Harry Reid denies he said obamacare horror stories are lies

People who seek truth. Ignore the deflection to the Koch brothers. Don't let he liberal left change he focus. The focus is democrat Reid and his very obvious lying. Don't you understand that the reason a person accuses others of lying, as Reid did, is because they themselves can't be trusted thus they trust no one else.

Reid Denies Making Videotaped Claim that Obamacare Horror Stories Are 'Lies' | CNS News

now we know why harry went to Utah State, a college that specializes in artificial insemination

The guy has to go and soon.

mcconnelll first

My gosh you agree with the TP and a large segment of the Republican party, bravo. See Republicans are not scared of policing their own. Democrats will let Reid die of old age in office as they did KKK Byrd.

But although you agree when the Republicans try and defeat him in the primary you and your ilk will use that as showing that the Republican party is falling apart. There simply is no pleasing Democrats, that is the bottom line so why even try?

He said the stories told by the Kochs and repeated by Repubs are lies, but that he never said the GOP in congress were lying. Good congressional etiquette, and I don't blame him for evading the truth in the name of bi-partisanship. The Kochs ARE a disgrace, hater dupes. lol

Franco, you could have done a whole lot of things but decided to defend Reid and lying. You are a true soldier worthy of being a Germany concentration camp, you follow orders well and you are loyal to a fault.

Here is what Reid is now saying: Reid: I "Never Said a Word" About Those Obamacare Horror Stories Being Lies

He does not equivocate and mentions the Koch brothers.

Listen here what he said:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJOLivL-NU]Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue' - YouTube[/ame]

If the Koch brothers were so evil they would be suing Reid for libel but he knows that he is free and clear on the LIES he tells in Congress. Thus making Congress the best place for democrats, a place they can lie with immunity. If I were they I would sue him any way.

Here is what he is saying now. Skip to 39.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefN-QvOPXY#t=53]Harry Reid Says He Never Called ObamaCare Stories Lies - YouTube[/ame]

“Mr. President, the junior senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and other Republicans have given dealing with Obamacare -- examples that they think are bad -- I’ve called lies. Mr. President, that is simply untrue. I have never come to the floor to my recollection and never said a word about any of the examples that Republicans have given regarding Obamacare and how it’s not very good.

Now he tries to get out of it by saying "to my recollection" and he specifies Republicans as if only those in congress. But he is a liar true to the democrat form.

You defending him is just BS, Shallow thanking you is just showing her partisanship.

Here is an article concerning his initial lie about the stories being lies. I doubt you read it, keep your eyes on the fence, ignore what is going on inside, be a good Democrat.

Harry Reid on Obamacare Horror Stories: "All of Them Are Untrue" - Guy Benson

You do know he was talking about the ads put up in the first video by the Kochs in the first one..and was talking about what the Republicans were saying OUTSIDE the halls of congress.

Not what Republicans were saying IN the halls of congress, right?

There's a huge distinction.

Megyn Kelly showed a video of Sebelius saying ObamaCare will be considered a success if 7 million sign up.

She then showed a video of Sebelius saying she had no idea where people got the 7 million from when asked about it.

It starts at the top....
They see Obama lie and get away with it so the rest figure what the hell.
If Americans dont mind being lied to,keep doing it.

The guy has to go and soon.

mcconnelll first

My gosh you agree with the TP and a large segment of the Republican party, bravo. See Republicans are not scared of policing their own. Democrats will let Reid die of old age in office as they did KKK Byrd.

But although you agree when the Republicans try and defeat him in the primary you and your ilk will use that as showing that the Republican party is falling apart. There simply is no pleasing Democrats, that is the bottom line so why even try?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcconnelll first

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laugh next week when some liberal nutbag posts how the Republican party is in fighting during the primaries. No chance of that happening with the lock step liberals.

Reid wades in river of denial

By GLENN COOK, LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

My home-town newspaper is and has always been a left-leaning publication. Not as leftist as the much-diminished Sun. And Dingy Harry has an immense amount of clout throughout the state. So, seeing a story like this is startling.

Increasingly, what comes out of the Nevadan’s mouth sounds less like a strategic diversion intended to change the national conversation, divert the media and rile up his base, and more like the ramblings of someone who doesn’t know Sunday from Monday

Read more @ Reid wades in river of denial | Las Vegas Review-Journal

:eusa_whistle:

He said the stories told by the Kochs and repeated by Repubs are lies, but that he never said the GOP in congress were lying. Good congressional etiquette, and I don't blame him for evading the truth in the name of bi-partisanship. The Kochs ARE a disgrace, hater dupes. lol

Soros does the same thing as the Koch brothers, but he is your hero, right? :cuckoo:

BTW, the Kochs are small time players compared to Soros.

you libs are so fucked up.

Wait WHAT?

Soros does NOT do the same thing. Soros didn't form anything close to ALEC which actually writes laws that congress passes. And Soros hasn't put nearly the same amount of money that the Koch's have. Soros isn't actively involved in industries that destroy the environment or is advocating to invade other countries.

In FACT, it's SOROS that is the small time player. But in terms of large amount of donations, he was the only one you could identify that even is in the same universe as the Kochs. He's actually cut his donations and political activity for quite some time.

Doesn't stop you folks from constantly villianizing him.

You are correct. Soros is a dirt bag of the highest order. Manipulates currency and tries to defund countries. Yeah, he's a real good guy.

Damn - did you defend Hitler the way you defend this gutter trash?

Forum List

Back