Harry Reid denies he said obamacare horror stories are lies

Harry's with me, he's calling the Kochs liars, not their dupes. The Pub senators may be liars, but first you have to know they're lies, and from Harry's pov, that wouldn't wouldn't help bipartisanship.

We'll leave it to greedy a-hole Pubs, their bought off charlatans, and the hater dupes to call their opponents liars ALL THE TIME. Hate and bs is their substitute for good policy...

He said the stories told by the Kochs and repeated by Repubs are lies, but that he never said the GOP in congress were lying.

Liar. He never qualified it by saying the "GOP in congress" were lying. He said "Republicans".

Not that this is anything new, but you really are a lying sack of shit. Thanks for making that crystal clear.

Reid said "We heard about the evils of Obamacare, about the lives it's ruining...by Republicans in some speeches...". He called those lies "distorted by Republicans to grab headlines..."

One month later, he said

"The junior Senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and other Republicans have given dealing with Obamacare, examples that they think are bad, I've called lies. Mr President, that is simply untrue. I have never come to the floor, to my recollection, I never said a word about any examples that Republicans have given regarding Obamacare and how it's not very good"

You have crazy fuck Harry are from the same bolt of cloth. Both willing to deny a lie with another lie. Pathetic, just pathetic.

Harry's with me, .

Yes he is. You're both lying sacks of shit.

he's calling the Kochs liars, not their dupes.

No, he called "Republicans" liars.

The Pub senators may be liars, but first you have to know they're lies, and from Harry's pov, that wouldn't wouldn't help bipartisanship.

Which means nothing. He lied...again. That's crystal clear.

We'll leave it to greedy a-hole Pubs, their bought off charlatans, and the hater dupes to call their opponents liars ALL THE TIME. Hate and bs is their substitute for good policy..

Does not change that Harry lied twice and you're lying here.

Wow

Just fucking wow

Senate Majority Leader

Republicans should ask for a Competency Hearing

"Never mind what I said on tape."

And they laughed at Nixon when he allegedly said "I know you think you believe you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant."

Whatever, seems what Harry was trying to target was the the lying scum Kochs, and doesn't want to insult other senators...DEMS DO TEND TO MAKE MISTAKES, AS THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT JUST REPEATING APPROVED TALKING POINTS...

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) gave a speech on the floor of the Senate yesterday about “plenty of horror stories being told” about Obamacare and said that “all of them are untrue.”

First, he attacked all the people who came forth to talk about how Obamacare caused hardships. Then he went on to attack the Koch brothers who, on their worst day, look like saints compared to George Sorryass.

Reid did say that ALL of the horror stories were untrue. Now, he isn't expecting all of us to believe he never said that. He is speaking to the low info voters who don't keep up with current events.

Harry Reid: All Obamacare Horror Stories are Lies (VIDEO)

Harry's with me, he's calling the Kochs liars, not their dupes. The Pub senators may be liars, but first you have to know they're lies, and from Harry's pov, that wouldn't wouldn't help bipartisanship.

We'll leave it to greedy a-hole Pubs, their bought off charlatans, and the hater dupes to call their opponents liars ALL THE TIME. Hate and bs is their substitute for good policy...
Not a chance you can achieve more retarded after this so willing to let it go as a mistake.
Whatever, seems what Harry was trying to target was the the lying scum Kochs, and doesn't want to insult other senators...DEMS DO TEND TO MAKE MISTAKES, AS THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT JUST REPEATING APPROVED TALKING POINTS...

Well fuck, never mind.

They all do it
February was a long time ago
At this point what difference does it make
Boosh!

Suprised the usual suspects here haven't chimed in with these excuses. Reid is so awful he is literally indefensible.

He said the stories told by the Kochs and repeated by Repubs are lies, but that he never said the GOP in congress were lying. Good congressional etiquette, and I don't blame him for evading the truth in the name of bi-partisanship. The Kochs ARE a disgrace, hater dupes. lol

Soros does the same thing as the Koch brothers, but he is your hero, right? :cuckoo:

BTW, the Kochs are small time players compared to Soros.

you libs are so fucked up.

Wait WHAT?

Soros does NOT do the same thing. Soros didn't form anything close to ALEC which actually writes laws that congress passes. And Soros hasn't put nearly the same amount of money that the Koch's have. Soros isn't actively involved in industries that destroy the environment or is advocating to invade other countries.

In FACT, it's SOROS that is the small time player. But in terms of large amount of donations, he was the only one you could identify that even is in the same universe as the Kochs. He's actually cut his donations and political activity for quite some time.

Doesn't stop you folks from constantly villianizing him.

He said the stories told by the Kochs and repeated by Repubs are lies, but that he never said the GOP in congress were lying. Good congressional etiquette, and I don't blame him for evading the truth in the name of bi-partisanship. The Kochs ARE a disgrace, hater dupes. lol

Franco, you could have done a whole lot of things but decided to defend Reid and lying. You are a true soldier worthy of being a Germany concentration camp guard, you follow orders well and you are loyal to a fault.

Here is what Reid is now saying: Reid: I "Never Said a Word" About Those Obamacare Horror Stories Being Lies

He does not equivocate and does not mentions the Koch brothers.

Listen here what he said:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJOLivL-NU]Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue' - YouTube[/ame]

If the Koch brothers were so evil they would be suing Reid for libel but he knows that he is free and clear on the LIES he tells in Congress. Thus making Congress the best place for democrats, a place they can lie with immunity. If I were they I would sue him any way.

Here is what he is saying now. Skip to 39.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefN-QvOPXY#t=53]Harry Reid Says He Never Called ObamaCare Stories Lies - YouTube[/ame]

“Mr. President, the junior senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and other Republicans have given dealing with Obamacare -- examples that they think are bad -- I’ve called lies. Mr. President, that is simply untrue. I have never come to the floor to my recollection and never said a word about any of the examples that Republicans have given regarding Obamacare and how it’s not very good.

Now he tries to get out of it by saying "to my recollection" and he specifies Republicans as if only those in congress. But he is a liar true to the democrat form.

You defending him is just BS, Shallow thanking you is just showing her partisanship.

Here is an article concerning his initial lie about the stories being lies. I doubt you read it, keep your eyes on the fence, ignore what is going on inside, be a good Democrat.

Harry Reid on Obamacare Horror Stories: "All of Them Are Untrue" - Guy Benson

Last edited:

Forum List

Back