Hard workers and those who live off their hard work.

Consider, the staff at the typical fast food restaurant work hard; the owner of the franchise and stock holders of the parent firm reap the benefits.

Well yea! They took a chance and invested. Thats why they do that. To make money.. You know, earn. Not be entitled for being a loser.. Your analogy is ridiculous. I think this one tops Oohpoopooheads yesterday about mcd's and the union. You all fail in droves. Pun intended

Last edited:
Why don't labor pools start the companies? I know some do, but it is rare. How come it's mostly a capital investment by an individual or perhaps a few and then the wage labor thinks they have some right to the business earnings? They don't. They have the right to receive the wage they signed onto through the employer/employee contract. that is all. They have no other right to any profit beyond that.

Why don't labor pools start the companies? I know some do, but it is rare. How come it's mostly a capital investment by an individual or perhaps a few and then the wage labor thinks they have some right to the business earnings? They don't. They have the right to receive the wage they signed onto through the employer/employee contract. that is all. They have no other right to any profit beyond that.

You know you just posted one of the best replies ever here. It's clear and makes perfect sense.

Individuals start a company with their money or borrowed money and then the workers get hired and think that they deserve a piece with no risk whatsoever on their part.

Consider, the staff at the typical fast food restaurant work hard; the owner of the franchise and stock holders of the parent firm reap the benefits.

Well yea! They took a chance and invested. Thats why they do that. To make money.. You know, earn. Not be entitled for being a loser..

Are you saying that everyone should try and start a business?

Why is this so difficult for envious LOLberals to understand?

Starting a business requires a large number of good faith voluntary negotiations and transactions (contracts) with many others. They negotiate to find mutual benefit before striking each business deal. This is a voluntary process, agreeing on terms of your own contracts with others.

The liberal strategy is to use a regulatory authority to impose terms of contracts onto others, which is involuntary.

Telling those who criticize business people "go start a business then" will fall on deaf ears, because it has never been their intention to come up with a successful business idea. Only, rather, to impose on others who have, by smearing them as lazy as a justification for that malignant attitude.

Restaurant owners as not being the hard(est) workers reflects complete obliviousness to the restaurant business. Most of them are shouldering huge risks AND working extremely hard.

The staff should have stayed in school, and taken their futures more seriously.

Tell me about it. I have a friend from my teenage years living in TN who works 80 hr a week to keep his restaurant profitable. You know what he would say to an employee that accused him of being lazy, or insinuating they deserve a bigger cut of the profits?

You're fired.

Well yea! They took a chance and invested. Thats why they do that. To make money.. You know, earn. Not be entitled for being a loser..

Are you saying that everyone should try and start a business?

im saying everyone should take responsibility for themselves

Forum List

Back