Happy Thanksgiving...

A record 42.2 Million people having Thanksgiving on Food Stamps... Way to go Obama! :clap2: Food Stamps Used By Record 42.2 Million Americans This Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving indeed! Me and over 53 million Americans are thankful president Obama was re-elected. Praise Allah! :eusa_clap:

Of course you have no comment about the record 42.2 Million people on Food Stamps this Thanksgiving... As long as a Democrat is in office, everything is just fine.

Huggy, and Black Label don't have much to say about the record numbers on Food Stamps either, why am I not surprised?

Huggy, and Black Label don't have much to say about the record numbers on Food Stamps either, why am I not surprised?

If they are the Obama lovers they claim to be they should be defending it as
people being helped...

Republicans see it as people who are in such bad shape they need others to take of them.

Democrats like to have government take care of them so they don't see this as a problem.

How in the hell did a thread about Thanksgiving deteriorate into a political debate?

I may be old fashioned (if I am I'm proud of it) and I was raised to believe that Thanksgiving was a day set aside for each of us to acknowledge those things that have enriched our lives.

I am thankful for the joy of life, beautiful wonderful life, with all its pleasures and pains. Even on those dark days when it seems that evil is about to triumph over good, hope with all its encouraging promises tips the scale in my favor and once again and the day is bright and cheerful.
Yet, even though the day is set aside to offer thanks for individual blessings, no caring person could ignore the plight of others. Therefore, it is a very good thing to wish the best for others, and to the extent that we can help we should.

A record number of people are on food stamps, so what does that have to do with Thanksgiving? If there is a record number on food stamps because there is a record number of people who truly need assistance, then we should be thankful. As for those who are simply taking advantage of the system (and certainly there are some of those), they should be condemned but I think we should hesitate to judge everyone by the faults of a few. Besides, I am convinced that if there is a judging God we will ultimately be judged by how we helped others, and the genuineness of our beneficiaries is a rather insignificant matter. Because my resources are limited, I try to give only to those who are truly deserving, but when I am deceived there is only one fool and it isn't me.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. No exceptions.

I'M thankful for.....

...Anonymous!!!!

anonymous-pirate-logo-150x150.jpg

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Forum List