Hard to Understand Why the Left Hate X

And this says I hate X?

I dislike the lies and propaganda Elmo allows to be spread. The platform is just a platform thougI do admit I find it amusing that these days X is about as profitable as USMB.
Lies like the Leftard WA PO attempted in the OP but were called out for and publicly humiliated?
:spinner:

You think WA post uses 3 year olds?
The post article was simple to read and easily understood. My question was what did it have to do with the thread title. "Hard to Understand Why the Left Hate X" Did you leave out some other tweet where the left was hating on X? You wrote the OP title and thread post, not the Washington Post. Did you just get stuck for a title?

The post article was simple to read and easily understood. My question was what did it have to do with the thread title. "Hard to Understand Why the Left Hate X" Did you leave out some other tweet where the left was hating on X? You wrote the OP title and thread post, not the Washington Post. Did you just get stuck for a title?
Ya, you idiots have been totally supportive of losing your Pravda propaganda tool.

Ya, you idiots have been totally supportive of losing your Pravda propaganda tool.
What tool would that be? Maybe you should have written an OP about it, maybe identify some of these people and what it is they miss about whatever they are missing. As for Provda propoganda tool, I don't watch one nation news and never have, though I don't know if they still have that anchorman or not.

What tool would that be? Maybe you should have written an OP about it, maybe identify some of these people and what it is they miss about whatever they are missing. As for Provda propoganda tool, I don't watch one nation news and never have, though I don't know if they still have that anchorman or not.
A $130,000 ad campaign on Twitter by Russia brought Hillary down.
Now we’ve got a $44B Right wing X on our side!

A $130,000 ad campaign on Twitter by Russia brought Hillary down.
Now we’ve got a $44B Right wing X on our side!
Aren't they the same, just with a name change? What was lost to the left? You think the left wanted Russia to do the 6 state ad campaign mentioned by somebody on team trump? I don't think so. You are making no sense whatsoever. I certainly did not mind Hillary losing. I just figured Trump would learn, but he didn't, though that didn't surprise me either. I had just been wishing there was some way for both of the to lose. With her in the rear view mirror fading, at least we got rid of Donny the first opportunity, 4 years later in a landslide election. At least that is what Donny called it when he won the first time.

Aren't they the same, just with a name change? What was lost to the left? You think the left wanted Russia to do the 6 state ad campaign mentioned by somebody on team trump? I don't think so. You are making no sense whatsoever. I certainly did not mind Hillary losing. I just figured Trump would learn, but he didn't, though that didn't surprise me either. I had just been wishing there was some way for both of the to lose. With her in the rear view mirror fading, at least we got rid of Donny the first opportunity, 4 years later in a landslide election. At least that is what Donny called it when he won the first time.
Link to one Leftard happy Musk made the takeover and canned all the fascists working at Twitter.

One.

Uno.

Link to one Leftard happy Musk made the takeover and canned all the fascists working at Twitter.

One.

Uno.
Must be a thing, but I'm not following. I was never on either one and certainly don't get my news from it. Even what you posted was a link from Washington Post. Not exactly a right wing think tank by any means. Seriously, maybe you should have done some research and wrote a supported OP that supported your title. It might have been interesting. Without anything, it just comes off as somebody's meaningless statement and rant, as if normal people cared.

Must be a thing, but I'm not following. I was never on either one and certainly don't get my news from it. Even what you posted was a link from Washington Post. Not exactly a right wing think tank by any means. Seriously, maybe you should have done some research and wrote a supported OP that supported your title. It might have been interesting. Without anything, it just comes off as somebody's meaningless statement and rant, as if normal people cared.
Spin and dodge.
You’re an idiot to take the position the Left doesn’t hate Musk and X now.

You fascists and your ministry of truth bs.

Spin and dodge.
You’re an idiot to take the position the Left doesn’t hate Musk and X now.

You fascists and your ministry of truth bs.

So Elon is an eccentric dick. We knew that. You got a Tesla in your garage? Still doesn't put anything in your OP thread post to show left spazzing out about X. What are you saying? Do you support anti-Semitism? If so, I already didn't support you, except when you had something intelligent to say, and like I said, I never supported Twitter or X or Musk, so nothing new there. If you are on some sort of sign up drive, I doubt you attracting takers.

So Elon is an eccentric dick. We knew that. You got a Tesla in your garage? Still doesn't put anything in your OP thread post to show left spazzing out about X. What are you saying? Do you support anti-Semitism? If so, I already didn't support you, except when you had something intelligent to say, and like I said, I never supported Twitter or X or Musk, so nothing new there. If you are on some sort of sign up drive, I doubt you attracting takers.
How did I know you couldn’t find just one link of a Leftist saying something positive about Elon or X?

It's easy to point out how illiberal liberals have become. Just how unjust and unfair and overall, undemocratic and hateful these "Liberal Democrats" creeps have become.
Go ahead and point it out, if it's so easy Mary.

Forum List

Back