Happy Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Me Legal Authority To Profile

He has his head up his ass. One of the parts that the Supremes struck down was profiling based on whether someone is suspected of being here undocumented. Sheriff Joe is an ignorant racist, and the fact that he doesn't understand this shows what a bonehead he is.

Why do you hate your fellow Americans so much?

I don't. Why does a self-proclaimed libertarian support extraordinary police power to stop and detain people, because some cop thinks that someone "may" be here undocumented?

What is so "extraordinary" about it? They can't just arbitrarily stop people for suspicion of being undocumented Aliens. An infraction must first be committed to warrant the stop to begin with.

A simple yes or no question to you and answer truthfully. Do you believe illegal immigrants should be kicked out of America and face the punishment for breaking American federal and state law? Yes or No

Funny thing is I have to Carry By Drivers License, why is it so strange to want the same in Arizona?

I was never asked to produce a divers license when running, biking, or swimming. I doubt that your claim that you "have to Carry By[sic] Drivers License" is true, unless you're driving at the time.

Wait. You operated both a Schwinn and Nikes without a license? Criminal!

I play tennis without my ID. Shlt. I'm just ASKIN for it!

He has his head up his ass. One of the parts that the Supremes struck down was profiling based on whether someone is suspected of being here undocumented. Sheriff Joe is an ignorant racist, and the fact that he doesn't understand this shows what a bonehead he is.

Only an idiot liberal would say that a Sheriff upholding the law "has his head up his ass" :lol:

I love how liberals believe they get to pick and choose which laws get thrown out and which laws get enforced :lol:

Upholding the law does not include demanding documentation from someone without probable cause. You're a fascist.

Ever been pulled over? What is the very first things the cops want to see of ANYBODY? License, Registration, and proof of Insurance... There, it isn't that hard.

Why do you hate your fellow Americans so much?

I don't. Why does a self-proclaimed libertarian support extraordinary police power to stop and detain people, because some cop thinks that someone "may" be here undocumented?

What is so "extraordinary" about it? They can't just arbitrarily stop people for suspicion of being undocumented Aliens. An infraction must first be committed to warrant the stop to begin with.

Tell that to Shreriff Joe. He's the one claiming that the SC decision gives him the right to profile.

Only an idiot liberal would say that a Sheriff upholding the law "has his head up his ass" :lol:

I love how liberals believe they get to pick and choose which laws get thrown out and which laws get enforced :lol:

Upholding the law does not include demanding documentation from someone without probable cause. You're a fascist.

Ever been pulled over? What is the very first things the cops want to see of ANYBODY? License, Registration, and proof of Insurance... There, it isn't that hard.

I'm not talking about operating a motor vehicle. One thing about the Arizona law that was shot down was that everyone be required to carry proof of citizenship.

Instead of siding with Illegal Aliens and Mexico, our President should be siding with his fellow Americans. Suing Arizona over this was Un-American and Traitorous. It's time for us to have a President who represents and fights for the American People. Obama and the Democrats gotta go. See ya in November.

Instead of siding with Illegal Aliens and Mexico, our President should be siding with his fellow Americans. Suing Arizona over this was Un-American and Traitorous. It's time for us to have a President who represents and fights for the American People. Obama and the Democrats gotta go. See ya in November.

Have you read Scalia's dissent, yet?

"The president said at a news conference that the new program is 'the right thing to do' in light of Congress's failure to pass the administra*tion's proposed revision of the Immigration Act," Scalia, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his dissent. "Perhaps it is, though Arizona may not think so. But to say, as the Court does, that Arizona contradicts federal law by enforc*ing applications of the Immigration Act that the President declines to enforce boggles the mind."

Scalia went on to write:

Arizona bears the brunt of the country's illegal immigration problem. Its citizens feel themselves under siege by large numbers of illegal immigrants who invade their property, strain their social services, and even place their lives in jeopardy. Federal officials have been unable to remedy the problem,and indeed have recently shown that they are unwilling to do so. Thousands of Arizona's estimated 400,000 illegal immigrants—including not just children but men and women under 30—are now assured immunity from en*forcement, and will be able to compete openly with Ari*zona citizens for employment.

Scalia also repeatedly referenced Obama's policy of prosecutorial discretion, which directs Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to prioritize deporting the illegal immigrants who are frequent border crossers, have committed crimes, or recently entered the country illegally. The Obama administration has deported a record number of illegal immigrants, but its prosecutorial discretion policy still draws the ire of illegal immigration hawks.

In Arizona dissent, Scalia blasts Obama

I'm not talking about operating a motor vehicle. One thing about the Arizona law that was shot down was that everyone be required to carry proof of citizenship.

