Happy with the NFL draft?

I think RG III will have a better career than Luck

Luck has some mighty big shoes to fill

I still feel like I am going to wake up and learn that Bill moving up TWICE and taking two front seven defenders in the first round was all a dream.

I'm very happy about New England's draft thus far.

I could still do without the prime time format.

The NFL ruined what was one of the greatest weekends of the year.

Last edited:
I still feel like I am going to wake up and learn that Bill moving up TWICE and taking two front seven defenders in the first round was all a dream.

Pats defense needed it

Pats defense needed it

.... for like 5 years now.

So far so good. We'll see if Ted Thompson chose wisely once again for the Packers.

Giants got a running back in the first round for the first time in many years. Should more than make up for the loss of Brandon Jacobs

Being a college football fan, I always watch to see where my Crimson Tide players go.

I am happy with the draft with the notable exception of being very surprised that Courtney Upshaw was still available. But that won't last.

I think RG III will have a better career than Luck

Luck has some mighty big shoes to fill

I hope Luck is a bust !!! If he where playing for anyone else I would wish him well.
But after the Colts sucked for luck....totally pissed. And on top of that it looks like they might get his college team mate Fleener. GRRRRRRRRR!!

The Pats definitely picked up some good D !! Was looking forward to playing y'all this year....gonna be a little tougher now.:lol:

The Pats definitely picked up some good D !! Was looking forward to playing y'all this year....gonna be a little tougher now.:lol:

Hightower should make an immediate impact on the Pats D.

Bill's a smart guy. The window is closing in New England.

I like the Prime Time format.

I've haven't been this happy about the picks of the Pats since they took Richard Seymour.

They added exactly where they needed to add to.

Can't really say I'm ecstatic about the Texans draft this year. Believe they should have traded up in the second.
Considering last years most excellent draft I'm kinda disappointed.

Biggest beef? Not getting a quality receiver in the second to help out Andre.

Well, the Packers loaded up for Bear (and Lion and Viking) on defense this year. They needed it with the significant losses they took on the DL and now the secondary, the aging of Charles Woodson and really... as brilliant as Dom Capers is, he needs the talent to pull it off.

He got it, now let's see if they pan out and he can USE them.

So are you happy with your teams picks so far ?
Being a Texans fan I couldnt be happier.
Texans D is gonna be killing QB's next season !!!!!
Welcome to the Texans Mr. Merciless !
Not happy with the Bears picks. No O line help despite neglecting it with capable talent for years now, and despite having a new GM. Found out the new GM used the old regimes scouts so of course they didn't feel they needed talent on the O line, they'd be admitting they were wrong in their evaluations of the past picks. Duh Bears..

So are you happy with your teams picks so far ?
Being a Texans fan I couldnt be happier.
Texans D is gonna be killing QB's next season !!!!!
Welcome to the Texans Mr. Merciless !
Not happy with the Bears picks. No O line help despite neglecting it with capable talent for years now, and despite having a new GM. Found out the new GM used the old regimes scouts so of course they didn't feel they needed talent on the O line, they'd be admitting they were wrong in their evaluations of the past picks. Duh Bears..
Well that eval of the bears makes me happy, although I'm not the most thrilled with the Packers draft either. All but two 7th rounders on defense? Were we REALLY doing that bad and have that big of needs? I knew it wasn't great but... wow.That makes me very nervous.

Getting there to answer the OP's question.

Not thrilled with my Seahawks but thought getting the extra picks was smart.

Then there is this...

Jets cursed out Seahawks for drafting Bruce Irvin - NFL.com

After they took Irvin 15th overall, the Seahawks received a call from New York Jets headquarters. The Jets "good-naturedly" cursed at the Seahawks for taking the guy they planned to draft one pick later, according Len Pasquarelli of the SportsXchange. Irvin also was believed to be on the short list of candidates to be drafted in Chicago, Green Bay and San Francisco. One general manager called Irvin the "hottest player in the draft."

Yeah I'll take Pete Carrol and Rex Ryan's opinion on "D" over MelKiper and the "draftnik industrial complex" any day.

Honestly though, I was thinking like the draftnik's and hoped for Upshaw or DeCastro in round one. Meh, so be it. If Irvin really does compare to a guy like Von Miller it's a great pick.

Getting there to answer the OP's question.

Not thrilled with my Seahawks but thought getting the extra picks was smart.

Then there is this...

Jets cursed out Seahawks for drafting Bruce Irvin - NFL.com

After they took Irvin 15th overall, the Seahawks received a call from New York Jets headquarters. The Jets "good-naturedly" cursed at the Seahawks for taking the guy they planned to draft one pick later, according Len Pasquarelli of the SportsXchange. Irvin also was believed to be on the short list of candidates to be drafted in Chicago, Green Bay and San Francisco. One general manager called Irvin the "hottest player in the draft."

Yeah I'll take Pete Carrol and Rex Ryan's opinion on "D" over MelKiper and the "draftnik industrial complex" any day.

Honestly though, I was thinking like the draftnik's and hoped for Upshaw or DeCastro in round one. Meh, so be it. If Irvin really does compare to a guy like Von Miller it's a great pick.

Hawks should have drafted Micheal Floyd with the 12 pick. Have a crying need at WR. Floyd is a monster talent.

Instead of trading down to the 15th pick and drafting a player nobody heard of - even draft gurus.

(WHO???????????)

Seahawks draft was graded a generous C minus by the experts

Forum List

Back