Harry Reid denies he said obamacare horror stories are lies

senility-----------another reason for term limits and age limits for congress.

pelosi, reid, McCain, McConnell, Dingle, Rangel, et al.

Three terms in the house 2 in the senate,2 in the white house,you can move up or down or out,but no more in each branch.

Wow

Just fucking wow

Senate Majority Leader

Republicans should ask for a Competency Hearing

Enough said

LIES

Attachments

• $lies.jpg
    $lies.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Harry Reid thinks we're liars and too stupid (to use the internet and) to understand his disdain for the "small folk".

He said the stories told by the Kochs and repeated by Repubs are lies, but that he never said the GOP in congress were lying. Good congressional etiquette, and I don't blame him for evading the truth in the name of bi-partisanship. The Kochs ARE a disgrace, hater dupes. lol

He said the stories told by the Kochs and repeated by Repubs are lies, but that he never said the GOP in congress were lying. Good congressional etiquette, and I don't blame him for evading the truth in the name of bi-partisanship. The Kochs ARE a disgrace, hater dupes. lol

Soros does the same thing as the Koch brothers, but he is your hero, right? :cuckoo:

BTW, the Kochs are small time players compared to Soros.

you libs are so fucked up.

You lie even better than he does, and he gets paid

You also just call reid a liar :lol:

I have never come to the floor, to my recollection, I've never said a word about examples that Republicans have given regarding ObamaCare and how it's not very good." -

He was reacting to the Junior senator from Wyoming going on about how Harry was calling him and other members liars...the point is the Kochs are an American disgrace, spending 400 million dollars a year misinforming the American people for greedy, divisive private gain, in the end...

He was reacting to the Junior senator from Wyoming going on about how Harry was calling him and other members liars...the point is the Kochs are an American disgrace, spending 400 million dollars a year misinforming the American people for greedy, divisive private gain, in the end...
Wrong again bub...
"Mr. President, the junior senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and others Republicans have given dealing with ObamaCare, examples that are bad, I've called lies. Mr. President, that is simply untrue," Reid said.

I don't know, I'm still waiting for one of them to go stark raving mad in front of a camera. Not hurt anybody, just a little dementia lunacy caught on camera to drive it home that it's time to retire.

:D

I don't know, I'm still waiting for one of them to go stark raving mad in front of a camera. Not hurt anybody, just a little dementia lunacy caught on camera to drive it home that it's time to retire.

:D

I'll be right there beside you. Just a little more WTFery from Reid.

Forum List

Back