Of course your not "talking about a motor vehicle", because if we talk about that, it empahsis your hypocrisy. There is NOTHING wrong with asking a criminal to properly identify themselves, stupid...

Tell that to Shreriff Joe. He's the one claiming that the SC decision gives him the right to profile.

Sheriff Joe didn't say that. You're attributing to him the lying words of the OP.

Dishonest as Hell, but typical for leftists...

How was it un-American, when the Supreme Court sided with Obama, that parts of the Arizona law were unconstitutional? You seem to be quite a faux libertarian.

Arizona's law turned out to be traitorous and un-American. At least that's what the Supreme Court determined.

How was it un-American, when the Supreme Court sided with Obama, that parts of the Arizona law were unconstitutional? You seem to be quite a faux libertarian.

I can't wait to hear what you'll have to say when the squash ObamaCare...

Sheriff Joe Speaks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SdyQcyVCSs&feature=player_embedded]Joe Arpaio talks to Cavuto - YouTube[/ame]

Attacking his fellow Americans and siding with Illegal Aliens & Mexico, is despicable & Treasonous. He wasn't elected to represent Illegal Aliens and Mexico. He was elected to represent & fight for the American People. Therefore his Lawsuit was Un-American. It's time for a President who truly has Americans' best interests at heart. Your guy should be a 'One & Doner.' I hope so anyway.

Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

Oh BULLSHIT..... Quit lying about what he said.

AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio on FOX News today:
"I'm not stopping anything. I'm going to continue to enforce those state laws regardless of what the federal government is trying to put pressure on me to satisfy all these activists, which by the way are in front of my building right now."

"Three and half years they've been in front of my building. So, I'm not going to bend to the federal government, especially when we still have state laws to enforce."

CaféAuLait;5514057 said:

Have you read Scalia's dissent, yet?

"The president said at a news conference that the new program is 'the right thing to do' in light of Congress's failure to pass the administra*tion's proposed revision of the Immigration Act," Scalia, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his dissent. "Perhaps it is, though Arizona may not think so. But to say, as the Court does, that Arizona contradicts federal law by enforc*ing applications of the Immigration Act that the President declines to enforce boggles the mind."

Scalia went on to write:

Arizona bears the brunt of the country's illegal immigration problem. Its citizens feel themselves under siege by large numbers of illegal immigrants who invade their property, strain their social services, and even place their lives in jeopardy. Federal officials have been unable to remedy the problem,and indeed have recently shown that they are unwilling to do so. Thousands of Arizona's estimated 400,000 illegal immigrants—including not just children but men and women under 30—are now assured immunity from en*forcement, and will be able to compete openly with Ari*zona citizens for employment.

Scalia also repeatedly referenced Obama's policy of prosecutorial discretion, which directs Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to prioritize deporting the illegal immigrants who are frequent border crossers, have committed crimes, or recently entered the country illegally. The Obama administration has deported a record number of illegal immigrants, but its prosecutorial discretion policy still draws the ire of illegal immigration hawks.

In Arizona dissent, Scalia blasts Obama

Yea, Scalia is Spot-On. Our Presidents don't get elected to represent Illegal Aliens and Foreign Nations. They get elected to represent and fight for American Citizens. This Lawsuit was Treasonous Bullshit from the beginning. This President has constantly attacked his own People since taking office. It's time for him to go. Lets pray the American People make that happen in November.

Dude.... where in the video does he say "HB 1070 now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people"

If an individual can not provide an ID and is suspisious he SHOULD want to know who that individual is... NO MATTER THEIR RACE.

Hell, I have been asked by Houston Police for my ID.... and I had better be able to prove who I am.
What if I had warrants? Should they just let me go JUST because I am white dude with blonde hair?

What an indictment on Obama! Good luck getting re-elected after this national interview Barack Hussein.

First, Arpaio is dead on when he says "if he's so concerned with how illegal immigrants will be treated in Arizona, then stop them from coming into this country since it is illegal, and hence a crime". What a great point! Clearly illustrates what a tool Barack Hussein is...

Second, how sad is it that - as Arpaio said - Obama is literally waging a war against America's law enforcement officers. This is a man who has attacked Arizona law, lost in the Supreme Court but still refuses to cooperate, and has taken Arpaio to court. What a damn shame, radical Marxist dictator Barack Hussien supports the illegal alien criminals and wages war on our law abiding, hard working, law enforcement officers.

Barack Hussein is the biggest humiliation the US has had in it's 230+ year history...

Forum List

Back