Happy with the NFL draft?

I'm happy with the draft. The Crimson Tide had 8 players drafted (most of any school), including 4 in the first round.

The SEC has a total of 42 players drafted, including at least one player from every member school. I don't think any other conference did that.

It was a good draft.

Getting there to answer the OP's question.

Not thrilled with my Seahawks but thought getting the extra picks was smart.

Then there is this...

Jets cursed out Seahawks for drafting Bruce Irvin - NFL.com

After they took Irvin 15th overall, the Seahawks received a call from New York Jets headquarters. The Jets "good-naturedly" cursed at the Seahawks for taking the guy they planned to draft one pick later, according Len Pasquarelli of the SportsXchange. Irvin also was believed to be on the short list of candidates to be drafted in Chicago, Green Bay and San Francisco. One general manager called Irvin the "hottest player in the draft."

Yeah I'll take Pete Carrol and Rex Ryan's opinion on "D" over MelKiper and the "draftnik industrial complex" any day.

Honestly though, I was thinking like the draftnik's and hoped for Upshaw or DeCastro in round one. Meh, so be it. If Irvin really does compare to a guy like Von Miller it's a great pick.

Hawks should have drafted Micheal Floyd with the 12 pick. Have a crying need at WR. Floyd is a monster talent.

Instead of trading down to the 15th pick and drafting a player nobody heard of - even draft gurus.

(WHO???????????)

Seahawks draft was graded a generous C minus by the experts

Seattle is fine at WR and better than fine if Rice is healthy. It's just hard to see the WR talent when their average (at best) QB spends the season running for his life or seriously hurt.

The O-line should finally be ready to push people around, open up a killer run game and protect a much better QB. The passing game will improve for sure though it will not be "great". The run game and defense however will be awesome.

The experts suck. Seattle got a day 1 A+ the year they grabbed "safest pick in the draft" Aaron Curry. How did that work out?

Didn't watch the NFL draft this time.

Did the Jets fans boo their picks? (per usuall)

Didn't watch the NFL draft this time.

Did the Jets fans boo their picks? (per usuall)

I love this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98]NY Jets Draft Blunders - YouTube[/ame]

"The New Yorks jets first round selection, fullback..."

"OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"...Roger Vick, Texas A&M"

^------The "OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" cracks me up every time I hear it.

Do Jets fans NOT boo? Then again, do the Jets ever NOT fuck up the draft?

Personally they are a good reason to move the draft out of NYC.

No, I wasn't happy w/ the draft...I'm a Choakland Raiders fan and they never have draft picks 'cause they trade 'em all away!! I'm hoping now with Al gone, they can get something going...

Forum List

Back