if he says it out loud, the proof is in the pudding.

Sure as heck is..

Democrats worked with Bush in both his terms. They only rejected his tax cuts and plan to privatize SSI. Oh..and Harriet Miers..

I wish they did work against him.

If Romney wins, I hope the Senate Democrats break the GOP's record for filibusters.

That would be awesome payback.

Not a chance. You know why? Because Romney will actually be willing to Compromise, and not just pretend he is.

If Romney wins, and the Republicans hold the house and pick up a few Senate seats but not enough to control it. It would be a Horrible Decision Politically for the Dems to Obstruct for the sake of Obstructing. That will have been 2 Election cycles in which Dems lost power, I would not call it wise to follow that up by be Obstructionist. Not if they want to get back into power.

That's total bullshit.

He had his veto overridden 700 times in Massaschusettes.

And Obama compromised with Republicans at every turn.

Sure as heck is..

Democrats worked with Bush in both his terms. They only rejected his tax cuts and plan to privatize SSI. Oh..and Harriet Miers..

I wish they did work against him.

So, you don't want anything to get done in the next 4 years if Romney is elected? Somehow Bush managed to get things done with the democrats, as did Clinton with the repubs when he was the prez. But Obama has not done that, his idea of compromise seems to be to do it his way. And maybe the dems shouldn't have treated the GOP like shit during his 1st 2 years.

If Romney wins, I hope the Senate Democrats break the GOP's record for filibusters.

Not a chance. You know why? Because Romney will actually be willing to Compromise, and not just pretend he is.

If Romney wins, and the Republicans hold the house and pick up a few Senate seats but not enough to control it. It would be a Horrible Decision Politically for the Dems to Obstruct for the sake of Obstructing. That will have been 2 Election cycles in which Dems lost power, I would not call it wise to follow that up by be Obstructionist. Not if they want to get back into power.

That's total bullshit.

He had his veto overridden 700 times in Massaschusettes.

when?
How many times did he compromise?
What did he compromise on?

With Romney and responsible, moderate House leaders in the GOP, I believe much can be done to get the things back on track. (1) Tea Party does not obstruct; (2) the Far Left does not obstruct; (3) if they do, their party leadership must destroy the careers of the senators and representatives who put philosophy above patriotism.

We have no more time for that nonsense.

when?

Pretty much every single thing on the health care bill, for starters.

Everything having to do with the budget, to add to that.

Stop trying to pass off this bizarro version of history where the noble bipartisan Republicans have tried to work with the evil president. That's a complete reversal of reality, and it reveals the speaker as a FOX cultist.

I do hope the Democrats have learned their lesson and will stop trying to be so bipartisan. For example, Reid needs to change senate rules to kill the filibuster. Sure, the republicans will shriek, but they'll shriek in any case, so there's no point trying to appease them. You can't appeal to their better nature, as they don't have one. Force is all they understand, so that's how you have to deal with them.

If Obama wins, the Dem senate will kill the rules on the filibuster. If Romney wins, the Dem senate will keep the rules on the filibuster. Let's stay in reality, folks.

i figure the way our last two democratic presidents were treated pretty much ends any pretense at cooperation.

and there isn't anything in the rightwingnut extremist agenda that any of us could support anyway.

ah well... i'm sure he'd get over it.

or not.

How is this kind of thing ever going to end if both parties announce in advance they are going to obstruct?

When will we get the government of the people, by the people, and for the people we used to have, instead of the "new normal" of "every party for themselves"?

they probably should have thought of that when they said "i hope he fails" and obstructed everything for four years...to the point where they forced our credit rating down.

why does the right get bi-partisan the minute they think they're going to be in power?

i know...i know...bi-partisan means we do what the right wants. i heard that.

ah, so the Democrats are going to BIGGER ASSES is that it?
won't be any whining about how they aren't WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE I suppose

Fantasy bud. Pure Fantasy. The Fact is Obama only needed to compromise enough to get a couple Republican Votes and he could have had what ever he wanted. Instead he and the Dems in Congress made it clear they wanted Republicans to sit down and shut the fuck up and it was their way or the fucking highway. Obama has been the most divisive, and Partisan President in a very long time, and his time has come.

Time for a Moderate to be in the WH.

I think the people of Nevada have had a snoot full of Dingy Harry and his bullshit.

when?

Pretty much every single thing on the health care bill, for starters.

Everything having to do with the budget, to add to that.

Stop trying to pass off this bizarro version of history where the noble bipartisan Republicans have tried to work with the evil president. That's a complete reversal of reality, and it reveals the speaker as a FOX cultist.

I do hope the Democrats have learned their lesson and will stop trying to be so bipartisan. For example, Reid needs to change senate rules to kill the filibuster. Sure, the republicans will shriek, but they'll shriek in any case, so there's no point trying to appease them. You can't appeal to their better nature, as they don't have one. Force is all they understand, so that's how you have to deal with them.

I never claimed Republicans tried to work with Obama bud. I am saying Obama never tried to Compromise either, your spin aside. That is the case, even when he pretended to Compromise it always came with something he knew the Republicans could not agree to attached to it.

Obama is a showmen, not a leader.

. The Fact is Obama only needed to compromise enough to get a couple Republican Votes and he could have had what ever he wanted. Instead he and the Dems in Congress made it clear they wanted Republicans to sit down and shut the fuck up and it was their way or the fucking highway.

You realize that's a total rewrite of history, right?

Oh wait. You're a FOX cultist. You don't realize it. You exist in an alternate reality, where there are whole lot of drooling morons who actually believe the retarded BS that you just crapped out.

Forum List

Back