Happy Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Me Legal Authority To Profile

An American President who does not represent and fight for his own People, is not worthy of being America's President. Obama has chosen War against his own fellow Americans. And that is shameful. Hopefully real change will come in November.

Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

If it weren't for the widespread and documented abuse by Arpaio and his Nazis, I'd be fine with this. But my mom lives there (Surprise, AZ) and we've seen first hand what those guys do. I remember the truck-driver they pulled over and AFTER he produced both his regular ID AND a commercial truckdriver's license, they hauled him off to jail anyway. Then the cowards found out the guy's wife was on her way to the station with his BC AND a news crew. So they shipped him over to ICE and hid inside after sending a lackey out to tell her he'd been moved across town. LOTS of such instances. In the meantime, there were 400 rapes reported in his jurisdiction. How many were investigated beyond the intial report? Zero. WTF??? So I don't have a problem with papers being checked during a crime or whatever and certainly not in other states. I just don't like the things I've seen about Arpaio.

Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

You slanderous weasel!

If it weren't for the widespread and documented abuse by Arpaio and his Nazis, I'd be fine with this. But my mom lives there (Surprise, AZ) and we've seen first hand what those guys do. I remember the truck-driver they pulled over and AFTER he produced both his regular ID AND a commercial truckdriver's license, they hauled him off to jail anyway. Then the cowards found out the guy's wife was on her way to the station with his BC AND a news crew. So they shipped him over to ICE and hid inside after sending a lackey out to tell her he'd been moved across town. LOTS of such instances. In the meantime, there were 400 rapes reported in his jurisdiction. How many were investigated beyond the intial report? Zero. WTF??? So I don't have a problem with papers being checked during a crime or whatever and certainly not in other states. I just don't like the things I've seen about Arpaio.

No shit ? 400 rapes in the time they took a mystery guy to jail ?

Yes he was...NOW? let Obama and Holder take Sheriff Joe to court...

Sheriff Joe & Eric Holder Go “Toe To Toe”

No shit ? 400 rapes in the time they took a mystery guy to jail ?

Sorry, let me dumb this down for you. Over 400 rapes were reported in a year. After numerous complaints that nothing was being done, they were investigated. Turns out that after filling out the initial paperwork, virtually nothing was done.
Also to get the details correct, the 400+ figure included rapes and child-molesting.

Sorry for assuming that people would be smart enough to figure that out on their own. I'll try to keep you in mind next time! I'll use very small words and such. :)

Last edited:

if that's what arpaio thinks, he's even stupider than he looks.

the court made it clear that it left open the opportunity for cases to be brought based on how arizona APPLIES the law.

so no... he hasn't. the ruling, which also struck down key provisions of the arizona law, is not a license for racist scum to hunt latinos.

Now, will someone explain that to TM?

This reduces anyone in Arizona to having to carry their "papers" with them.

Carrying ID is for big boys and girls.

It's actually a choice in a free society. Fascists wanted the right to demand papers from anyone.

However? That's NOT the issue here. During EVERY traffic stop...every LAWFUL detainment...LAW ENFORCEMENT officials check for legitimacy of the detained person.

The way you bracket it is Nazi Germany, albiet YOU didn't say it...but as your posting history demonstrates?

YOU were thinking it, DERP.

This reduces anyone in Arizona to having to carry their "papers" with them.

A simple yes or no question to you and answer truthfully. Do you believe illegal immigrants should be kicked out of America and face the punishment for breaking American federal and state law? Yes or No

Funny thing is I have to Carry By Drivers License, why is it so strange to want the same in Arizona?

I was never asked to produce a divers license when running, biking, or swimming. I doubt that your claim that you "have to Carry By[sic] Drivers License" is true, unless you're driving at the time.

He has his head up his ass. One of the parts that the Supremes struck down was profiling based on whether someone is suspected of being here undocumented. Sheriff Joe is an ignorant racist, and the fact that he doesn't understand this shows what a bonehead he is.

Why do you hate your fellow Americans so much?

I don't. Why does a self-proclaimed libertarian support extraordinary police power to stop and detain people, because some cop thinks that someone "may" be here undocumented?

He has his head up his ass. One of the parts that the Supremes struck down was profiling based on whether someone is suspected of being here undocumented. Sheriff Joe is an ignorant racist, and the fact that he doesn't understand this shows what a bonehead he is.

Only an idiot liberal would say that a Sheriff upholding the law "has his head up his ass" :lol:

I love how liberals believe they get to pick and choose which laws get thrown out and which laws get enforced :lol:

Upholding the law does not include demanding documentation from someone without probable cause. You're a fascist.

Carrying ID is for big boys and girls.

It's actually a choice in a free society. Fascists wanted the right to demand papers from anyone.

However? That's NOT the issue here. During EVERY traffic stop...every LAWFUL detainment...LAW ENFORCEMENT officials check for legitimacy of the detained person.

The way you bracket it is Nazi Germany, albiet YOU didn't say it...but as your posting history demonstrates?

YOU were thinking it, DERP.

except the law clearly reads legal contact.

why do you keep lying about that?

Forum List

Back