Happy Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Me Legal Authority To Profile

he doesn't comment on decisions
he doesn't comment on proposed laws
he doesn't comment on what he would do with current executive orders.

- No comments on settled law except to uphold it.

- Doesn't interject political or personal wishes on proposed legislation.

- Won't comment on a sitting President's EOs or politicize them.

I can't check the YES box for him soon enough.

This reduces anyone in Arizona to having to carry their "papers" with them.

Um, can you explain how carrying identification "reduces" anyone? How exactly is that a "reduction"? See how you try to twist things?

Ah - great scott! I have to bring my drivers license when I drive! I'm being REDUCED here! Noooooooo! :lol:

But a guy like carrot top could sue him for asking because he would have a case in court to say there was NO reasonable suspicion

I don't know about you sometimes.

They would not stop carrot top because he speaks English. Now maybe, if he had a thick Irish accent. :)
The majority of people they will ask for legal status is people who speak only Spanish and Portuguese and no English.

They can ask ANYONE for their "papers" as long as they contact them legally.

"Hey You have you seen a man in a brown coat arround here?"

"BTW carrot top I wwould like to see your immigration status papers because I suspect you of being an illegal Lativain citizen."

see how that works

Wrong, you yourself pointed out that it has to be as a result of a legal stop or detainment.

Can't you even keep your own lies straight anymore?

The law specifically says that a police officer can not just walk up to anyone and ask for identification.

Rick

And now Obama & Big Sis are going to ignore the calls from Arizona.

The Obama administration said Monday it is suspending existing agreements with Arizona police over enforcement of federal immigration laws, and said it has issued a directive telling federal authorities to decline many of the calls reporting illegal immigrants that the Homeland Security Department may get from Arizona police.

Administration officials, speaking on condition they not be named, told reporters they expect to see an increase in the number of calls they get from Arizona police — but that won’t change President Obama’s decision to limit whom the government actually tries to detain and deport.

“We will not be issuing detainers on individuals unless they clearly meet our defined priorities,” one official said in a telephone briefing.

The official said that despite the increased number of calls, which presumably means more illegal immigrants being reported, the Homeland Security Department is unlikely to detain a significantly higher number of people and won’t be boosting personnel to handle the new calls.

“We do not plan on putting additional staff on the ground in Arizona,” the official said.

OMG :eek:

More here: Homeland Security suspends immigration agreements with Arizona police - Washington Times

A simple yes or no question to you and answer truthfully. Do you believe illegal immigrants should be kicked out of America and face the punishment for breaking American federal and state law? Yes or No

And now Obama & Big Sis are going to ignore the calls from Arizona.

The Obama administration said Monday it is suspending existing agreements with Arizona police over enforcement of federal immigration laws, and said it has issued a directive telling federal authorities to decline many of the calls reporting illegal immigrants that the Homeland Security Department may get from Arizona police.

Administration officials, speaking on condition they not be named, told reporters they expect to see an increase in the number of calls they get from Arizona police — but that won’t change President Obama’s decision to limit whom the government actually tries to detain and deport.

“We will not be issuing detainers on individuals unless they clearly meet our defined priorities,” one official said in a telephone briefing.

The official said that despite the increased number of calls, which presumably means more illegal immigrants being reported, the Homeland Security Department is unlikely to detain a significantly higher number of people and won’t be boosting personnel to handle the new calls.

“We do not plan on putting additional staff on the ground in Arizona,” the official said.

OMG :eek:

More here: Homeland Security suspends immigration agreements with Arizona police - Washington Times

Isn't it astounding the contempt this little Marxist dictator has for authority, the US Constitution, the Supreme Court, and state sovereignty? He truly is a disgrace to America and to the White House. Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves sick with disgust.

A simple yes or no question to you and answer truthfully. Do you believe illegal immigrants should be kicked out of America and face the punishment for breaking American federal and state law? Yes or No

Funny thing is I have to Carry By Drivers License, why is it so strange to want the same in Arizona?

Seriously, i really can understand why so many Americans don't believe this President was born in America. He clearly doesn't have their best interests at heart. He has constantly attacked his fellow Americans through endless Lawsuits, since taking office. His own People in Arizona,Texas, and Florida are the 'Enemies' in his eyes. But he has no problems taking the side of Illegals and Mexico. The American People want a President who represents and fights for them. They don't want a President who constantly attacks fellow Americans. Obama and the Democrats' time is up. Hopefully that will happen in November.

Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

He has his head up his ass. One of the parts that the Supremes struck down was profiling based on whether someone is suspected of being here undocumented. Sheriff Joe is an ignorant racist, and the fact that he doesn't understand this shows what a bonehead he is.

Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

He has his head up his ass. One of the parts that the Supremes struck down was profiling based on whether someone is suspected of being here undocumented. Sheriff Joe is an ignorant racist, and the fact that he doesn't understand this shows what a bonehead he is.

Why do you hate your fellow Americans so much?

Seriously, i really can understand why so many Americans don't believe this President was born in America. He clearly doesn't have their best interests at heart. He has constantly attacked his fellow Americans through endless Lawsuits, since taking office. His own People in Arizona,Texas, and Florida are the 'Enemies' in his eyes. But he has no problems taking the side of Illegals and Mexico. The American People want a President who represents and fights for them. They don't want a President who constantly attacks fellow Americans. Obama and the Democrats' time is up. Hopefully that will happen in November.

The truth is, daddy taught him that America was the "great imperialist" who "exploited" other nations. Make no mistake, he was brainwashed with this and he hates America. He believes (again, because of daddy who abandoned him) that the only way to correct that is to bring the US down while helping to bring other countries up so that we're all "equal".

That is why he has banned off shore drilling in the US, yet he sends billions in tax payer dollars to Brazil and South America for them to drill off their shores. If you cared about the economy, you would not support any off shore drilling. But he's trying to boost South America while bringing down America.

Only an idiot liberal would say that a Sheriff upholding the law "has his head up his ass" :lol:

I love how liberals believe they get to pick and choose which laws get thrown out and which laws get enforced :lol:

Funny thing is I have to Carry By Drivers License, why is it so strange to want the same in Arizona?

only if you are driving

only if you are driving

Once again you prove how uninformed you are on current laws. If you are detained for any legal reason by a police officer he is lawfully entitled to ask you for identification. He is even entitled to detain you until you can prove who you are. You should carry identification with you whenever you are out of your house for this very reason.

Your lack of knowledge does not entitle you to continuously lie on this message board.

Rick

Forum List

Back